3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
does the dev just lazily re-use segments from the other paths, or is the ntr vibe so omnipresent they can't have a single honest conversation with each other even when there's no reason to be dodgy?

1719508764881.png

That's from after the first 'threesome' on [You and your wife weren't added" branch (Cuck)] - seems like he just slopped together the mark house party stuff with jenna a few steps before that.

Reactions: reaper110

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
does the dev just lazily re-use segments from the other paths, or is the ntr vibe so omnipresent they can't have a single honest conversation with each other even when there's no reason to be dodgy?

View attachment 3775834

That's from after the first 'threesome' on [You and your wife weren't added" branch (Cuck)] - seems like he just slopped together the mark house party stuff with jenna a few steps before that.
Basically the biggest issue the game has, multiple stories that are most often not related to each other with the same characters playing out at the same time.
Feels like trying to read 6 Harry Potter books at the same time and after each paragraph you roll a dice to determine from which book you read the next paragraph of.
The Alpha routes/branches have at least a consistent theme to make it less noticeable.

Niaf

Jan 25, 2018
or is the ntr vibe so omnipresent they can't have a single honest conversation with each other even when there's no reason to be dodgy?
This sort of thing is unfortunately very common.
Nts usually becomes ntr at some point in these stories. I think dev's keep trying to escalate with the kink until they don't have anywhere else to go except betrayal.

For this story I'd say it's a 50/50 mixture of the above and an absolute horror show mashup of conflicting story lines.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
Oh mine is basically keep saying about the job#1 or mc company but the problem is I ended the branch so shldnt it just auto count as completed?

Mine bugged out and I had to close the game and reopen it then all the routes were fixed and triggered correctly. Might have just been lucky tho lol

darkestq

Sep 19, 2018
Hi guys,
How to start this branch, there is no gym option, even if conditions are okay for the start..
"A new branch for the wife with random events at the gym. Added steps 0-21"

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
I'm stuck at jenna's step 208. I need to witch to wife«s phone, but I can't because I'm on the route where I didn't add it to the app.

I also have a message from wife which I can't read, when I click on it, nothing happens.

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
Hi guys,
How to start this branch, there is no gym option, even if conditions are okay for the start..

It triggered for me very late in the game after Greg's new content IIRC. I'm thinking it is supposed to trigger earlier based on the content.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I'm stuck at jenna's step 208. I need to witch to wife«s phone, but I can't because I'm on the route where I didn't add it to the app.

I also have a message from wife which I can't read, when I click on it, nothing happens.
If you play the noAddWife Cuck route than there wouldn't be a Wife+Jenna branch at all, sounds like you were trying an old save file on the updated route system.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wanted to add - the onlyfaps line is bugged, as $ of_wife_content_available.append(wife_video_42) simply a) would never exist on the non-add-wife-phone path, and b), it never actually gets added :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does this matter? It matters because passing step 13 of the path requires the condition: elif onlyfaps_line_stage == 13 and current_time < 3 and wife_video_42 in of_wife_content and wife_pic_320 in of_wife_content and wife_pic_317 in of_wife_content and wife_pic_318 in of_wife_content and wife_pic_319 in of_wife_content
Basically the biggest issue the game has, multiple stories that are most often not related to each other with the same characters playing out at the same time.
Feels like trying to read 6 Harry Potter books at the same time and after each paragraph you roll a dice to determine from which book you read the next paragraph of.
The Alpha routes/branches have at least a consistent theme to make it less noticeable.
Unfortunately, I find the only consistent theme on the other paths is heavy bbc fetishism to an absurd extent. Meaning even when the story organically pulls in another direction, (hey, we're swinging with this couple, things are going great), it'll find a contrived way back to banging more black guys. I suppose that's the target fetish, but the heavy-handedness with which it does this really starts to kill any kind of immersion.

I tried the Alpha route first, but was frustrated by the low amount of content after you go through the basic paces; plus I had seen the sola and niece stuff before.

Camerun55

May 26, 2022
Hi guys,
I started a new game with noaddwife and gym ntr on and it triggered almost immediately for me

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
If you play the noAddWife Cuck route than there wouldn't be a Wife+Jenna branch at all, sounds like you were trying an old save file on the updated route system.
No, I started again on the big restructuring update. I'm on the "You and your wife weren't added branch (Netorare)", where someone else adds you and starts corrupting you so that you're accepting of your wife's choices, afterwards the Dev team contacts you and asks if you want them to "un-corrupt" you and I said yes. There IS a Wife + Jenna branch.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes