3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Unfortunately, there are a group of patrons that prefer the feminization shit and Jenna with BBC. You can see that in the results of both polls. There is no need to get further poll updates. The first one will not change and the second poll has ended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disappointed to see so much votes towards feminization. I hope there will be content for us also other than this.

Dec 21, 2018
Disappointed to see so much votes towards feminization. I hope there will be content for us also other than this.
It is definitely a surprise to me that feminization is rated so high. Though I, too, am not interested in this content, I am happy that the dev will try to cater to as many of the patreons as possible. His updates are always plentiful, so I don't think we should be worried.

Busras

Nov 2, 2017
I dont get why people mad at jenna. This game is awesome thanks to jenna imo. Im not trying to be mean but there are tons of game without character like jenna and those games doesnt feel like they have a soul(IDK how to translate). Cheating, cuckolding, swinging, feminizating... almost all of them connected with jenna. Maybe except dom path? She is like catalyst. You need someone like her in NTR games.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Unfortunately, there are a group of patrons that prefer the feminization shit and Jenna with BBC. You can see that in the results of both polls. There is no need to get further poll updates. The first one will not change and the second poll has ended.
Or, fortunately and not disappointed are emotions derived from this poll results too. Im only playing the feminization and BBC path, and paused the rest. So my disappointment is the limited content so far regarding the MC in those situations. However I hope that further down the development stage all paths have a more balanced treatment content wise.

Dec 21, 2018
she says she dont want but she will in the end because jenna always get what she wants..... if you play it fully in the next day she will say that she drank more than what she wanted means she did what jenna wants.
Your post is definitely an exciting one. It's fun to read about her 'regretting' the night before, but Jenna persuading her that it was all good. I love the conflict that the wife goes through, but seemingly have no issue having sex with men that she barely knows.

Based on how the game has left off, I am pretty sure Valerie will give the gloryhole a try.

Reactions: Firebless
Dec 21, 2018
Or, fortunately and not disappointed are emotions derived from this poll results too. Im only playing the feminization and BBC path, and paused the rest. So my disappointment is the limited content so far regarding the MC in those situations. However I hope that further down the development stage all paths have a more balanced treatment content wise.
I'm never going to complain about the type of content, regardless if I like it or not. There's already plenty of content that I DO like and I love how the dev is doing such a great job. I think everyone, regardless of their tastes, are SO excited for more content. This game is done so well so far.

Reactions: joker2008 and sguru
Dec 21, 2018
I dont get why people mad at jenna. This game is awesome thanks to jenna imo. Im not trying to be mean but there are tons of game without character like jenna and those games doesnt feel like they have a soul(IDK how to translate). Cheating, cuckolding, swinging, feminizating... almost all of them connected with jenna. Maybe except dom path? She is like catalyst. You need someone like her in NTR games.
I really love Jenna AND Christina. They're both awesome and beiievable characters. Although it is tempting to get the wife to be corrupted on her own, it is much more effective to have the bad friends influence her. I love that it's slow corruption, not fast.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I played with wife to never cheat, but with christina bugged its anoying... wife goes on a 3some with a BBC and suddenly she is BBC addicted and cheating 7 and you cant stop her anymore CAUSE!! the app doesnt alow you to couanter (like in the prolouge with fidelity)

Dev please fix your bugs else your game is awesome ^^

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Your post is definitely an exciting one. It's fun to read about her 'regretting' the night before, but Jenna persuading her that it was all good. I love the conflict that the wife goes through, but seemingly have no issue having sex with men that she barely knows.

Based on how the game has left off, I am pretty sure Valerie will give the gloryhole a try.
whole game is to read about her 'regretting' or 'not regreting' the night before and sure she wont have problem having sex with men thats what the dev wants in this game lol.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I really love Jenna AND Christina. They're both awesome and beiievable characters. Although it is tempting to get the wife to be corrupted on her own, it is much more effective to have the bad friends influence her. I love that it's slow corruption, not fast.
oh so if you had company and she took it away from you then you will be happy about that lol
and you think its slow from the first game they got the wife wanting to feel the BBC.....
lets see what you would do if that happened to you in real life what would you do lol.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't know how believable Jenna is, but she is fucking hilarious. I mean, I'm sure BloodyInk wanted Salim to be the villain but Jenna fulfills that role so much better. She's like Wile E Coyote if he could get the Road Runner's bitch to fuck him.

Dec 21, 2018
oh so if you had company and she took it away from you then you will be happy about that lol
and you think its slow from the first game they got the wife wanting to feel the BBC.....
lets see what you would do if that happened to you in real life what would you do lol.
It's just a game and a fantasy. Most people can separate those two with real life. If you can't, that's a problem.

Just enjoy the game for what it is.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
It's just a game and a fantasy. Most people can separate those two with real life. If you can't, that's a problem.

Just enjoy the game for what it is.
its not that because i know but also there is mind to think and to accept or not and who doesnt like how janna acts then they have the right to think so not like that who comes and says that janna is good and so and so.... he is totally acting like Janna try to change people thoughts lol like the one who has dick in their asses cant sit still without talking or doing something lol

yeah just enjoy the game as it is oh it shows that you are one of who been crying until the game got broken.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
yeah thats the way of people who are not happy in their life and they hate seeing people happy without breaking it.
i know! ive seen it happen irl... had to disconnect with that bitch real quick! but its funny in the game as its not real. Shes the queen of the game (QoS) lol!

• Haha
Reactions: djsverige

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017

ewww.. looks like this game can go off the rails RLY fast

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes