not much, collegue fucks job gal and mc does not care
mc drinks everynight with his boss then his brother who get him drunk
wife has pov given a choice to pot or not to pot
thats it
not much of a update so it was leaked the first day

Reactions: cry32wolf

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
These last two updates where really dry on the wife front. Although, I think a rain storm is coming.

Gundeer

Mar 2, 2018
I like the Idea of POV, but i find all the other woman just distractions and waste of time over the wife. Mom can be fine. Just doesn't give the same feelings though.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
There is no need to compare two games, especially your wife’s phone and this one, I see you are even on the wrong branch in your wife’s phone. play there with the Alpha branch and your GG will not be stupid. But here he is not stupid, but for now he is helpless, he has few allies, practically none in the confrontation, and read the text carefully and not separately torn out phrases. The game is just beginning to develop its momentum and what intrigue will be next can only be guessed. After all, there is not even an announcement of a new update that will await us next.
Depending on the developer's nickname, everything will remain the same.) This game for fans of NTR, A Wife's phone is many times more interesting than this rail misunderstanding.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes