3.60 star(s) 122 Votes

Abc3192

Feb 18, 2023
Holy hell your patreon policy made me go out of read only. 33$ for a beta test and 14 days for a (cut, but doesn't really matter YET) public version? This leak is on you.

The game is great btw.

A Wife's Phone v. 0.2 -
link is down... reup pls

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for leaking. The game opens up into a pseudo-sandbox in the update but there are a lot fewer pictures (or maybe I'm doing something wrong). The messages still say that they're sending pictures to each other, but they don't appear on screen.

godlydong

Sep 10, 2022
I'm sure the Devs that create these games work on them i just gonna wait until he post the public ver for Android

exter

May 29, 2017
I'm sure the Devs that create these games work on them i just gonna wait until he post the public ver for Android
check his patreon, its already there. dev released it early since it got leaked and posted here

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
The size of the game is getting bigger holycrap, in 1.5 for android was 500 MB now its 1 GB.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, this is getting really stupid and I don't like the direction it's going in.

The dumb mind-control angle was already pushing it, but now it seems pretty clear that the the game is just headed for express humiliation. The MC just loses his company with zero explanation, just so some black dude can blackmail him for ONE BILLION dollars and threaten his family.

doctor-evil-austin-powers.gif

I don't know why I was hoping for something better than such a lazy plot contrivance, but I was. I was down for some corruption and cheating, but I'm not on board for humiliating cuckoldry through stupidly contrived blackmail. If that's your jam, so be it, but I'm getting off the stupid train now while I can.

3.60 star(s) 122 Votes