3.60 star(s) 128 Votes

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
I am on the opposite side of that. I have no interest in Jenna or the son, especially if that is sissy content. The desire to have the MC acting in more scenes is going to stay that way until the dev makes that happen or the game ends without it, for sure.

I believe this has been suggested more than once in Discord. I don't know why he has chosen the version and not to upgrade. Maybe to avoid breaking anything and having to rework it. Not sure.
I also don't want to see the sissy content but more like what you want to see. I thought choosing Jenna and son will mean that they will have more content with the wife. If that's not the case then I think MC leading the votes make sense completely :)

Venomscarecrow

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone had a bug on the MC Julia path where Paul’s asks you to XY. I bought the clothes but still says on the walkthrough to buy them…..

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I really hate the command interface, it seems completely random which color is considered selected and active on any given command. Occasionally it's blue, sometimes it's grey, other times it's a lighter blue that he uses for the mouse over color most of the time. Finding out I've locked myself out of a path (the erotic photo shoot with the sister) because neither color worked after 3 days and then her getting a text saying saying "he knew she wouldn't" is frustrating as fuck. The buttons on that screen and the hypno select screen should just transition you away completely when selected. This toggle shit is insanely dumb.

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
I think they were referring to the wife cheating only if you command her to do stuff from the wife app. Dev skill issue mostly. Easy fix is to swap the commands. Like instead of flirting if you give the command to get her drunk, (making players feel like they have to puppet her into cheating)
the available command changes to "order her to control herself & not get drunk" or (mistakenly) trust in the wife to not get drunk.
This way the non-ntr path will be happy to control the wife to stop ntr (taking action leads to victory) while ntr players will be happy wife flirted without the husband having to mind control/puppet her into doing so.
This is exactly the word I was looking for “puppet” this what it feels like to try to make the wife cheat or not… I don't want to control every move of the wife like an evil mastermind if I make the cheating higher she should by herself cheat and same for the opposite

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I played the update and although I like the idea this game is trying to bring, two things I noticed in the last update and found them to be bad:
1 - Jenna, I had understood that she had a different lifestyle and was trying to see if the MC's wife wanted to join her but I never expected that Jenna would behave like a cartoon villain. What was that with ''because I want your wife to become a slut'', all she needed to do was either laugh like a villain or say something like Hades from God of War 3 ''I will see you suffer was I have suffered, your soul (i mean wife) will be mine!!! ''. Another, she mysteriously discovers about the app that the mc has and was supposed to be something secret and somehow she knows that the mc has it and even says that the app won't save the mc's wife.
2 - the situation with a BBC, I don't know if it was because of my choices but a lot of the action with a BBC and Jenna involves the wife getting drunk to have some action with the BBC, this gives the idea that it is not something consensual but rather something forced even though at the end of the update the MC's wife didn't like having fucked with the BBC and is angry with Jenna and in parallel the wife is on the Fuck Gram sending two nudes to the BBC, one is an asshole who immediately leaves the screen and the other is a calm guy for conversations, but what I find interesting is how the wife has a dual personality, she sometimes finds the idea of cheating/bbc interesting and when she went to cheat, she got angry with Jenna.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi, someone know the real name of the female charachters ? It s for a friend... thanks
hearth: adriana checkik
Kirely:sweety fox
Julia:jia lissa
Valarie: casey calvert
Talay:harely dean
christina:nathaly cherie
jenna:madison ivy
cecilia:cecilia lion
step sis:lana rhodes
wife sis:nicole aniston
some others anissa kate, jynx maze, madison ivy, and abella danger

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone confirm if old save are really not working yet again? if that's the case i'm done with this game for the time being, skipping text with ctrl is chore in itself but doing it with that annoying phone interface is way worse, even with decent chunk of a new content it's just too much, especially if saves won't work with every update.
I can confirm my save from 0.25 is working with new version, was able to continue where i left off and get new quests/events. Hopefully it will continue to work with future versions.

Busras

Nov 2, 2017
This boring game become one of the most fun games i ever played. First couple hours is boring but after that I wish it wasnt ended lol. I love the idea mc knowing all that action yet playing dumb, can see the talks between girls. I hope we can see queen of spades make a group chat and posting photos, videos etc..

Oh and I love everthing Jennas do. She seem so funny when she send our girls censored photos to mc. She knows mc know bc she know he has access to her phone. This was my fav parts of the game! I hope we can see more ot those chat.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So dev pretty much confirmed he's trying to milk non-ntr players with the ntr is avoidable gimmick shown at the end of the game (won't include the NTR (planned, avoidable) tag in the genre section of the op since the poster isn't the dev) & isn't interested in improving the game interface, continuity or character development.
IMG_20230917_223728.jpg
IMG_20230917_221531.png
(Be faster deleting your messages next time. Gone in a minute lol :LOL:)
Funny how differently different devs react to constructive criticism.
Well atleast now we know to not waste time if you are hoping the mc to triumph over ntr & bbc. It's all about ntr & bbc after all:WeSmart:

Wonder how someone thinks 'avoidable ntr' & "game is about ntr, if someone wants to not play ntr game they should play other games" fit together.
Who is the avoidable ntr for? Anyone who would want to avoid ntr "should play other games" so what's the point?
Probably only ppl used to deleting their messages instantly (so fast:eek:) to hide their actions know the answer :unsure:

I only wanted to point out the 'avoidable ntr' was redundant in a "game is about ntr" & dev shouldn't waste time going 'ntr is avoidable' mechanic. No one who enjoys a "game is about ntr & bbc" will avoid the ntr.
Not unless there's an alternative path, which was just denied by dev.
Why avoid the main theme of the game?
Didn't expect the vitriol o_O
Was only trying to help still, going 'avoidable ntr' in a "game is about ntr" is redundant after all.

My full msg that I couldn't send due to the sudden hostility:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly could only send the 1st msg out.

Here's my messages with him, if I said anything bad:
So much for a ntr focused game that the mc has to mind control the women to get ntr-ed.
Atleast the honest clarification was nice (y)
Good luck anyway dev, hope you succeed honestly with this ntr game.

This is exactly the word I was looking for “puppet” this what it feels like to try to make the wife cheat or not… I don't want to control every move of the wife like an evil mastermind if I make the cheating higher she should by herself cheat and same for the opposite
Problem is the ntr choice is the active choice & non-ntr is the passive one. This conflicts with the whole cheating ntr dynamic since the mc is the active one in the game's dynamic, controlling his passive wife to do what he wants, while in cheating ntr the cheater is the active one.
Could be solved by allowing the wife to be the active one, actively cheating & mc only gets choice to stop her.
Suggestion got rebuked by the dev tho, so idk. Guess you should play other games if you don't like this definition of ntr ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
So dev pretty much confirmed he's trying to milk non-ntr players with the ntr is avoidable gimmick shown at the end of the game (won't include the NTR (planned, avoidable) in the genre section of the op since the poster isn't the dev) & isn't interested in improving the game interface, continuity or character development.

View attachment 2937294
View attachment 2937229
Funny how differently different devs react to constructive criticism.
Well atleast now we know to not waste time if you are hoping the mc to triumph over ntr & bbc. It's all about ntr & bbc after all:WeSmart:
Here's my messages with him if I said anything insulting:
So much for a ntr focused game that the mc has to mind control the women to get ntr-ed.
Atleast the honest clarification was nice (y)
Good luck anyway dev, hope you succeed honestly with this ntr game.

Problem is the ntr choice is the active choice & non-ntr is the passive one. This conflicts with the whole cheating ntr dynamic since the mc is the active one in the game's dynamic, controlling his passive wife to do what he wants, while in cheating ntr the cheater is the active one.
Could be solved by allowing the wife to be the active one, actively cheating & mc only gets choice to stop her.
Suggestion got rebuked by the dev tho, so idk. Guess you should play other games if you don't like this definition of ntr ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Great job, man. I love people like you, who can be trolled and who immediately hurry to share dm screenshots (y)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.0

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:
Mega
Size 596 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 2.20 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.awifesphone/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.2.5.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port

3.60 star(s) 128 Votes