3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

LUISIL

Oct 11, 2021
First of all: Kerosine, if you read this...this is your story and your Art. Do as you please, and keep doing it.
secondly: Silken the Rocket Girl, Go girl, your work and time will be praised.
I've found this game last month and i've been waiting for the update...it seemed too brief to me,but that, maybe, it just a question of personal taste or own perspective.
I agree with most of the opinions from this forum and those that I do not, I silently respect them.
This notes are just a personal opinion,not a claim or a complaint, much less a demand:
  • I'm to the brim with the Mom side story, i wish I could avoid it
  • The part of the slow burning, building the situation, it was really,really slow and I think it was more than enough
  • Finally it seems that things are rushing and they're starting to happen
  • "I don't want to cheat" after willingly fucked at least 6 guys, must change
  • Until this game I didn't know who Vanna Bardot was, now I can't get enough of her.
  • I'm really sorry that at the moment I can't pay a fee only for my own personal entertainment
  • Even if the updates take a few more days it's a good delivery rate, but if they're going to be so brief, I will prefer to wait a while longer, in order to enjoy it a little more
Anyway...I'm thinking out load
Remember, This is just a game, or a novel if you prefer, and in this scenarios, reality is what the author wants it to be, and, in any case, a work of art must be appreciated or discuss after completion, and even then can be modified and improved.
I'm joining the Party, like Bluerubber said.

3.10 star(s) 63 Votes