3.70 star(s) 121 Votes

Eudj

May 27, 2022
Stuck on the 100th step of Julia, in the fem MC branch. Neither Jena's nor Julia's branch works. Writes - progress other branches. Others, what are they? When will the author put things in order in this guide? Well, write, what exactly is stopping you? Because the game is filled with softlocks.

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Every time people say it but never really listened to (if its fixable at all)
As this game goes on its becoming a big tangled, mess of a game.. a lot of paths linked (so you need level 200 on a path you have no interest in to see the last of a path you do)
It really needs fixing.. but i don't know if it is even fixable now or if this is what we get is some more content at the end of a twisted path that takes hours to get to the 25 new step you wish to see...
I think this twisted mess is also the reason for so many bugs every time.. i shudder to think what their flowchart for this game looks like (if they created one) and with every thing being linked one 'little' bug seems a lot bigger because it stops everything in its tracks.

They need to take a month or so to go and streamline their code (if needed) and untangle alot of the storylines as much as possible. Either this or they need to have a solid end date for the game so they can take what they have learned and write a better one.

Anyway as i always state this is one of the best (if not the best) game of this type out there i just don't want to see it crash.. a lot of people already say they have given up. So all of my above comments are to help not to try to put the creators down as i believe they are doing a good job.. just a few things would make this game great..

3.70 star(s) 121 Votes