3.60 star(s) 122 Votes
May 25, 2020
From which version? Technically BI has always said loading saves from previous versions isn't supported but the big breakpoint is saves made before 4.5 are no good anymore.
I can't say which version it was, but it was the last save posted here, the son's quest was normal, but Eric's didn't start the update

YesterdayBread

Nov 15, 2018
If anyone is stuck with "progress other branches" for most of the story lines, all of these need to be completed to pass that wall.

MC and julia > 99
stepsis model > 21
stepsis job > 7
stepsis joshua > 4
wife and christina FFM > 8
wife sharing > 39
wife at MC company > 12 or wife at office/school > 32
wife and mark > 24
wife and greg > 10
wife and jenna > 63

All of these conditions need to be met or closed (end branch)

If you are getting spammed by unread wife messages when "wife at MC company = 46" here is a quick fix.

1. Open game>new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy with a text editor. Ctrl + F and search for "wife_company_line_stage == 46"

2. Replace this "elif wife_company_line_stage == 46 and current_time < 3:"

3. With this "elif wife_company_line_stage == 46 and w_jenna_line_stage > 240 and current_time < 3:"

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
When can we hope to have v0.4.9 on Android ?
It is out, all the links are public.

Edit: I just installed the new apk and I have the message that all branches are finished, no new content for me.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2021
It is out, all the links are public.

Edit: I just installed the new apk and I have the message that all branches are finished, no new content for me.
Me see your actual comment time and your edited time and thinking lol this dude just finished a in 8 minutes...WTF..!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 122 Votes