not much, collegue fucks job gal and mc does not care
mc drinks everynight with his boss then his brother who get him drunk
wife has pov given a choice to pot or not to pot
thats it
not much of a update so it was leaked the first day

Reactions: cry32wolf

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
These last two updates where really dry on the wife front. Although, I think a rain storm is coming.

Reactions: Camerun55

Gundeer

Mar 2, 2018
I like the Idea of POV, but i find all the other woman just distractions and waste of time over the wife. Mom can be fine. Just doesn't give the same feelings though.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
There is no need to compare two games, especially your wife’s phone and this one, I see you are even on the wrong branch in your wife’s phone. play there with the Alpha branch and your GG will not be stupid. But here he is not stupid, but for now he is helpless, he has few allies, practically none in the confrontation, and read the text carefully and not separately torn out phrases. The game is just beginning to develop its momentum and what intrigue will be next can only be guessed. After all, there is not even an announcement of a new update that will await us next.
Depending on the developer's nickname, everything will remain the same.) This game for fans of NTR, A Wife's phone is many times more interesting than this rail misunderstanding.

Gundeer

Mar 2, 2018
Id like a Gallery Option that can always be accessed, a folder for each character and a borderline or icon to show if its a movie or not. That would be just perfect.

Jul 9, 2017
I wouldn't call the game bad, but it's story really does just depend on the MC being the biggest fucking idiot to exist. I mean, how hard is it to say "Hey Mom, this guy that I was warning you about is sending me the nudes you sent him and has tried to blackmail my wife into having sex with him." and just show her the conversation where he sent them? I know writing is difficult, but come on.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I wouldn't call the game bad, but it's story really does just depend on the MC being the biggest fucking idiot to exist. I mean, how hard is it to say "Hey Mom, this guy that I was warning you about is sending me the nudes you sent him and has tried to blackmail my wife into having sex with him." and just show her the conversation where he sent them? I know writing is difficult, but come on.
One of the worst, and most annoying tropes I run into from novels I'm reading are conflicts that could have been avoided if 1 person was mature enough to simply communicate like a another with another person. This MC does it every single update lmfao. At this point I just hate the MC and want everyone he loves to get what's coming to them. If MC can't be bothered to care, why should the reader...:censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: Enlight432

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 834 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Yes, i'm currently just shortly past that point in the story where the MC recieves the pics of the sleeping mother from Samuil.
The scene after the mother came back from the bathroom was the most letdown in the story i've expierenced so far. He even talks to himself that he has to act and warn his mother and all he gets out is "Hey mom, how is work? Everything fine?"

A simple rewrite of the situation without making changes to the story but making it more convincing would be:
- MC gets mother's pic
- MC has now the time, opportunity and evidence to finally get through to his mother
- MC tells the mother to stop sending pictures to Samuil because he will most likely just use them to blackmail her later on, MC is pretty sure about that all of the mother's pictures have already been spread throughout the entire camp and everybody saw them
- mother plays dumb and refuses to be aware of what MC is talking about
- MC shows evidence on his phone and what Samuil is up to
- MC brings up more examples of what his wife went through
- situation solved in a way that makes sense

- next day at evening when MC gets sleeping mother pics from Samuil
- Samuil is mildly annoyed by the MC that he now interferes with his plans for his mother after MC already did so with his wife
- Samuil complains about that the mother no longer wanted to smoke with them so they had to secretly drug her shortly before her shift ended
- they couldn't keep the mother from going home before the drugs kicked in, so they had to follow her home to break into the appartment after she went to bed to take the pictures (better explanation for why the mother is being half naked in a sleeping robe in the pictures, that's not how someone would dress at work when suddenly gettin tired from smoking weed during their shift)

That's where i'm currently at in the story.
I guess it wouldn't change much when the MC contacts the mother the next day and tells her about what happened during the night -> mother moves into a hotel for a while because she no longer feels safe at home (doesn't prevent future events at work since it could always be explained with "mother got drugged secretly") -> possible content: Rick learns about the MC's mother staying in a hotel and books a room there too later on

Now for Rick...how ffs is the MC giving him the house keys just like that after he learned about him wanting to blackmail his wife into sex...i mean, the MC doesn't even wanted him to come afterwards in the first place.
He could told him during a call "yeah, sorry, you can't come visiting us. me and my wife are at work all day long and don't have time to meet up"
Rick could have responded with "sry, i've already booked a last-minute ticked and i can't return it, so i will come over anyway"
When the MC picks him up from the airport he could reveal his room reservation got cancled while he was on the plane and Chris isn't picking up his phone, therefore has Rick no other option than staying at the MC's house.

For the house key scene: make it less obvious that Rick just wants the keys to get them duplicated for free access when the MC isn't home.
MC is aware that Rick is up to no good, so don't give him the keys. drop him off at home and go to work afterwards.
MC gets a call from Rick afterwards while at work, he tells the MC he accidentally locked himself out when he wanted to go into the garden. MC tells him he has to wait until the wife or the MC get off work and recommends to Rick to go to a café or bar for that time, he will give him a call when he is about to head home.
Rick explains that this isn't really an option since his wallet is still inside, he asks the MC if there is a way to get in without having the wife or MC to bother of getting off work.
MC tells Rick about the hidden spare key in the garden.
When MC gets back from the bar (or the morning after) the first thing he does is changing the hidingspot for the spare key, unbeknownst to him that Rick already went off to get the key duplicated while both were still at work

That's my essay for now, there is still a lot more i'd like to add, but i leave that for another time.

edit:

One of the worst, and most annoying tropes I run into from novels I'm reading are conflicts that could have been avoided if 1 person was mature enough to simply communicate like a another with another person. This MC does it every single update lmfao. At this point I just hate the MC and want everyone he loves to get what's coming to them. If MC can't be bothered to care, why should the reader...:censored:
I had to facepalm pretty hard when the MC was monologing:
I don't want my wife getting blackmailed by Rick into having sex with him, but she has already cheated on me anyway, so it's her problem to deal with.

W T F ?!?

Every NTR game main-character when he needs to act. xD
this-is-fine.jpg

Last edited:

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
why is so many people crying about the game just play it and see where it goes because crying wont change we its been and where it is going looking forward to the next update

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
why is so many people crying about the game just play it and see where it goes because crying wont change we its been and where it is going looking forward to the next update
The word you a looking for is "feedback" to help improving the game, even with not being able to change what's currently is in the game it helps to prevent future updates making the same mistakes.

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Hello everyone,

I have some great news for you. In just ten days, you will be able to play the new part of our game. We really hope you will enjoy it.

What's in store for you?

Well, first of all, the continuation of the story. Since our game is quite linear at the moment, it’s hard to say exactly what you will see. Overall, it will be the continuation of the main character’s wife’s and mother’s stories, continuing their corruption. However, some player choices from previous parts will be utilized in the next part. For example, have you ever wondered how the main character’s wife would react to his affair with Katherine? She surely won’t be happy about it. Or, for instance, how will Henry and Jenaveve’s relationship develop if the main character decides to encourage his friend in courting his secretary? Interesting, right?

Moreover, in the next part, you will see more than just the continuation of the storyline. We’ve also decided to add a new element to the story: a website where someone has decided to upload photos of someone. You get what we mean, hehe?

Overall, we hope you enjoy the new part. We are working very hard to create something that will bring you pleasure.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
" We’ve also decided to add a new element to the story: a website where someone has decided to upload photos of someone. "

can't wait to see that :D hopefully it will be with both woman later ;)

Apr 14, 2023

Hello everyone,

I have some great news for you. In just ten days, you will be able to play the new part of our game. We really hope you will enjoy it.

What's in store for you?

Well, first of all, the continuation of the story. Since our game is quite linear at the moment, it’s hard to say exactly what you will see. Overall, it will be the continuation of the main character’s wife’s and mother’s stories, continuing their corruption. However, some player choices from previous parts will be utilized in the next part. For example, have you ever wondered how the main character’s wife would react to his affair with Katherine? She surely won’t be happy about it. Or, for instance, how will Henry and Jenaveve’s relationship develop if the main character decides to encourage his friend in courting his secretary? Interesting, right?

Moreover, in the next part, you will see more than just the continuation of the storyline. We’ve also decided to add a new element to the story: a website where someone has decided to upload photos of someone. You get what we mean, hehe?

Overall, we hope you enjoy the new part. We are working very hard to create something that will bring you pleasure.
So when is the 3.5 update releasing to non Patreons thought it said today

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

thokai

Feb 1, 2021

Hello everyone,

What's in store for you?

An easy and quick improvement for the next update that not takes much effort to shove in at the last second for the next update would be:
The MC's laptop gallery app at the Main Menu screen that keeps track of all unlocked content for all the playthroughs. Just placing and linking the ingame app icon at the Main Menu's laptop would do the job.

The second one would be an actress list. I didn't put in much effort so i could only figure out:
Wife - Vanna Bardot
Mother - Kendra Lust
Wife's Bestie - Emily Willis
Rick's MILF GF - Emily Addison
Secretary - Jenaveve Jolie

3.40 star(s) 44 Votes