3.70 star(s) 119 Votes
Oct 10, 2020
i don't get this game. i feel like every tiny decision changes everything and if you want a certain storyline to progress you gotta start all over again. I am trying the sissy path now and the XY app never comes and you can't start the sissy path with jenna. i really don't understand this, i need a walkthrough or a hero that tells me how shit works in this game.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
I am trying the sissy path now and the XY app never comes and you can't start the sissy path with jenna. i really don't understand this, i need a walkthrough or a hero that tells me how shit works in this game.
For the fem path with XY app you have to add the MC and the wife. For sissy path without XY app you have to NOT add both.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
version 4.8, on the added wife side of things, wife and salim quest stuck on step 2, with mc and salim debt on step 4. There hasn't been an option to switch to wife's phone. any idea what's going on, a fix or anything? is it just a waiting game for it to activate?

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
i don't get this game. i feel like every tiny decision changes everything and if you want a certain storyline to progress you gotta start all over again. I am trying the sissy path now and the XY app never comes and you can't start the sissy path with jenna. i really don't understand this, i need a walkthrough or a hero that tells me how shit works in this game.
There are actually just 2-3 choices that determine your route, everything else is basically just a choice between "show content" and "skip content" and doesn't have any meaningful impact (except for Wife's Job branch, where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch)

Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route with Wife, Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
Add Wife + gym NTR on -> Cuck Route with Wife (most content), FemMC branches, No Niece #2 branch even after adding her to the app through the Wife+Paul choice, future Wife+Paul content possible on how the branch ends

no Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route (Wife gets added to the MC's app later on), Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Sissy" -> Sissy Route, default Niece BBC branch, no XY App content
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Cuck"(w/o sissy tag) -> Cuck Route (netorare/netorase route later on), FemMC branches (leads into Niece BBC branch at the very end before content ends, future FemMc+Niece+Paul content possible on how it ends, Wife+Paul option to save her stops working at step 113 since you don't have access to the Wife's phone)

"no Add Wife's Sister" content only works with the "no Add Wife" route since it requires "Wife not added step 48" to trigger.
Even after adding her to the MC's app shortly after in the noAddWife Alpha Route her "MC+Wife's Sister" branch doesn't show up, so no point in not adding her when going for the "gym NTR off" option for that route.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2020
There are actually just 2-3 choices that determine your route, everything else is basically just a choice between "show content" and "skip content" and doesn't have any meaningful impact (except for Wife's Job branch, where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch)

Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route with Wife, Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
Add Wife + gym NTR on -> Cuck Route with Wife (most content), FemMC branches, No Niece #2 branch even after adding her to the app through the Wife+Paul choice, future Wife+Paul content possible on how the branch ends

no Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route (Wife gets added to the MC's app later on), Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Sissy" -> Sissy Route, default Niece BBC branch, no XY App content
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Cuck"(w/o sissy tag) -> Cuck Route (netorare/netorase route later on), FemMC branches (leads into Niece BBC branch at the very end before content ends, future FemMc+Niece+Paul content possible on how it ends, Wife+Paul option to save her stops working at step 113 since you don't have access to the Wife's phone)

"no Add Wife's Sister" content only works with the "no Add Wife" route since it requires "Wife not added step 48" to trigger.
Even after adding her to the MC's app shortly after in the noAddWife Alpha Route her "MC+Wife's Sister" branch doesn't show up, so no point in not adding her when going for the "gym NTR off" option for that route.
Not all hero's wear capes, but you certainly are one! Thank you my friend.

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
How do I make sure that at the beginning of the game, no one is chosen?
In 4.8 the game gets stuck if no one is chosen, but through the game's intro it will first ask if you want to add Valerie or not, of you do both the wife and MC get added, if you don't neither are added. Then it will ask if you want to add Jenna or Christina, just click on both, they won't be added, immediately following this it asks if you want to add your son, and then Mia, just say no to both.
Later in the game it will get stuck if you don't add the stepsister, I believe this is also true for Christina. Then you have no choice about adding Lena and your Mother, the former is required for the Julia questline, the latter is currently part of her own questline which can safely be turned off in the Walkthrough app.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demonius88

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
In 4.8 the game gets stuck if no one is chosen, but through the game's intro it will first ask if you want to add Valerie or not, of you do both the wife and MC get added, if you don't neither are added. Then it will ask if you want to add Jenna or Christina, just click on both, they won't be added, immediately following this it asks if you want to add your son, and then Mia, just say no to both.
Later in the game it will get stuck if you don't add the stepsister, I believe this is also true for Christina. Then you have no choice about adding Lena and your Mother, the former is required for the Julia questline, the latter is currently part of her own questline which can safely be turned off in the Walkthrough app.
Thank you, can you tell me what bug fixes to put in order to go through to the end without encountering them?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
this game confuse me so much with all the path

somebody told me not adding your wife ends in netorare?

but it always ends in a cuck path for me???

is there a NETORARE path??

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I have absolutely no idea how to access new content in this game... Its so convoluted and 100 trillion clicks from being back tow here some old save was... its not worth the effort (to me) to try and find new content.

Reactions: Felix0109

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
I have absolutely no idea how to access new content in this game... Its so convoluted and 100 trillion clicks from being back tow here some old save was... its not worth the effort (to me) to try and find new content.
Old saves have issues, and again clicking is a terrible way of getting through this game, you'll break your mouse before we get to 5.0. Instant text speed, <skip unseen> and after choices. Since you wanna get to the new content you could leave off skip unseen. There are only a couple real choices in the game as thokai pointed out above.

Other things to note would be that the WifeSpy Hypno is worthless and wastes your time, outside of feminizing Edwin, BBC Mia, and similarly any others you'll see in the Walkthrough app. Generally Fuckstagram is worthless, although in Neto- content I did get a couple prompts to go there from the Walkthrough app.

This is just time saving advice and saves your mouse from wear and tear. To be honest getting to the late game for each path still takes up to about an hour while things skip past. Leave a review of the game, maybe Bloody Ink will do some work to actually fix the intro and early game so it isn't such a massive time sink.

Is there any bug fix here
Not for 4.8, 4.7 has one and it's in the first post, but it has yet to be updated to 4.8, and honestly just install 4.7 from the first post and the Update Only from the 4.8 posts, I also did the bugfix in between, but it looks like all the bugfix files get replaced anyway in the 4.8 update so should be unnecessary.

this game confuse me so much with all the path

somebody told me not adding your wife ends in netorare?

but it always ends in a cuck path for me???

is there a NETORARE path??
Use the walkthrough app, you should be able to see that the neto paths are subpaths of the cuck path and require step 102ish to get to the choice for Rase/Rare

Thank you, can you tell me what bug fixes to put in order to go through to the end without encountering them?
The installation I did of 4.8 doesn't even have the second bug fix XD. Anyway, it should be the Full one (not sure which of the two is correct there), Bugfix 1, Bugfix Latest, 4.8 update only. I honestly just built it off the first post: 4.7, Bugfix, and then the post with the 4.8 update (update only). Works quite well, although I don't even think the bugfix is 100% necessary there since I believe 4.8 has the same files and you'll be overwriting them.

Here is the 4.8 updates again so that people don't have to go back like 8 pages to get to the posts.
From hero who wished to stay anonimous!

Mega
update only: Pixeldrain
update only compress: Pixeldrain

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
im 100% sure thedev is going to re remake this game... you guys just watch.. its turning into such a clusterfuck that he will be forced to basically start all over or just abandon it lol

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
Old saves have issues, and again clicking is a terrible way of getting through this game, you'll break your mouse before we get to 5.0. Instant text speed, <skip unseen> and after choices. Since you wanna get to the new content you could leave off skip unseen. There are only a couple real choices in the game as thokai pointed out above.

Other things to note would be that the WifeSpy Hypno is worthless and wastes your time, outside of feminizing Edwin, BBC Mia, and similarly any others you'll see in the Walkthrough app. Generally Fuckstagram is worthless, although in Neto- content I did get a couple prompts to go there from the Walkthrough app.

This is just time saving advice and saves your mouse from wear and tear. To be honest getting to the late game for each path still takes up to about an hour while things skip past. Leave a review of the game, maybe Bloody Ink will do some work to actually fix the intro and early game so it isn't such a massive time sink.

Not for 4.8, 4.7 has one and it's in the first post, but it has yet to be updated to 4.8, and honestly just install 4.7 from the first post and the Update Only from the 4.8 posts, I also did the bugfix in between, but it looks like all the bugfix files get replaced anyway in the 4.8 update so should be unnecessary.

Use the walkthrough app, you should be able to see that the neto paths are subpaths of the cuck path and require step 102ish to get to the choice for Rase/Rare

The installation I did of 4.8 doesn't even have the second bug fix XD. Anyway, it should be the Full one (not sure which of the two is correct there), Bugfix 1, Bugfix Latest, 4.8 update only. I honestly just built it off the first post: 4.7, Bugfix, and then the post with the 4.8 update (update only). Works quite well, although I don't even think the bugfix is 100% necessary there since I believe 4.8 has the same files and you'll be overwriting them.

Here is the 4.8 updates again so that people don't have to go back like 8 pages to get to the posts.
I wasn't even aware the game was updated, thanks a lot for this.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Given the way this game has decided to take a dump on our collective faces, I'd say it's a positive that someone else has decided to try the phone game and (hopefully) do it better.
IDK really. I have not tried this game yet. But I have played "Strange Phone"
(Actually, the Dev gives credit for Inspiration to AWP. - That is what made come check this game out)
- From what I am seeing, YOU, the MC Can control the App; and what to do with Ur wife & others...

In "Strange Phone" the Player Is Not in control. the player (MC) can only observe, Via a "Spy App, auto DL'd onto his Phn. then onto his GF's phn.
what his step-father (sissify & Cuck MC & BBC GF), and a potential Bully (to Cuck MC) Is doing to his GF. Both paths are optional. (It is still early in development.)

From what I see from "AWP" Change log; I agree with needing a walk-thru or something.
There are Far too many variables,.. too much going on.
(it is like a Kid entering a Toy store and doesn't Know what he/she wants to play with First. So, let's play with EVERYTHING!
- then you add in a touch of "Butterfly Effect" -where Every choice you make effects other outcomes.
Even If it means losing the opportunity of doing something different. (or going in a direction the DEV has Not written in Yet (??), or plans to.)

- (But sadly, we are still at the Mercy of the DEV's writing, and making the Game go Where he wants it to.
than to be able to play Only the content/storylines the player is interested in)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 119 Votes