3.70 star(s) 118 Votes

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Nice start, could be a real successor to control app except it's better because you're not too timid to go all in on the raceplay.

From your comments here it seems you're going to try to do at least 2 routes, 1 cuck 1 harem, at the same time? Typically that results in two frustrated audiences that habitually ridicule eachother and bemoan the constant unequal treatment (because creating the perception that you're developing two routes in tandem perfectly equally is pretty much impossible) in terms of the size of a given update. I would say focus on getting substantial content for one route first but it's up to you ofc.

Also pls give more options like skip text and also fullscreen.

Reactions: Bloody Ink

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Good start but please fix your tags. Missing netorare, sissification.

sombraignisnox

May 3, 2017
Honestly very well done so far! the only major issue that I have encountered is the game closing to the menu after clicking to many times which is admittedly frustrating but not game breaking. Keep up the great work I can wait to see where this will wind up!

JPrestonX

Jul 15, 2018
Loving the game so far! Hoping this one gets steady updates. Would also like to see some more nonlinear options. Keep it up!

Also, I know it's already been said, but I'm also getting the bug where it displays the MC's name for the wife's name.

BigPapiAZx3

Dec 13, 2019
This is looking amazing so far it might be too big of scope with all those tags but the start is amazing. Being able to avoid some stuff is the best part since I'm more into sharing, swinging, and showing off then the heavy NTR, humiliation stuff. Still really good work you have here. The main thing to always remember is do what you like first then your supporters and if there is room left the rest of us horny depraved bastards.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I'm into ntr and this game looks very promising on that area. I hope to see frequent updates on this one. Kudos!

PS. There is a naming bug so MC's name and wifey's name displays wrong instead of each other.

Aug 6, 2020
I think the game is okay I am skeptical about it though.
I personally don't understand why people get turn on with sissification and making the cuck such a wimp and humilate them.
Im down wives being a slut and bang friends and strangers with the husband approval of course.
I ain't down for husbands being a bitch and a simp.
I mean sharing is caring lol.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, just a question, if the main character's wife also the mother of his children or is she a second wife? Because she seems kind of young to have a son in college.

3.70 star(s) 118 Votes