3.70 star(s) 121 Votes

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Hi I'm trying to run a alfa path and ive got a question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, she will also work at Salim's club. If you don’t pay further, then your wife will go downhill, she will dance a striptease, then private dances, then intimate meetings with Salim. But it all depends on your choice at what stage you will pay the debt to Salim and will pay every month.

Reactions: bansdebar

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
How do I get through the onlyfaps branch? I'm stuck on step 13, please help me :плачь::плачь::плачь::плачь::плачь::плачь::(

peterr767

Sep 21, 2020
I haven't played it for a few months and I'm wondering if I miss out on anything by adding everyone to the app. Are there any branches that get blocked by adding a particular person to the app?
Also, is the debt thing still pointless? I remember nothing happened if you didn't pay it off before

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
I just played through it, and had to set the variables manually, it was bugged.

I set:

w_mark_line_stage = 25

and

w_mark_line_stage_ready = 1

the other criteria also have to be true contained in

stepsis_model_line_stage > 21 and stepsis_job_line_stage > 7 and stepsis_joshua_line_stage > 4 and w_christina_line_stage > 8 and w_sharing_line_stage > 39 and julia_line_stage > 99 and (wife_company_line_stage > 12 or wife_job_line_stage > 32) and w_mark_line_stage > 24 and w_greg_line_stage > 10 and w_jenna_line_stage > 63

Is this a new_main_wife_phone_0_2 or new_main_phone_0_2 file?

Rikon6

May 20, 2024
I am write to Dev [Bloody Ink]
Update is nice! Because chat wife on cheap whore is very arousal. Please more that chating on future update. And update Onlyfaps wife next branch.
Sorry za bad english))
subscribe on patreon !

Reactions: Malika1234

Jleon2346

Dec 1, 2020
Question, how do i get the fuckstagram follower one to progress? It says step 2 wait 6 says and never changes. No matter how many days go by it still says wait 6 days. Its been like that for the past 3 updates. I've even started a whole new game and tried that. I can kinda "change variables" (not really knowledgeable in that subject) but i don't even know what variable to change. i tried all that have fuckstagram in the line, with no change.

Aug 13, 2017
Did some tinkering and received a few tongue lashes on here for requesting help figuring why the android port wouldn't work. The archive file under gofile for the android port is named wrong. Change the name to archive.0.3.5.rpa and it works.

3.70 star(s) 121 Votes