3.70 star(s) 121 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
how do ye get Olga??
Olga was part of the older versions Fuckstagram Follower #2 branch where the Wife learned from her about the existance of the ControlApp (which is mentioned as a beta-version of the WifeSpy app) and was part of the setup for the currently still disabled FemDom branch.

tl;tr: Olga is currently not avaible and her only content unlocked through the game are a couple of videos shown by the devs what the ControlApp was capable of before they tuned it down to the more tame WifeSpy app.

Reactions: timmie123

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I don't know but I think if you go way back he introduced so many different branches that he was losing control of them. I'm already assuming the FemDom path hasn't been added back and for like the last two to three updates there's been nothing in the change logs

Reactions: nozu

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I don't see the one female returning. I think her name was anisha? maybe? She had an interest in the MC.
I'll assume you're refering to the girl that seems to be a co-worker at the MC's manager job in the noAddWife Alpha route that might be part of the app dev team, or is at least directly contolled by them.
Yes, she might be the closest to story progress we had seen so far and went missing shortly after.

edit: oh, my bad, i guess you meant Anissa, the one that took part in the wife's plot to set up the MC to agree to the Sharing content with her fake husband Jenna selected for the wife.
Yeah, she was somewhat interested in the MC, later down the branch Rae crushed even harder on the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: joker2008

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Iirc you had to go to the bar with Mark a couple of times after commanding the wife to meet up with Mark.
After the dinner night of the wife, Mark and the MC you'll be given a choice of going along with what the wife and Mark are doing behind the MC's back (cheating branch), or give Mark permission to go after the wife in exchange for recording it for the MC or letting him peek (cuck branch).

If it still doesn't trigger after that the recently added FemBro branch might have caused a bug that needs to be fixed.
Interesting, I have him permission and spoke with him about it, so that stage is done, however the first step I guess just isn't triggering. I'll wait for the bugfix and see if that helps at all.

Do you know if the new update includes the cuck path or just the cheating part?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Interesting, I have him permission and spoke with him about it, so that stage is done, however the first step I guess just isn't triggering. I'll wait for the bugfix and see if that helps at all.

The Cuck and Cheating branches for the wife and brother are older content that was added a dozen updates ago, the newly added content for the brother is the MC turning him into a woman after Salim offers the MC 400mio to do so.
Seems like the recent additions messed up a couple of triggers for multiple branches.

edit: in older builds the brother cuck branch started often by itself by accident after the MC came out of his female transformation from Paul during the Julia #1 branch, wouldn't be surprised if that might still be the case.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I just played through it, and had to set the variables manually, it was bugged.

I set:

w_mark_line_stage = 25

and

w_mark_line_stage_ready = 1

the other criteria also have to be true contained in

stepsis_model_line_stage > 21 and stepsis_job_line_stage > 7 and stepsis_joshua_line_stage > 4 and w_christina_line_stage > 8 and w_sharing_line_stage > 39 and julia_line_stage > 99 and (wife_company_line_stage > 12 or wife_job_line_stage > 32) and w_mark_line_stage > 24 and w_greg_line_stage > 10 and w_jenna_line_stage > 63

But if you've gotten that far, presumably they are - there are a lot of prereqs. HOWEVER, i also found out today clicking "end this path" on anything sets it to 6666 or whatever, so itll satisfy the prereqs if you junk the lines you dont want to play.
The Cuck and Cheating branches for the wife and brother are older content that was added a dozen updates ago, the newly added content for the brother is the MC turning him into a woman after Salim offers the MC 400mio to do so.
Seems like the recent additions messed up a couple of triggers for multiple branches.
People actually DONT just tell salim to fuck himself on their playthroughs?

Last edited:

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I think this game is broken, a lot of routes don't show or won't trigger.
It has been that way since the first few updates. You probably just need to click on every route and progress it for like 8 hours straight to get to them. Also a lot of content even if the content is related to what you want to see and trying for is separated in a different storyline and requires the same 8 hours of clicking every route that is available in that storyline to see it. There is sort of walkthroughs posted by people here who must have excellent memory that tell you what you need to click to get to where. I unfortunately have the memory of a goldfish and have to suffer through hours of clicking fatigue to get where I want but thats what happens when you add 37 fetishes to a game after the first couple of updates.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: nozu

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
I just played through it, and had to set the variables manually, it was bugged.

I set:

w_mark_line_stage == 25

and

w_mark_line_stage_ready = 1

the other criteria also have to be true contained in

stepsis_model_line_stage > 21 and stepsis_job_line_stage > 7 and stepsis_joshua_line_stage > 4 and w_christina_line_stage > 8 and w_sharing_line_stage > 39 and julia_line_stage > 99 and (wife_company_line_stage > 12 or wife_job_line_stage > 32) and w_mark_line_stage > 24 and w_greg_line_stage > 10 and w_jenna_line_stage > 63

But if you've gotten that far, presumably they are - there are a lot of prereqs. HOWEVER, i also found out today clicking "end this path" on anything sets it to 6666 or whatever, so itll satisfy the prereqs if you junk the lines you dont want to play.

you have to look that you dont forget these two. If you have quest pause 1 then the days dont count down (i had this and wondered why haha)
wife_mark_questline_pause 0
Wife_Mark_write_next_day 0 <- ( better set this to 0 of you have line_stage_ready 1)

as you can see, its annoying that the dev did use different names. He did that with several other branches too :( its hard to find sometimes.
the son branch name is edwin and the others son soo... try to find the right ones if you dont know that.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I don't know, haven't actually played the current update, just went a bit thrugh the update-only files and looked up some of the conversations to see what's going on.
Judging by the collection of pictures with the wife tag i'm also not feeling very motivated to went through the content for only that.
I'm not into NTR and a lot of the new stuff is quite off putting. I often just go along with it when going through the content as a whole to figure out when and where content can be unlocked to provide help for others, but i will probably sit this one out since it's major focus is the wife's job and her QoS journey and not much else beside that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't know, haven't actually played the current update, just went a bit thrugh the update-only files and looked up some of the conversations to see what's going on.
Judging by the collection of pictures with the wife tag i'm also not feeling very motivated to went through the content for only that.
I'm not into NTR and a lot of the new stuff is quite off putting. I often just go along with it when going through the content as a whole to figure out when and where content can be unlocked to provide help for others, but i will probably sit this one out since it's major focus is the wife's job and her QoS journey and not much else beside that.
I mean that's always been the bulk of this game. Don't mistake that for condemnation or disagreement, on the whole, I'm not a big fan of game, wayyyyy too much bbc stuff, wayyyyy too much silly feminization/chastity stuff, wayyyy too much "forced ntr" <- by that i mean unncessary ntr, husband will be like "hey fuck whoever you want" and the wife goes off behind his back anyway just because....

Only lines I genuinely enjoy are the start of Greg's and the Boss's before they get all rapey, and some of the swinging scenes after the first anissa/jax thing, and each update I play through if these have more content.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I mean that's always been the bulk of this game. Don't mistake that for condemnation or disagreement, on the whole, I'm not a big fan of game, wayyyyy too much bbc stuff, wayyyyy too much silly feminization/chastity stuff, wayyyy too much "forced ntr" <- by that i mean unncessary ntr, husband will be like "hey fuck whoever you want" and the wife goes off behind his back anyway just because....

Only lines I genuinely enjoy are the start of Greg's and the Boss's before they get all rapey, and some of the swinging scenes after the first anissa/jax thing, and each update I play through if these have more content.
I'm perfectly aware of that, and even more so after i leaned about the Patreon content polls.
Just got a bit into it at the beginning because the game offered options to counter the cucking advances to maybe unvail an interesting story and learn more about what's actually going on through it and who is pulling the strings and likely might get back at them at some point.
But i guess that ship sailed long long ago.

I just sticked around since my major kinks are "logic" and "problem solving", and the game offers quite a bit that triggers the second one for me. xD
Therefore my post are often somewhat lengthy since i'd like to offer solutions for my feedback/critiques.

3.70 star(s) 121 Votes