• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 117 Votes

assdfds

Feb 3, 2017
so can you no longer get turned into a woman? I've been through all the branches and each time it doesn't let me choose, just auto denies.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
so can you no longer get turned into a woman? I've been through all the branches and each time it doesn't let me choose, just auto denies.
There is a hotfix out that fixes a bunch of stuff but we havent gotten it here yet.

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
I really enjoyed this game but this update has ruined the game for me. Don't get me wrong I like the idea of the new routes where you don't add yourself or you wife to the app but that's not my problem. I can't access any of the content for the MC and the step-sister, the Hearth content, son's girlfriend, wife's sister, or the Lena content. Nothing I do lets me get access it.

Spepoloso

Dec 19, 2020
I really enjoyed this game but this update has ruined the game for me. Don't get me wrong I like the idea of the new routes where you don't add yourself or you wife to the app but that's not my problem. I can't access any of the content for the MC and the step-sister, the Hearth content, son's girlfriend, wife's sister, or the Lena content. Nothing I do lets me get access it.
Same for me, i did tried to start it lik 7 times, but i can't do anything except for the wife getting in QoS and cheating, Which obviously is amazing but all the other stuff I can't get them, at first i thought it was my fault

Reactions: _V_e_V_ and Raelynn

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Same for me, i did tried to start it lik 7 times, but i can't do anything except for the wife getting in QoS and cheating, Which obviously is amazing but all the other stuff I can't get them, at first i thought it was my fault
In my case wife goes into cheating at the beginning but then the MC pushes her into cheating which I don't like. I wanted the wife cheating to be continued but I can't

benton

Jan 23, 2018
There is an entire storyline where the guy who stole your company (laugh) and then decided you owe him a billion dollars (hahahahah wtf??) also simultaneously KNOWS about XY that can turn someone into an actual girl AND spends made up millions of dollars to slowly turn the MC into a trans?? girl? I don't know what the end result plan is but... legit why bother when magic app can do it in seconds? In one scene you can literally just decide to gift your trans son with actual breasts and a female ass... like.. poof its done. So odd... I mean... as odd as the other 90 odd things that happen in the game.
I was wondering somewhat of the same question. I was wondering when the son will finally transform into a full Female.

ravercivics

Dec 28, 2023
Newest bug fix

Fixed:

The issue with adding the wife in the alpha branch

The bug in the branch of the niece that was preventing you from reaching the Fem MC branch

The issues with wife_pic_460 and wife_pic_461 images

p.s. The bugfix should work as soon as you load your save

Last edited:

benton

Jan 23, 2018
Newest bug fix

Is this applied already if you downloaded the entire archive? I tried clicking the link but it says join for free to see it but I'm already a member and paying each month. I also click the join for free and it does nothing. Can you post it if its not already applied?

libzek

Oct 6, 2017
Who can help
All wife branches stuck - "Progress other branches" . Is it possible to unlock somehow
Job - 33 step
Brother mark - 25 step
Jenna - 64 step
etc...

3.70 star(s) 117 Votes