3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
2. Prevent people from calling the FMC a whore (For example, her reason for sleeping with the MC's boss indicates her sluttiness because it was for money that neither she nor her husband critically needed)
This is not possible, a whore is not only money, it is any personal preference, you forgot about emigrants.
Samuil offered her a choice "to tell her husband the truth or not to tell her husband the truth." She, as always, chose not to tell her husband the truth. Sex with immigrants is NOT A CHOICE, sex with immigrants is PAYMENT FOR CHOICE. The hypocritical creature wants to hide from her husband her fun with immigrants at work and voluntarily agrees to pay for keeping the secret by having sex with immigrants. She voluntarily fucks an immigrant to get personal preferences (to deceive her husband) - she is a whore.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
hi great game , I love how the story is written and the planned tags seems promising
but I wanna know is there a chance we get to see the wife turn the mc into a sissy or even turn him into a complete woman with surgery and all (all optional of course depending on the choice we make) cause I love it when I see a cheating wife/GF turning her husband/BF into a feminine sissy/female
this way they can both have fun with all the BBC out there
it's just my opinion and I really hope to see that in the future if not it's still a very good NTR game

3.10 star(s) 63 Votes