3.70 star(s) 121 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
No, I started again on the big restructuring update. I'm on the "You and your wife weren't added branch (Netorare)", where someone else adds you and starts corrupting you so that you're accepting of your wife's choices, afterwards the Dev team contacts you and asks if you want them to "un-corrupt" you and I said yes. There IS a Wife + Jenna branch.
Well, there wasn't one in the last build, and there most likely shouldn't one in the first place since a lot of the Wiffe+Jenna branch requires the player to observe the wife's phone of her getting corrupted by Jenna.

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
Well, there wasn't one in the last build, and there most likely shouldn't one in the first place since a lot of the Wiffe+Jenna branch requires the player to observe the wife's phone of her getting corrupted by Jenna.
Now that I think about it, I believe I did add the wife to the app, but I didn't have the ability to influence her, I could only read her messages, but in this update I can't even do that, she doesn't show up in the app

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Now that I think about it, I believe I did add the wife to the app, but I didn't have the ability to influence her, I could only read her messages, but in this update I can't even do that, she doesn't show up in the app
Sounds like the start of the FemDom branch that was avaible up to update 0.4.6, when you removed the app temporarely to prevent the wife from finding the app on the MC's phone the command-buttons were removed as part of the story.
You had to take that choice to progress further into the Wife+Jenna branch, since it had a FemDom-step-progress-condition later on.

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
I just hope we're done with the "Wife and her boss" route for a while. It's a slog to get through and the content (other than Mia K) isn't all that great tbh.

I hope some polishing of the early/mid game is on the dev's radar. The Greg route especially to me feels off. Prior to 4.5 it was way more gradual/slow burn and now it is hand job straight to date rape/asshole Greg. Looking into the image files some of the older content is still there (so maybe it isn't triggering for me or will be readded later?)

Christina seems to be completely forgotten. Hopefully she gets some Alpha and NTR love sooner than later.

Hoping Valerie gets more 1on1 or less MMF and gangbangs going forward too. Having Steven and the boys gangbang her for the 10th straight night loses its uh allure/appeal quickly lol

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I recommend a full clean install, including removing saves from renpy appdata. just adding updates is buggy in the long run. It sounds like the problem is related to old installations.
Thank you! i did a fresh install and cleared the data... i havent tried it yet, but i appriciate your reply and suggestion!

Also thank you for the save file!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nej_Aldrig

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
This is why I play the Alpha branch. All other branches are predictable and you already know how it will end. The ending of these branches is logical. and they would have ended long ago. But the developer drags new people into these branches in order to somehow take away the inevitable and predictable end of these branches. And in the Alpha branches there are a lot of secrets and intrigues, and where the pendulum will swing, it may be a mystery, perhaps it may lead to revenge, or perhaps it will lead to unification.
By that point i suspect that there is no actual alpha story planned that might lead to any kind of end, and the only thoughts that went into somewhat of a story were just made to establish the situation the game starts of with and not much more past that point. I would highly appreciate it if i will be proven wrong.
Every direction in which the story could have progressed lead or is about to lead into just having sex with anonther character.
Forcing Paul to gather intel for the MC -> ends up in future FemPaul romance
noAddWife Alpha route main branch were MC adds Mike to put pressure on Jenna -> most likely ends just in FemMike sex
MC+Sola/Henrique branch -> will probably not see any meaningful content besides Sola's "i have a boyfriend but i wouldn't mind if you would like to fuck me"
Mrs Salim branches -> the whole point that lead there was just the thought of "i'll fuck them to get back at Salim" so i haven't any expectations there
Jenna+MC branch -> was removed

The newest addition to prevent Alpha route content is bringing in more characters that are related by blood to the MC, after saving them or preventing them from getting corrupted they are just dead weight since creating content with them and the MC would put the dev's Patreon account at risk.
After the MC's mother (that still has no Alpha route save option) we now got a daughter for the MC he didn't know about and his college fling from 20 years ago he doesn't really care about anymore. Also the FemBrother which feels more like a OnlyFans content creator ad at the end, becouse Jenna mentioning the actual OF tag of the model used for the FemBro and tells the MC to check out the onlyfaps profile.

edit: also something that bothers me, the niece is set to age 19, and the wife's sister's age is 30 ... ...
An easy solution would be to put in a bit of a story that might clearify that the niece is the wife's sis step-daughter and the wife's blood related sibling is Ivar as her older brother. They keep refering to themself as sisters since back from their college years when the were sorority sisters and became later on sisters-in-law.
With that even a Wife+Wife's Sis+MC FFM branch wouldn't be an issue and could established with little to no resistance by both girls just wanting to relive their college years.

Last edited:

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Author really needs to learn code compression
There are plenty of games with no audio and 1.5 secs clips available to you. A few new ones are added every other day but the devs abandon it asap because no one subs to them for more than a dollar a month for no audio and 1.5 sec video clips.

was435

Jul 11, 2019
Well i had some NTR Elements in the Beginning that was fun, my main Reason to play that Game honestly. Right now even a potential Rape doesnt add any thrill because Valerie kinda said, she would be ok with it. But yes, the Alpha Path should lead to a better Story. Unfortunatly, its the most neglected Path in my Opinion.
I don't get why we can't have both anymore. Before you actually made choices throughout and now it is just a kinetic novel with LOTS of clicking around the phone to unravel the story that ultimately only hinges on a few key choices and then nothing else. I liked when before we could choose flavors of whatever route we choose throughout the story as the character organically develops.
There is no choice anymore and with a game as fun and compelling as this was that kinda really sucks.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
The creator of this game has some weird taste, some characters are so sexy yet some look like monkeys, i don't get this...
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most devs write and then try to find content to fit their story. I mod these games for fun between updates. For example the son in my game is replaced with Lilly radar when he is feminized. I replaced a couple others. I mod these games with what I like so my game is like 40% different.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Anyone know why this isn't triggering?
Iirc you had to go to the bar with Mark a couple of times after commanding the wife to meet up with Mark.
After the dinner night of the wife, Mark and the MC you'll be given a choice of going along with what the wife and Mark are doing behind the MC's back (cheating branch), or give Mark permission to go after the wife in exchange for recording it for the MC or letting him peek (cuck branch).

If it still doesn't trigger after that the recently added FemBro branch might have caused a bug that needs to be fixed.

3.70 star(s) 121 Votes