3.70 star(s) 114 Votes

piknox

Nov 10, 2021
yo so i finally updated my game to the latest version but i can't seem to add the mc to the app? i want to try wife not added + mc added for the alpha route

Eudj

May 27, 2022
I have a softlock on the 81st step of Sisi's path. The boss sent me a message and I can't open it. It just lights up that there is a new message, but it doesn't open.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
All branches need to be separated. After the last 2 times I tried playing the game I just never want to see Progress other branches again. Game is too easy to bug out now 90% of quests say progress other branches. I've restarted a few of them and they eventually went back to progress other branches even though the replay folder is missing like 70% of the games content. Last time was with the first bug fix, this time was newest bug fix. The game is just no longer fun to play in its current state.

BI puts in 10 times more work on his product than 98% of devs here that is why he gets the subs and the lazy devs don't. His Next game if he makes one and I hope he does will be even better from the learning experience of this one. Hopefully, he takes the time after this next update and focuses on separating the routes.

Last edited:
Reactions: genfetish
Jul 5, 2020
This game still can be saved, but he has to rework all the "trigger tree". He needs to plan it a lot more carefully. Specially when you have mechanics in your game like "time of the day".

Reactions: glass69

Eudj

May 27, 2022
All branches need to be separated. After the last 2 times I tried playing the game I just never want to see Progress other branches again. Game is too easy to bug out now 90% of quests say progress other branches. I've restarted a few of them and they eventually went back to progress other branches even though the replay folder is missing like 70% of the games content. Last time was with the first bug fix, this time was newest bug fix. The game is just no longer fun to play in its current state.
I came across your problem. And she doesn't have a solution. The author of the game created the illusion of choice and linked all the branches together, so if you want to see separate content, you will have to upgrade everything, including the one you don’t like and don’t want to upgrade.
What you should do is cheat on your wife at every opportunity, in the gym, select the option with NTR turned on. And hypnotically treat everyone at least a little bit, so that the number at zero does not appear in any of the characteristics. Special commands especially affect NPCs. For example, you will still fall into a story with a cuckold, although I don’t understand the author’s love for this topic, because it seems that half the game revolves around this topic. And most of the content pushes the MC into this topic. The author did not work on the topic of alpha, etc.
And you most likely will not reach the end of the thread, because the game will tell you the end of the content or make a softlock as in the same 81st step of the sissy branch.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I have a softlock on the 81st step of Sisi's path. The boss sent me a message and I can't open it. It just lights up that there is a new message, but it doesn't open.
For what it is worth I was able to finish the Sissy steps for this update (about 100). I am not sure why you are not able to progress. I also added the Step-Sister and always progressed that and Lena / Mother's paths. Perhaps that is the issue? I usually find that if you can't click on a message it is because you need to read another message first and is solved by checking all the other character's phone messages.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
For what it is worth I was able to finish the Sissy steps for this update (about 100). I am not sure why you are not able to progress. I also added the Step-Sister and always progressed that and Lena / Mother's paths. Perhaps that is the issue? I usually find that if you can't click on a message it is because you need to read another message first and is solved by checking all the other character's phone messages.
No, it doesn't work. There are no other messages, I reviewed everything. It lights up but doesn't press. I’ve loaded before and I don’t know what I did. Plus, do you play on PC? Because on Android this damn button can't be pressed.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I loaded the last save I made (March 14th) and some of my targets have disappeared for some reason. I don't have access to my wife's sister, my son. me and mrs Salim. Did 0.4.7 break older saves?

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
I didn't took the sissy path but that chastity belt storyline still triggered for me when i went long enough on valerie & jenna path i believe? Jenna has to introduced Olga to the wife. Im playing the 0.4.6 version btw.
She introduced Olga to the wife, but it seemed to go nowhere and everything is at the "end of current content" status. Maybe it bugged out? I'm on the newest version I think with the bugfixes?

piknox

Nov 10, 2021
She introduced Olga to the wife, but it seemed to go nowhere and everything is at the "end of current content" status. Maybe it bugged out? I'm on the newest version I think with the bugfixes?
I think you should also have the valerie & fucktagram followers branch triggered (valerie will be wondering who tf is dming her followers on her acc & jenna and olga will be hinting about the existence of the app --> Mc gets found out --> gets punished by wearing chastity belt). The latest version is honestly very buggy. I found a link somewhere in this thread on version 0.4.6, i'd recommend just playing that if you only want this storyline.

Last edited:

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
No, it doesn't work. There are no other messages, I reviewed everything. It lights up but doesn't press. I’ve loaded before and I don’t know what I did. Plus, do you play on PC? Because on Android this damn button can't be pressed.
Yes I play on PC. I can't comment on whether Android has an issue. That is possibly the problem.

3.70 star(s) 114 Votes