3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
squeeze it crush it, pound it down, make it smaller, then post it so we can play with it!

compressed update, please and thank you

• Haha
Reactions: Camerun55

fembirdy

Apr 3, 2023
Stuck at Step 252 of new content, jenna and valerie. Condition: 240 in the brand of valerie and her job #1 (note: "The branch of valerie and her job #2, to be continued in Erics branch. Erics branch: This is the end of current content"), or step 46 in the branch of Valerie and mcs company is complete.

I've never done the mc company path with valerie and Im assuming Valerie and her job #1 is deleted once she stays, changing it to #2, so can't even reset the job #1 to progress through Jenna content.

It requires a bugfix most likely.

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
I'm stupid I downloaded the android version thinking it was the new one only to notice after fact that is was not 0.4.9 ha ha.

Hope that it will be released eventually.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Stuck at Step 252 of new content, jenna and valerie. Condition: 240 in the brand of valerie and her job #1 (note: "The branch of valerie and her job #2, to be continued in Erics branch. Erics branch: This is the end of current content"), or step 46 in the branch of Valerie and mcs company is complete.

I've never done the mc company path with valerie and Im assuming Valerie and her job #1 is deleted once she stays, changing it to #2, so can't even reset the job #1 to progress through Jenna content.

It requires a bugfix most likely.
Renpy save editor

uncheck all hide boxes

search job

wife_job_line_stageInteger2147483647180

Wife_Job_write_next_dayInteger21474836471

wife_quit_the_jobBooleanTrue/FalseFalse

wife_job_line_stage_readyInteger21474836471

Apply changes

Load save

That might work val job.png

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Ugh.... Do I have to wait bugfix or start fresh save AGAIN!? Cause every time you load a save it asks for Christmas event and if you say no it still loads some other part than the one you saved at. I made fresh saves on 2 sepperate paths last update already smh...

If it would be without these issues then it seems like a decent update for such a short wait time and some quality of life updates with highlighted media in chat and some emojis to add to immersion. But man it's always such a mess the updates...

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

The new update was released yesterday. I hope those of you who have already played it enjoyed it. We worked hard to create exciting content for you.

Once again, we’d like to thank you for your support. Thanks to you, we can do what we enjoy. The more you support us, the more content we can create for you.

We plan to expand our team. At this point, it’s just an idea, but we’re seriously considering hiring a new team who could help us or work on another project. This is something that is only possible with your support.

A bit later, we’ll tell you what we have planned for the next update. We’ll also conduct an interesting poll among our Big and Massive patrons.

Your support means the world to us, especially now.

Have a great day,
BI

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
here is the change log its on the dev patreon page

Here’s some information about the update:

Added 58 videos and around 300-350 images;

Wrote around 25k dialogue lines, which amounts to around 130-140k words.

Now let’s talk about the branches that have been updated:

— The branch of the wife and her job. Added steps 189-246 (one of the steps is reeeallly long and concerns a business trip)

— The branch of the wife and Jenna. Added steps 200-348

— The branch of the wife and Mark. Added steps 54-68

— The branch of the wife and Greg. Added steps 73-93

— The branch of the wife and the MC’s son. Added steps 50-75

— The branch of the wife and Eric (her student). Added steps 66-90

— A new branch for the wife with random events at the gym. Added steps 0-21

— A new branch for the husband and a new character. Added steps 0-49

That’s it, I guess. Please take a look at the previous post to learn more about the branches. I provided some information about that there.

The release is almost there, friends. I really hope you’ll enjoy it.

Have fun,

BI

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes