• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes
Jun 19, 2021
So why cant i add the daughter to the app? is there like a story in her branch that force us to add her or is it a bug? Also is there a way to go to the gym for christina branch to move forword or do i have to restart the branch?

miropor

Apr 19, 2022
guys i've restarted the whole game but all the wife branches either say "progress other branches" since weeks and nothing happens or "0 days" but still nothing's going on anymore, only mom's branch is still progressing. how can I solve this?

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Hello. I played the game in previous version (alpha, the others were pretty buggy). I just dowloaded the last version and started a NEW game. After the arrival of Salim and the "new" phone interface (I added all people so far) I just can't click the targets INFO ? (The two others buttons are working)

radicalftw

Apr 18, 2023
guys i've restarted the whole game but all the wife branches either say "progress other branches" since weeks and nothing happens or "0 days" but still nothing's going on anymore, only mom's branch is still progressing. how can I solve this?
Add the stepsister. Story doesn't progress at some point if u don't add all the chars in the app

TharkiGui

Jan 27, 2019
I just played through it, and had to set the variables manually, it was bugged.

I set:

w_mark_line_stage = 25

and

w_mark_line_stage_ready = 1

the other criteria also have to be true contained in

stepsis_model_line_stage > 21 and stepsis_job_line_stage > 7 and stepsis_joshua_line_stage > 4 and w_christina_line_stage > 8 and w_sharing_line_stage > 39 and julia_line_stage > 99 and (wife_company_line_stage > 12 or wife_job_line_stage > 32) and w_mark_line_stage > 24 and w_greg_line_stage > 10 and w_jenna_line_stage > 63

But if you've gotten that far, presumably they are - there are a lot of prereqs. HOWEVER, i also found out today clicking "end this path" on anything sets it to 6666 or whatever, so itll satisfy the prereqs if you junk the lines you dont want to play.

People actually DONT just tell salim to fuck himself on their playthroughs?
This helped thanks. Also do you know what parameters need to be changed to start wife-son path?

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Lol, I think the dev screwed up big time and completely lost control with all these branches.

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
I think it's all about pregnancy in some point in the game they will make the games female getting pregnant from blacks
Well, how do you imagine Valerie’s pregnancy in this game? She had so much creampie that you could drown, or choke for sure. Or we will determine who is last and he will be the dad.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes