3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Obviously the best thing to do would be to wait for a bug fix however if anyone here knows how to fix this please let me know:

All paths are needing other paths to progress apart from wife and fuckstagram follower #1 which is stuck on Step 2: wait 6 days. I've waited a lot longer than 6 days and is obviously not happeming so if there is a fix I'd appreciate it

Nukith

Feb 17, 2018
Obviously the best thing to do would be to wait for a bug fix however if anyone here knows how to fix this please let me know:

All paths are needing other paths to progress apart from wife and fuckstagram follower #1 which is stuck on Step 2: wait 6 days. I've waited a lot longer than 6 days and is obviously not happeming so if there is a fix I'd appreciate it
dont know if this helps i was stuck on that until after the Anissa sharing event the a bunch of paths unlocked

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
dont know if this helps i was stuck on that until after the Anissa sharing event the a bunch of paths unlocked
Ive done the first scene of that path plus the messages after and now nothing seems to be happening. Thats on step 40 waiting for other paths to progress.

Matvei2020

Feb 11, 2020
I used my save from version 0.46 or 0.47 and in this version wife's and son's phones disappeared from spy app. I don't know if its a bug or predictable old save's problem.

Nimonys

Feb 6, 2017
Guys, I can't understand how to do two things in this game: how force wife continues working, at some point she told that she wouldn't continue to work and asking MC how should do. MC told that she can live. How to change it?
And the second problem with Greg meeting. When she agrees to meet, MC dialing her and force to stop releshionships. How change this to?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Guys, I can't understand how to do two things in this game: how force wife continues working, at some point she told that she wouldn't continue to work and asking MC how should do. MC told that she can live. How to change it?
And the second problem with Greg meeting. When she agrees to meet, MC dialing her and force to stop releshionships. How change this to?
You have to pick the "NTR on" option early on in the gym for the cuck route.

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Author really needs to learn code compression
If you are serious, you clearly don't know how any of these works and clearly haven't looked at any of the game files.

1)You cant compress code. It already gets "compressed" during compiling. But you can minimize and optimize the source code, which will result in a smaller compiled file.

2) "Code" files for this game are simple flow chart and hundreds of thousands of dialogue stored in .rpy files. They are the only thing that can be compress efficiently, and they already are in the file you download.

3) Game has a 10GB image file featuring over 5000 images and vids. You cant compress that, cause they already are. Uncompressed photo and vids would have been .raw files.

Only thing that would effectively reduce this games size would be to use lower res images, and remove duplicate and unused pics. There are a lot of unused pics(which may get used later?). But I also saw some duplicate photos as well.

qingxin

May 4, 2024
thokai,帖子:14114990,会员:3333911 said:
我记得那是触发妻子的应用程序命令与格雷格见面。
[/引用]When I reached the eleventh step, he prompted me to advance to other branches

qingxin

May 4, 2024
thokai,帖子:14114990,会员:3333911 said:
我记得那是触发妻子的应用程序命令与格雷格见面。
[/引用]
我的问题是要推广哪些分支,Thank you for helping me

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'd love it if one version came out that didn't require an immediate bugfix. Can't view the anyone's info in WifeSpy.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
If you are serious, you clearly don't know how any of these works and clearly haven't looked at any of the game files.

1)You cant compress code. It already gets "compressed" during compiling. But you can minimize and optimize the source code, which will result in a smaller compiled file.

2) "Code" files for this game are simple flow chart and hundreds of thousands of dialogue stored in .rpy files. They are the only thing that can be compress efficiently, and they already are in the file you download.

3) Game has a 10GB image file featuring over 5000 images and vids. You cant compress that, cause they already are. Uncompressed photo and vids would have been .raw files.

Only thing that would effectively reduce this games size would be to use lower res images, and remove duplicate and unused pics. There are a lot of unused pics(which may get used later?). But I also saw some duplicate photos as well.
Well, given your tone towards the previous poster, you should really have made sure you were absolutely correct in what you said. There are a number of ways to reduce the size of a video or image file, not only reducing the resolution of an image or video, one of the most effective methods being to change the file format to a more size efficient format. You aren't strictly speaking wrong, but if you are going to be a pedant, watch out for better informed larger pedants waiting to gobble you up. Everyone who read the fella's message knew what he meant.

Go forth and sin no more.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018

Do we have a rough idea on when a bug fix might be released?

MUPPET1995

Nov 17, 2021
I downloaded for my phone. Ran the game and then moved the RPA file to the folder it said to move to.
But still when I open the game, it says creating directory and force closes the game, as if I didn't copy the RPA file.
How can I fix this?
Im not only one who has error then :) someone in an earlier post put a guide but i still get same error as you does anyone know a fix

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Do we have a rough idea on when a bug fix might be released?
It seems that the stepsis route is the way to fix, her messages dont seem to show up via the wifespy app but thats the one to progress.

Onto another question, the wife and brother route that was updated, does it include the cuckold path or just the ntr path, and if it does how do i progress from Wait 0 days, progress in Sam and brother Mark route, when I had to do that to get to this point?

marc9999

Aug 1, 2021
I played the latest version.
My opinions are as follows.
1-) I play this game for ntr.
2-) But the game tries to make MC cumdump, cumslut, sissy.
3-) At first I say no. But there is constant pressure.
4-) What is the F*cking point ?
I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MC LICK THE F**İNG CUM. DON'T FORCE IT ANYMORE.THAT'S ENOUGH

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes