3.60 star(s) 124 Votes

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
down loaded new version and saves dont work transferred older saves from previous version and takes me to correct save but most people are not on the phone app and videos dont work either help please
most new versions break previous saves b/c the dev is often switching routes around, triggers, etc. From what I've read here there's a few whole paths that can't even be taken anymore but are still connected to some routes or route triggers, like a femdom wife path i think i read. It's a bit of a mess. best practice is probably skipping a few releases and then replaying. Dev changes stuff so frequently and chaotically it'll probably be like playing a new game

mrsmith12345

Jun 8, 2020
if I download the 049 from the first page, wil I get the 100% working version? or do I need some patches still? if so why it's not on the 1st page...

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
if I download the 049 from the first page, wil I get the 100% working version? or do I need some patches still? if so why it's not on the 1st page...
Here is a link to the , just in case.
Idk why it isn't listed on the first page, maybe the 0.4.9 dowload has the bugfix already applied.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
I was rather disappointed with the plot of the work branch. It was thought that MC would go to work for his wife's company, and would be ordered by the boss to inform his wife to go to the boss's office.
But in MC's hesitation, the boss actually did not hire him. The player has no choice.

mrsmith12345

Jun 8, 2020
how to ask wife to sell the photos??? it seems like nothign happens when you try selling photos and the mc says that I should ask wife to give the pics,. it this what bugfix is for?

also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
When you open WifeSpy the Info button no longer functions. Can you perhaps issue a fix for that? Without it, you can't tell which commands to use for your target.

Reactions: Lordhorn

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
how to ask wife to sell the photos??? it seems like nothign happens when you try selling photos and the mc says that I should ask wife to give the pics,. it this what bugfix is for?

also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The wife selling photos only happens on alpha branches. For the other, you need to progress the sister and wife's sister branches.

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
The game is getting worse with every update. Now you can't even pause the storylines and the amount of bugs is astounding. The playtime is high because the content is paced horribly and there is a lot of wait time in between events. Also very easy to screw up something. RenPy is also a mediocre game engine.

3.60 star(s) 124 Votes