3.70 star(s) 120 Votes

Dan1605

Jun 9, 2020
I want the wife to go behind husband's back and cheat on him, how can I do that in the game?
That's almost the entire focus of the game. Like you almost can't avoid it.

You can add the wife or not but the main decision you need is to not accompany her to the gym earlier on.

raketenrocket

Oct 6, 2017
I wanna love this game so badly but after god knows how many hours put into it, for the last months it is just broken for me. I started TWO new games (wife added and not added branches), but those eventually got me stuck too.
In my old saves I cant access or see wife's phone anymore, in the new ones eventually I ran out of questlines to advance In order to continue the main ones.
So most of the wife content from the last updated I didnt even get to see, just as I was FINALLY getting to a point where the husband started to accept it and go along with Jenna's work. Dude spent forever bitching, when his actions went the other way.
Anyway, tried hacking with the Universal Renpy mod now but that doesnt work either, so I dont know what is left to do because I dont wanna give up on this game :/

EDIT: oh and in my latest fail, eventually the niece questline just disappears after step 43, while I need to get to 45 for another to advance. Its beyond frustrating -.-

Mehytes

Mar 14, 2019
I wanna love this game so badly but after god knows how many hours put into it, for the last months it is just broken for me. I started TWO new games (wife added and not added branches), but those eventually got me stuck too.
In my old saves I cant access or see wife's phone anymore, in the new ones eventually I ran out of questlines to advance In order to continue the main ones.
So most of the wife content from the last updated I didnt even get to see, just as I was FINALLY getting to a point where the husband started to accept it and go along with Jenna's work. Dude spent forever bitching, when his actions went the other way.
Anyway, tried hacking with the Universal Renpy mod now but that doesnt work either, so I dont know what is left to do because I dont wanna give up on this game :/

EDIT: oh and in my latest fail, eventually the niece questline just disappears after step 43, while I need to get to 45 for another to advance. Its beyond frustrating -.-
Probably need to ask for a save file but it seem impossible for anyone to share their saves here, so yeah .... Good luck

Sado

May 14, 2017
I was stuck with all branches being frozen, then just went into web and selected selling photo option and suddenly got new messages, try it out

raketenrocket

Oct 6, 2017
Sounds like the noAddWife Sissy route, you might want to take a look here to make things clear.
My old save is back from before the beginning got reworked. In my first playthrough I had added the wife, but at some point all my prior saves were corrupted, so I had no longer access to the wife's phone and the quests to start the game appeared at stage 0.

So I started over TWICE, in the first it eventually lead to a dead end. This time Im stuck because it tells me to progress other branches, which there are basically none left by now.

Tried changing the values but the same restrictions apply, so you cant even cheat properly to just advance some branches and play those

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
My old save is back from before the beginning got reworked. In my first playthrough I had added the wife, but at some point all my prior saves were corrupted, so I had no longer access to the wife's phone and the quests to start the game appeared at stage 0.

So I started over TWICE, in the first it eventually lead to a dead end. This time Im stuck because it tells me to progress other branches, which there are basically none left by now.

Tried changing the values but the same restrictions apply, so you cant even cheat properly to just advance some branches and play those
Yes, you have to play the routes now as a whole story, you can no longer single out certain branches while ignoring the rest.
Using the "End Content" button on the branches you don't want to play might help you here.

edit: old saves broke with update 0.4.7 when the noAdd routes for the Wife, MC and later on the Wife's Sis were implemented

raketenrocket

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, you have to play the routes now as a whole story, you can no longer single out certain branches while ignoring the rest.
Using the "End Content" button on the branches you don't want to play might help you here.
Yeah, but I have all the MC, wife, wifesis, niece, stepsis & Christina to a point where I cant continue, so it says I need to advance others while I got none left.
Believe me man, I tried about everything before coming here to complain.

Sadly no one seems to be able to share a save for the last year or so if ever

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah, but I have all the MC, wife, wifesis, niece, stepsis & Christina to a point where I cant continue, so it says I need to advance others while I got none left.
Believe me man, I tried about everything before coming here to complain.

Sadly no one seems to be able to share a save for the last year or so if ever
Sry, didn't encountered a situation where the game wasn't able to progress at all while i ran through the 5 routes available, so i'm not much of help in this regard.
the only thing i've notices is that the Wife OF branch might get stuck on various steps, and the niece branch step 58 stays on 0 days for a while because the dev forgot to implement an info line that points out that it's waiting for the Jenna+FemMC branch to catch up.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
There are actually just 2-3 choices that determine your route, everything else is basically just a choice between "show content" and "skip content" and doesn't have any meaningful impact (except for Wife's Job branch, where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch)

Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route with Wife, Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
Add Wife + gym NTR on -> Cuck Route with Wife (most content), FemMC branches, No Niece #2 branch even after adding her to the app through the Wife+Paul choice, future Wife+Paul content possible on how the branch ends

no Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route (Wife gets added to the MC's app later on), Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Sissy" -> Sissy Route, default Niece BBC branch, no XY App content
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Cuck"(w/o sissy tag) -> Cuck Route (netorare/netorase route later on), FemMC branches (leads into Niece BBC branch at the very end before content ends, future FemMc+Niece+Paul content possible on how it ends, Wife+Paul option to save her stops working at step 113 since you don't have access to the Wife's phone)

"no Add Wife's Sister" content only works with the "no Add Wife" route since it requires "Wife not added step 48" to trigger.
Even after adding her to the MC's app shortly after in the noAddWife Alpha Route her "MC+Wife's Sister" branch doesn't show up, so no point in not adding her when going for the "gym NTR off" option for that route.
This post should be at the OP. It's basically a guide.

Aug 2, 2017
My prime feedback for this game would be that it desperately needs to cut down on the amount of clicks that is needed to get from A to B. In the beginning the game, things flow pretty well, but when the "open world" segment starts, the amount clicks to get through a day becomes tedious real fast. If you add hypno spam to any of your contacts, thats like 3 clicks per person already to check their messages, remove the notification, and get back to normal. As the storylines wear on as well, there will be entire days that consist of nothing but clicking map, job, map, job, time, time. This is a silly complaint, but on the dom route adding Salims wife is also just a pain in the ass because of how many clicks it adds to your daily tally, because she has so many messages to go through usually.

My constructive feedback to fix this would be remove the normal notification for when targets get hypno messages, maybe change the icon to something else so it indicates you dont have to go check their messages to know that they've gotten it. If the fuckstagram notification could be turned off that'd be cool too, because it will remind you every time click even if you don't want to check it out.

On a purely subjective note, I wish the FemMC character was different, I find her deeply unattractive :D

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

ATTENTION: Considering the branches that have been updated, I suppose you understand that the new content is only available to those players who added the wife and themselves to the app (the original path). On other paths, the new content is either fully or mostly inaccessible.

Hello everyone,
I managed to finish working on the update sooner than I planned, so here’s the new release schedule:
Massive Cock: 06/25/2024
Big Cock: 06/28/2024
Average Cock: 06/30/2024
Small Cock: 07/02/2024
Tiny Cock: 07/04/2024
Non-patrons: 07/08/2024

The Android port will be available a bit later.

Here’s some information about the update:
Added 58 videos and around 300-350 images;
Wrote around 25k dialogue lines, which amounts to around 130-140k words.

Now let’s talk about the branches that have been updated:
— The branch of the wife and her job. Added steps 189-246 (one of the steps is reeeallly long and concerns a business trip)
— The branch of the wife and Jenna. Added steps 200-348
— The branch of the wife and Mark. Added steps 54-68
— The branch of the wife and Greg. Added steps 73-93
— The branch of the wife and the MC’s son. Added steps 50-75
— The branch of the wife and Eric (her student). Added steps 66-90
— A new branch for the wife with random events at the gym. Added steps 0-21
— A new branch for the husband and a new character. Added steps 0-49

That’s it, I guess. Please take a look at the previous post to learn more about the branches. I provided some information about that there.
The release is almost there, friends. I really hope you’ll enjoy it.
Have fun,
BI

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
— A new branch for the husband and a new character. Added steps 0-49 (to be determined)
— A new branch for the husband and another new character. Added steps 0-25 (to be determined) <-- looks like it got deleted.

soo no second new Character :(, i was already curious for the new ones ;=).

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
There are actually just 2-3 choices that determine your route, everything else is basically just a choice between "show content" and "skip content" and doesn't have any meaningful impact (except for Wife's Job branch, where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch)

Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route with Wife, Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
Add Wife + gym NTR on -> Cuck Route with Wife (most content), FemMC branches, No Niece #2 branch even after adding her to the app through the Wife+Paul choice, future Wife+Paul content possible on how the branch ends

no Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route (Wife gets added to the MC's app later on), Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Sissy" -> Sissy Route, default Niece BBC branch, no XY App content
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Cuck"(w/o sissy tag) -> Cuck Route (netorare/netorase route later on), FemMC branches (leads into Niece BBC branch at the very end before content ends, future FemMc+Niece+Paul content possible on how it ends, Wife+Paul option to save her stops working at step 113 since you don't have access to the Wife's phone)

"no Add Wife's Sister" content only works with the "no Add Wife" route since it requires "Wife not added step 48" to trigger.
Even after adding her to the MC's app shortly after in the noAddWife Alpha Route her "MC+Wife's Sister" branch doesn't show up, so no point in not adding her when going for the "gym NTR off" option for that route.
I haven't checked this thread in a while, but let me correct you in something there - about the Wife's Job vs Wife in the MC's Company routes, when you end the Job to start the Company, the job variable is set to 6666, marking it as "done" for the purposes of other routes

3.70 star(s) 120 Votes