3.70 star(s) 121 Votes

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Really, really excellent work here, Bloody Ink! I've played a few of these phone-centric games before, but this is far and away the most interesting one I've seen yet. I especially liked how you'd have other women tease the MC and send messages and images that would tempt him to watch and get involved. Well done, I'll be looking forward to seeing where you're going with this.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
very good execution. i like the idea of a phone centric game.
not sure about the fetishes... i'm not much into ntr. i guess if my character pushes things, then maybe. but definitely not the demeaning and degrading, humiliating kind. like them saying how someone else's cum is much better than "mine"... or they fuck better or whatever of the sort.

Reactions: Bloody Ink

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Would be very interested in seeing the results of the "interests poll", would be good to know if there's a point in joining and casting a vote or if the voting is too skewed to be worth it? Hopefully the results will be public when the poll is done..

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
This was a poll about what you're interested in, nothing more. Regardless of the results, I won't focus only on the fetishes that have won. And yes the results will be public
Perfect, looking forward to reviewing them.

I enjoyed the overall concept and the gameplay of the demo but I'm guessing this will go in a direction I'm not interested in. Figuered the list of interest would give me a good grasp of what's to be expected and if the project is worth following :)

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Does anyone know if there are other games out there that use the same principle, that is, having everything happen through a phone interface?

Psina666

May 7, 2019

Today the update has been released to my highest-tier patrons, so I can now confirm the release dates for my other patrons.

The game will be available:

to the Massive Cock tier patrons,
11/04 to the Big Cock tier patrons,
14/04 to the Average Cock patrons,
18/04 to the Small Cock patrons and
22/04 to the Tiny Cock patrons.

The approximate release date for the public version of the game is April 26–30.
I think 3 weeks is disrespectful to people who liked this game.
You can make another 10 level sub on patreon, it already shows your attitude.

• Angry
Reactions: Swooosh and frock

studlymancannon

Oct 5, 2017

Today the update has been released to my highest-tier patrons, so I can now confirm the release dates for my other patrons.

The game will be available:

to the Massive Cock tier patrons,
11/04 to the Big Cock tier patrons,
14/04 to the Average Cock patrons,
18/04 to the Small Cock patrons and
22/04 to the Tiny Cock patrons.

The approximate release date for the public version of the game is April 26–30.

It does seem counter intuitive to delay releases behind multiple tiers so early on
When you have only one release of the game out so far and the ".5" update to follow is paywalled to 5 tiers over the span of 3 weeks
It feels like it will push the future updates back because of this, unless you plan on releasing another update in a timely manner while still slowly pushing the last one out at the same time which will surely be counter intuitive to the much needed feedback loop of making these games

If we were on a later version then its fine but when you should be focusing on getting copies out as proof of concept rather than instantly monetising it it does set a bad tone for the future of this game

3.70 star(s) 121 Votes