3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
I keep watching in hope, but nothing on the horizon so far. Since the game is going into hard-NTR-only and heavy on the feminization / humiliation route, does anyone know if there are plans to change the early story so it will make sense with the MC? I don't mind those kinks in games, it just never felt like a natural fit specifically for this MC and how he is in the prologue and early game, that he'd suddenly go from 'boss, strong loving relationship, masculine' to 'hmm... but of course I want to click the button to be enslaved and used like a fleshlight while my wife leaves me for the people who took my business away'. Something to at least hint he's got those personality traits? (which I guess would break a lot of the other paths where he's a strong male character that the other women fall for but you know, small wins). If that's the direction the game's going ok, I'd like to get back into it, just can't suspend disbelief enough vs the (long) intro to get into it.

Also.. why is there so much work being done on the branch of not adding the wife to the phone... in a game called *checks notes* 'A Wife's Phone'. A game focused on the gimmick that you have a phone with science-magic app for hacking other people's phones and brains. Never mind the whole 'and the app doesn't do anything because jenna-sending-dick-pics outweighs all the science-magic influence and years of marriage', but to not really use the phone's app in a game all about the phone's app... did the more vocal Patreons for this game just go 'I'm going to donate money but instead of the game you were working on would you mind just discarding everything and building us this totally other game about these totally other characters instead'? My brain is melting.
When I was a supporter of the game I noticed I was constantly on the minority on every poll. I voted for the older route of swinging with Jenna and her husband and more alpha during the newer updates. It made me realize that I'm not the intended audience. Not gonna lie I'm getting tired of every terrible person in the game being some generic black guy. The only levity is on the Mom route and the Wife's boss route, which I know is gonna spiral into the same QoS stuff.

JamesD3617

Jun 27, 2021
did the more vocal Patreons for this game just go 'I'm going to donate money but instead of the game you were working on would you mind just discarding everything and building us this totally other game about these totally other characters instead'?
Welcome to games voted on by coomers where the developer sacrificed his or her artistic integrity and vision in favor of money.

dayumson922

Aug 9, 2021
Only started playing the game now, was good but plot hole Salim appeared, does MC become a slave to this mf or can the MC still have self respect and keep fucking people?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Only started playing the game now, was good but plot hole Salim appeared, does MC become a slave to this mf or can the MC still have self respect and keep fucking people?
If you pick the "NTR off" option during that time the MC and his wife are going to the gym together the MC won't get fucked over in the various story branches most of the time.
Unfortunately you can't prevent him from losing his company.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Every once in a while I pop in here to read the comments. Like many others, I'm genuinely disappointed at how far this game has fallen. It really was a one-of-a-kind, unicorn type of VN. What a shame it wasn't abandoned at 0.47...

dornochroyal

Dec 13, 2022
I keep watching in hope, but nothing on the horizon so far. Since the game is going into hard-NTR-only and heavy on the feminization / humiliation route, does anyone know if there are plans to change the early story so it will make sense with the MC? I don't mind those kinks in games, it just never felt like a natural fit specifically for this MC and how he is in the prologue and early game, that he'd suddenly go from 'boss, strong loving relationship, masculine' to 'hmm... but of course I want to click the button to be enslaved and used like a fleshlight while my wife leaves me for the people who took my business away'. Something to at least hint he's got those personality traits? (which I guess would break a lot of the other paths where he's a strong male character that the other women fall for but you know, small wins). If that's the direction the game's going ok, I'd like to get back into it, just can't suspend disbelief enough vs the (long) intro to get into it.

Also.. why is there so much work being done on the branch of not adding the wife to the phone... in a game called *checks notes* 'A Wife's Phone'. A game focused on the gimmick that you have a phone with science-magic app for hacking other people's phones and brains. Never mind the whole 'and the app doesn't do anything because jenna-sending-dick-pics outweighs all the science-magic influence and years of marriage', but to not really use the phone's app in a game all about the phone's app... did the more vocal Patreons for this game just go 'I'm going to donate money but instead of the game you were working on would you mind just discarding everything and building us this totally other game about these totally other characters instead'? My brain is melting.
Couldn't agree more. I supported and loved this game, but even the alpha routes are crazy far from where the prologue and initial direction took it. I totally don't mind branches of other kinks, but good lord the 4.5-5.0 sucked the life out of alpha revenge + Netorase/swing/sharing story. With polls driving the direction away from that with other Patreons I guess I understand most efforts into those story lines for now, but I just don't understand completely rebooting the original concept away from what brought the masses. There's not really a way back at this point either I can see.

virat_kohli

Aug 5, 2024
Every once in a while I pop in here to read the comments. Like many others, I'm genuinely disappointed at how far this game has fallen. It really was a one-of-a-kind, unicorn type of VN. What a shame it wasn't abandoned at 0.47...
Couldn't agree more. I used to really love this game, but it has been getting worse with each update.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm surprised people are surprised.

Was there ever a point in time when say the "swinging path" wasn't inextricably tied to heavy bbc/cheating fetish content?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't even get to the part where you message other couples on the app with wife without going through the whole silly anisa/jax charade. That's exactly why I've never liked this game - you can try to play it as an open-world relationship simulator phone game going on adventures with wife, but you soon realize it's not designed for that.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I'm surprised people are surprised.

Was there ever a point in time when say the "swinging path" wasn't inextricably tied to heavy bbc/cheating fetish content?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't even get to the part where you message other couples on the app with wife without going through the whole silly anisa/jax charade. That's exactly why I've never liked this game - you can try to play it as an open-world relationship simulator phone game going on adventures with wife, but you soon realize it's not designed for that.
Up to v0.4.6 you could at least get to the Wife+Christina+MC FFM content without the wife ever cheating on the MC.

When with 0.4.7 the route seperation happened i've suggested an "Alpha" tweaking of sharing branch in which everything happens as usual but before MC and wife are meeting up with Anissa and Jax the wife would call it off because she felt guilty for deceiving the MC into it. And giving it another try with the M&F app afterwards with both agreeing to it. If the player isn't interested in sharing the wife with another man you could even skip over the first time with Rae and her BF and go straight to the Wife+Rae+MC threesome when her BF lost interest.

Nearly no additional work be needed to make something like that happen since 95% of the content is already there.
Just need to add a codeline that skips a couple of steps when "NTR off"=true and add a step with a short conversation where the wife calls the meeting off, and maybe a choice for Rae+BF sharing content or skip to the FFM meeting afterwards because Rae's BF got called into work or something like that.

The end of the FFM branch became annoying again when Jenna started to butt in and wanted to turn it into a BBC MMF.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Up to v0.4.6 you could at least get to the Wife+Christina+MC FFM content without the wife ever cheating on the MC.

When with 0.4.7 the route seperation happened i've suggested an "Alpha" tweaking of sharing branch in which everything happens as usual but before MC and wife are meeting up with Anissa and Jax the wife would call it off because she felt guilty for deceiving the MC into it. And giving it another try with the M&F app afterwards with both agreeing to it. If the player isn't interested in sharing the wife with another man you could even skip over the first time with Rae and her BF and go straight to the Wife+Rae+MC threesome when her BF lost interest.

Nearly no additional work be needed to make something like that happen since 95% of the content is already there.
Just need to add a codeline that skips a couple of steps when "NTR off"=true and add a step with a short conversation where the wife calls the meeting off, and maybe a choice for Rae+BF sharing content or skip to the FFM meeting afterwards because Rae's BF got called into work or something like that.

The end of the FFM branch became annoying again when Jenna started to butt in and wanted to turn it into a BBC MMF.
That's a very reasonable suggestion, but I don't think it'll ever be done by the dev himself. Myself I have no problem with the mfmf swinger setups like rae and her bf when they're done outside this heavy 'ntr deception' context, like anisa and jax were. But Dev is too insistent on making MC look like a sucker, like he's second chair.

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes