3.70 star(s) 118 Votes

tomzf7

Mar 21, 2020
Very good! I enjoyed every part of your content, expectations are very high!

A question, as you stated at the end of the game, there will be some control of the main couple's relationship by the player, will sharing and the wife's corruption by the husband be options in your plans for the game?

Reactions: Bloody Ink

Lewenhaupt

Nov 19, 2018
Depends on the amount of support I'll get from my players. Hope it'll be one update every month
Have you thought about subscribestar or other platform than patreon? I know some adult content creators have a problem with patreon. And if the updates will be big then you'll have another patron ;D. Best of luck!

Linkovich

Jul 28, 2022
Fantastic start though I hope you have a plans to change and fix the look of the phone UI and and the look of the text messaging. I really dig the whole phone aesthetic and would like it closer to a real phone, though it is a obviously iPhone. Stupid easily adaptable OS...

stevesteve3

Aug 26, 2018
A promising start, I'll definitely keep an eye on this one. I'd love to see the wife fleshed out a bit more before things start to get depraved. Keep up the good work dev!

• Red Heart

Kelpsie

May 16, 2018
Glad I didn't pass this one by. Loving how you've shaken up the typical Ren'Py schlock.

That said, there are some bugs.
  • About halfway through, you swap the wife's name to the protagonist's.
  • Pressing enter passes through text normally, but brings you back to the main menu if you're on the phone's home screen, and afaik you can't resume gameplay without loading a save. This doesn't happen if you click anywhere on the homescreen before pressing enter, so I assume the "Main Menu" button is focused by default, despite not being visible.
  • The text speed setting is busted, only affecting the delay before text starts, when max text speed should completely eliminate the time it takes text to show up.

3.70 star(s) 118 Votes