4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I wonder when they’ll stop doing this...

How many more phones... how many more wives... how many more Black lovers...?

They're even copying my Patreon...

Maybe in the future, they'll start calling themselves Bloody Ink?
Dude...I don't know why you're complaining. Your game beats the BBC/QoS trope like a rented drum. You go on and on with it to the point of absurdity. :rolleyes:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
In the later parts of the story, there will be different stories and character developments than other games. After all, no one wants to lose their wife. We will take your words into consideration, thank you for your comment.
Today, I played it for 30 minutes, and so far, it's been really good. The MC's personality isn't a loser/idiot/pathetic at all, which is great.
But I have a question:
Is NTR and NTS avoidable?
I'm an NTR/NTS fan, but the theme of this game is such that if NTR is avoidable and you go towards NTR, it's much more enjoyable than when the MC can't fight back and defeat is inevitable.
If it's avoidable, it means the MC and FMC character/personality will likely remain good in the future of the game, so I'll write a five-star review for it.

d3sire Studio

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2024
Today, I played it for 30 minutes, and so far, it's been really good. The MC's personality isn't a loser/idiot/pathetic at all, which is great.
But I have a question:
Is NTR and NTS avoidable?
I'm an NTR/NTS fan, but the theme of this game is such that if NTR is avoidable and you go towards NTR, it's much more enjoyable than when the MC can't fight back and defeat is inevitable.
If it's avoidable, it means the MC and FMC character/personality will likely remain good in the future of the game, so I'll write a five-star review for it.
First of all, thank you for playing the game and sharing your thoughts. As for your question, we have plans for future updates like this. Stay tuned.<3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432

Astriedax

May 15, 2017

Nice idea!

On a more serious note though, as someone who played, but never developed.
Your game has a few serious flaws.

It forces people to do several clicks to skip a day and advance the story, where small bits gets unlocked after weeks of gameplaytime... Meaning in very little time we'll be doing hundreds to thousands clicks just to advance, which is nuts.
Honestly this makes it unplayable for me, that's why I dropped from more than 1 year ago.

There's a guide direction, but if one isn't looking and doing a step by step, it's easy to get a specific path blocked, an ingame consequence guide would be welcome.

Lack of gallery to replay story bits. Whatever is on the game, seriously doesn't count.

IMO, the actress are ugly. I prefer young girls. I think a variety of body types won't hurt either, some petite, small brest... Not only cow size old liche mummies.

Anyways, I am thankfully that you've started this undiscovered genre at that point, now different devs can improve upon your initial work, as for me whom is looking a game to play, It's a profit situation. This genre is pretty interesting, if your game didn't had the above flaws, it would be a masterpiece of this genre, still it's there for whom enjoy it, free market everyone gets to take a shot.

Anyways, good luck and hope for the best.

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
Seriously these AI cg games are starting to piss me off, are developers (all ai cg users) so lazy to use renders or even real life images and videos? these ai images take away the very essence of VN game in this site. If I wanted to see randomly computer generated chicks I would go to bing browser man. Have some creativity fellow developers

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
there are some scene miss placed in wrong positions. first after the gym which is the save 2-4 he check the photo album there he finds a vedio her fucking in doggystile that been taken 2AM. then he says he has to talk to hazel which shows emily angry spent the night with her sister upset. then when they go home the luna scene starts and emily get upset and they fight which is what we seen earlier.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: d3sire Studio

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
and something in that save 2-4-lt1.save from my earlier comment. else if i didnt check the photo album and just checked the messages there we will see her talking to the ceo who wants to get to emily but she turn him down. and luna text talking about the ceo and that she turned him down... luna says to give the ceo a try lol.

• Red Heart
Mar 17, 2018
Yeah....that was a very long winded way for it not to serve its function. It reminds me of a very similar thing, involved a refugee camp. Like thousands of pages just baiting with the idea. Pass

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019

You had first mover advantage, but what really matters is last mover advantage, if you had just read Peter Thiel's Zero to One you would have seen this coming and been able to make a cuckoldry phone game to end all cuckoldry phone games, that's the way the cookie crumbles my man :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Amazing first release, finally we have a mc with some character ! All his reactions are on the time. Keep it up dev, this game has big potential i definetly looking for new updates and please ignore all negative, hate comments about ntr, bbc stuff. Just do what u want to do :love: Good luck on this game

• Red Heart

Kvizac

Nov 12, 2017
So, so, so, what do we have? Another game with the phone concept? I have to check it out, the format of such stories suits me, but I sense that when I put my own together, people will already get tired of this format. But I’m only at the early stages of developing the concept and writing the prologue and the first chapter.

• Red Heart

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018

Ohhh look who's bitching about this game :ROFLMAO: Do you think your game is best on this genre ? Does it has amazing story ? Hottest models ? OR DOES IT HAS AMAZING FLAWLESS GAMEPLAY AND TECHNICAL MASTERPIECE ? I tell you what.. HELL FUCKING NO. Your game has one of the worst sandbox system in f95. Tons of clicks needs for progress and repetetive terrible gameplay. How about save compability for every update ? Just look your game pages comments. Everyone having lots of problems in your game me also. I started your game from beginning like 4-5 times and everytime same problems happens.. save files not works properly. Your game is could be first on this gentre BUT definitely not the best. Nor technical or content wise.. Most of the new "phone" games are doing better than your game. Im also not having save problems on new updates in that games. I can resume my progress whenever i left.
So.... Fix your game's catastrophic, game breaking bugs, solve save file problems and revert the sandbox system THAN talk shit to other games..

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes