3.70 star(s) 112 Votes

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
This happens if you go NTR => Cuck => Sissy instead of stay on on Cuck (you get a clear option at some point which you would have picked). If you go Sissy it auto picks the Julia BBC path for you instead of XY path.
thx but how do i trigger sissy route? it said sissy is when i don't add valerie to the app but i did that or is it because i choose feminisation hypno for mc?

Badbunny008

Jul 6, 2020
I caught myself up on the previous version last night and I have to say I am enjoying the relatively straightforward progress of this particular branch and am looking forward to the next update. Corrupting the wife via the app was kind of exciting at first, but persuading and convincing her without hypnosis seems way more fun. These branches are basically all I play this game for now. I skip most of the other stuff.
can you share the save

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
thx but how do i trigger sissy route? it said sissy is when i don't add valerie to the app but i did that or is it because i choose feminisation hypno for mc?
Sissy route is
NTR ON
Don't add wife or yourself to the app
You will proceed on cuck path for a while
At step 6 of cuck path it will give you a choice (stay on cuck path or switch to sissy)

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
No one here to help me
My problem is step sister path are blank
Did you start a new game or try to continue a save from before 0.4.7?
Which route are you on (alpha / cuck / sissy?)
Did you add the step sister to the app?
Did it show steps and then go blank? If so do you know what you did before it went blank?

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
Sissy route is
NTR ON
Don't add wife or yourself to the app
You will proceed on cuck path for a while
At step 6 of cuck path it will give you a choice (stay on cuck path or switch to sissy)
then i don't understand why the quest dissapered/ i can't choose XY route, because i did add wife and myself to the app and i did all other quest with wife and i now have 35 cuckold and it still doesn't work
I could already do it at the last version but i have to start new game and i don't know how i did it

ps: do i need bugfix v0.4.7?

Last edited:

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
then i don't understand why the quest dissapered/ i can't choose XY route, because i did add wife and myself to the app and i did all other quest with wife and i now have 35 cuckold and it still doesn't work
I could already do it at the last version but i have to start new game and i don't know how i did it

ps: do i need bugfix v0.4.7?
Sounds like you are on the Alpha cuckold route if you added the wife and yourself. I haven't done that path yet on the new version. The cuck path where you do the XY route is where you don't add yourself or wife to the app. Maybe someone else can comment if you can do XY route with the alpha path.

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
Sounds like you are on the Alpha cuckold route if you added the wife and yourself. I haven't done that path yet on the new version. The cuck path where you do the XY route is where you don't add yourself or wife to the app. Maybe someone else can comment if you can do XY route with the alpha path.
Ok then i don't know if it was a bug, or it was changed completly, because i always added wife and myself to the app in my previous run and still got the option for XY.
Also i wanted to ask if it is intended, that i add myself automaticly to the app when i add wife, because in a previous Version you could choose seperatly.

Royy123456

Dec 26, 2023
Did you start a new game or try to continue a save from before 0.4.7?
Which route are you on (alpha / cuck / sissy?)
Did you add the step sister to the app?
Did it show steps and then go blank? If so do you know what you did before it went blank?
Yes i start new game
cuck
first few step happen then blank
Yes show steps

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I hope after this update he spends the next month breaking the routes up. This forum is an example of how confusing the game is now. It is basically broken and unfun to play when you click for 3 hours and end up with progress other routes on all quests. The clicking fatigue is real. I'm going to try and save at every choice but still you could end up jumping back to that save playing through being stuck again and then going to a futher back save and playing through the content again. That is just exhausting.

3.70 star(s) 112 Votes