3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

LucasR0

Jun 27, 2022
Got almost every single branch stuck on "progress other branches". dev manages to surpass himself every single update, every time is some new stupid bug that impedes the gameplay

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It's a miracle anyone paying 30$ a month for this update shared it this soon already, usually its not til the 10 or 5 range people get generous.

marc9999

Aug 1, 2021
I played the latest version.
My opinions are as follows.
1-) I play this game for ntr.
2-) But the game tries to make MC cumdump, cumslut, sissy.
3-) At first I say no. But there is constant pressure.
4-) What is the F*cking point ?
I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MC LICK THE F**İNG CUM. DON'T FORCE IT ANYMORE.THAT'S ENOUGH
I want to add something. I hate Jenna.
She doesn't let go of MC.
F*ck Jenna , she is a f*cking ars*hole

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
stuck again nothing triggers anymore, even after fresh install and restart.

Anyone got save to previous updates... which jenna posts wifes pic, that shes ready to become QoS?

Reactions: nozu

radicalftw

Apr 18, 2023
If u were stuck with "progress other branches" like I was, it's because you haven't added the step-sister in the app. I thought It was "optional" so I didn't want to waste time with it again. After spending 3 weeks on fast forward and no branch unlocking, I've added step-sister and the game worked fine till the end (of the latest patch notes - played added wife and NTR ON route with fem MC). U get a couple of glitches like it would sometimes say U have a message to read and u can't click it, but by advancing the story, it will fix itself.
Also I think u know why u need to add the step sis in the app at this point. Even if in the patchnotes there is nothing about this, it seems like the dev will collide the step sis's path with the wife's path.

Reactions: Camerun55

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If u were stuck with "progress other branches" like I was, it's because you haven't added the step-sister in the app. I thought It was "optional" so I didn't want to waste time with it again. After spending 3 weeks on fast forward and no branch unlocking, I've added step-sister and the game worked fine till the end (of the latest patch notes - played added wife and NTR ON route with fem MC). U get a couple of glitches like it would sometimes say U have a message to read and u can't click it, but by advancing the story, it will fix itself.
have you noticed the shopkeeper randomly disappearing?
I want to add something. I hate Jenna.
She doesn't let go of MC.
F*ck Jenna , she is a f*cking ars*hole
Same, I get the whole forced QoS thing is her schtick, but it gets so old and tiresome after awhile. Like ill see a message from her and practically say aloud "yes yes jenna i get it yes yes you want to have orgies with 20 black guys and become a single mom yes yes what else is on change the channel"

Rikon6

May 20, 2024
Good update. Nice pics and video!
But only thing missing is the continuation of the wife’s branch in onlyfaps((..

radicalftw

Apr 18, 2023
Yea, i've noticed that and the stepsons gfriend you get with and have "looped" events. But it didn't bother me as I've played that content, I just wanted to see the new content. I think the dev either put those in the Alpha route or just "#" out of the game and forgot about it.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
I just played through it, and had to set the variables manually, it was bugged.

I set:

w_mark_line_stage = 25

and

w_mark_line_stage_ready = 1

the other criteria also have to be true contained in

stepsis_model_line_stage > 21 and stepsis_job_line_stage > 7 and stepsis_joshua_line_stage > 4 and w_christina_line_stage > 8 and w_sharing_line_stage > 39 and julia_line_stage > 99 and (wife_company_line_stage > 12 or wife_job_line_stage > 32) and w_mark_line_stage > 24 and w_greg_line_stage > 10 and w_jenna_line_stage > 63

But if you've gotten that far, presumably they are - there are a lot of prereqs. HOWEVER, i also found out today clicking "end this path" on anything sets it to 6666 or whatever, so itll satisfy the prereqs if you junk the lines you dont want to play.

People actually DONT just tell salim to fuck himself on their playthroughs?
Thanks for this, where do you set the variables?

revosven

Oct 15, 2023
I think i am missing something can you help with all these steps.
I cant access Step 51 of Job and Wife and Jenna

Last edited:

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for this, where do you set the variables?
Managed to do this but doesn't seem to have changed anything, and theres nothing showing up in the stepsis story line walkthrough, is there a line I can use to make it show up again/restart her story?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes