3.60 star(s) 128 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Ok, finally got around to really playing the game again. Used my speedup a lot, if you want it, you can find it here.

Some bugs got removed. The wifespy app Icon now showing that a new msg is availlable is a great help. There is a bug with the sons screen in the wifespy app once he changes his avatar, can be ignored in game but should of course be fixed. Paths are still mostly independant from each other, which leads to inconsistencies (MC ok with his wife fucking someone in path 1, but not ok with her fucking someone in path 2). Doubt that this can be changed, as it would require quite complex dependencies if a path can advance or not. So I think I'll live with it.
Some scenes got some slight changes, or maybe I had forgotten them. In general it was engaging, even if the MC comes across like a gullible wimp. Still one of the few games I can spend hours on, even with speedup. Text in the fuckstagram app can not easily be read when the wife chats with greg, maybe change that. Also add some sort of highlight for image/video links in messages so it is easier to notice them when skipping.

What I would also like is some sort of code or so at the beginning of a message to which path the message belongs (could be turned on/off in some optios, heck give me a variable verboseMsgs I can simply set to true). Some can be read from context but not all of them.
Also I would like it, if a path is blocked by a user decision, that the path info should not read "end of content" but instead "you chose a different path". Would make it easier to check which pathes were chosen in a playthrough.
Think it would also be good to split up the nieces path at the XY choice with paul instead of jumping to specific steps.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I know. But this image show us that whe didn't got XY option to changes MC into female.
Thethink I talking about is to have that kind option on if we had choose XY and later on I would love to see XY option tha chane to had cnace to bath up Paul later on and of cour don't mine have 4th option along side others option like:
4th option "Try XY and Beat up Paul later". Could be fun. Not both thos opton as different path where the MC gained the abiity to turn into woman and gaind XY as well. gonna be really fun to watch.

If we are XY only we could have some option later to turnbeat up Paul after without lettim knowit.
An were after beat up Paul asking to Unkown the option XY leter o this we could have FMC of MC as Female and suduce other womans. Thi way we could nice phone on 3 path instead of one. first option dosen't count. There woul be just 4 option inseat of 3 as i told. If you don't like the idea who amI to wish for it.
View attachment 2939538
This is how we destroy Paul: as a woman
lifeforce 2.gif lifeforce1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This is how we destroy Paul: as a woman
View attachment 2939659 View attachment 2939661
After 3 night with him as woman, we will wait for him outside work place like we ded in a path "beat Paul up". 3 night is good one and next day we death him up delet nice phone number from his wifespy and delete even her number and we did 3 bird with one ston. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: cause he lied to to us and we can even tell lena everythingpaul did cheating on her.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Some game events happen only on Saturday's and Weekends(sundays ?).
With this patch, you'll know when the Saturday comes and avoid missing the event.
I believe this is incorrect. While the game text sometimes says 'Event A happens next weekend' there is no such function in the game. Except for a few ones at the beginning of the game, all events just take time to happen not a specific date. If you do a search for "current_day" on the extracted scripts in the game you get 11 matches. Non of which calculate the day of the week, making it highly unlikely for events to check if it is saturday.
Also if you modify the ..._write_next_day variable you can get your events tomorrow.

Dec 21, 2018
I do find it amusing that this dev thought to himself...."if I had a mind control application, I’ll have sex with them once or twice, but I'm going to make them screw everyone else instead and forget about me, especially if they're black (I mean ALL black people have 12 inch dongs after all :KEK:)...and I bet everyone else would do the same thing as me!" (man I'm so smart, I'm going to have thousands of subscribers with my idea :WeSmart:) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
He has hundreds of patreons actually, so he's definitely raking it in. He even quit his day job. That's how serious he (and his wife) are taking it now. I appreciate that.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Your pp is nice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks friend, if you know about jojo's I guess I could say the same about you

do you have them saved?
Yeah, just put the saves folder inside the "game" folder as always

Still I'm missing the Henrique path, like I said for some reason it was bugged.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
I believe this is incorrect. While the game text sometimes says 'Event A happens next weekend' there is no such function in the game. Except for a few ones at the beginning of the game, all events just take time to happen not a specific date. If you do a search for "current_day" on the extracted scripts in the game you get 11 matches. Non of which calculate the day of the week, making it highly unlikely for events to check if it is saturday.
Also if you modify the ..._write_next_day variable you can get your events tomorrow.
From a quick look over the code it seems that the days/events for some(not all) ramifications are calculated (not inside the script) from the "default write_next_day" of the branch & the _line_stage of that branch.
e.g.
(default write_next_day + the _line_stage of that branch) %7 = 3 = Mon
dialog : We'll meet this Saturday
then the dev adds _write_next_day = 4
so the event will trigger on that Saturday

Anyway, with this patch you'll be able to confirm if the saturday/weekend events actually happen the day they should or not.:)

Last edited:

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
How can you get the threesome scene between Christina wife and MC.

I have tried every method none works.

Does anyone know.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Hey bro. Can you share the lastest poll results again please and the new poll posted by dev. Thanks
The branching poll is way above my pay grade. Have to pay $33/month for that one.
The following results will be what he uses for the update.

Reactions: sguru

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
hello
I'm stuck on Julia path
I'm at step 12 and the hints says 'wait 5 days'
but it stays at this number and nothing happens
what did i miss?

quite a nice game btw

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The branching poll is way above my pay grade. Have to pay $33/month for that one.
The following results will be what he uses for the update.
1st place. MC still leading the poll in pollposition. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
2nd place. Jenna the bitch the one one i wanna make her submit to me after saving her sorry ass :devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
3th place. Son. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
4th place. Nice. Forth place really that cut little thing? SUS we need at 3 place or 2 one befor that Jennas bitch

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
1st place. MC still leading the poll in pollposition. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
2nd place. Jenna the bitch the one one i wanna make her submit to me after saving her sorry ass :devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
3th place. Son. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
4th place. Nice. Forth place really that cut little thing? SUS we need at 3 place or 2 one befor that Jennas bitch
Yeah... I don't think Jenna will ever submit. Considering she saw the MC as a woman and wants "her" to get fucked in a threesome with her and BBC, that will never happen. And considering that the largest amount of votes are going for sissification and cuckold content... I can solidly say, we will not see a "strong" MC ever again in this game. According to the dev, the upcoming content with her and the MC will be, " Sub MC-Jenna (7 steps, Jenna focuses on dominating the MC (feminization content will be available in the future)."

After nearly 10 hours of playing this, I don't understand how anyone can be so excited. After the wife sets up the MC to "cheat" she can continue to screw BBC, and then she gets pissed off at him, and he does NOTHING about it... There is really no further redemption in this game. Anissa obviously recognizes that the MC is "in the top men she has ever fucked." She questions why the wife would ever want to have sex with another man. The wife has zero remorse and continues to cheat. At the very least, the MC should be able to kick her ass out and have crazy sex with the women that are still having sex with him. The setup is perfect for the MC to leave the wife. He could get with Anissa, Cecilia, Hearth, or Kirely, even the niece. Despite the MC getting the largest share of poll votes in multiple polls, he gets the least amount of updates.

If anyone knows how to get the sharing content with the wife, MC, Christina, Anissa (and fricken Jax, of course), please let me know. I am willing to change my opinion if there is anything that can redeem the wife or keep the MC dominant.

Reactions: torfun1069

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah... I don't think Jenna will ever submit. Considering she saw the MC as a woman and wants "her" to get fucked in a threesome with her and BBC, that will never happen. And considering that the largest amount of votes are going for sissification and cuckold content... I can solidly say, we will not see a "strong" MC ever again in this game. According to the dev, the upcoming content with her and the MC will be, " Sub MC-Jenna (7 steps, Jenna focuses on dominating the MC (feminization content will be available in the future)."

After nearly 10 hours of playing this, I don't understand how anyone can be so excited. After the wife sets up the MC to "cheat" she can continue to screw BBC, and then she gets pissed off at him, and he does NOTHING about it... There is really no further redemption in this game. Anissa obviously recognizes that the MC is "in the top men she has ever fucked." She questions why the wife would ever want to have sex with another man. The wife has zero remorse and continues to cheat. At the very least, the MC should be able to kick her ass out and have crazy sex with the women that are still having sex with him. The setup is perfect for the MC to leave the wife. He could get with Anissa, Cecilia, Hearth, or Kirely, even the niece. Despite the MC getting the largest share of poll votes in multiple polls, he gets the least amount of updates.

If anyone knows how to get the sharing content with the wife, MC, Christina, Anissa (and fricken Jax, of course), please let me know. I am willing to change my opinion if there is anything that can redeem the wife or keep the MC dominant.
Really you thing we cant domined the bitch Jenna? Come image MC kept be dominant even in woman shoes XY it could be even better for MC turn into Woman and domante Jenna the whay she gonna gorget about BBC and turn her to the light o her knee to MC (male version and female version) MC is a dom and he ain't afraid to domante other in kind. MC could turn Paul into woman ad fuck pual brain out sensless. Even Jenna bitch can be dominted. Never say never.

MC can fuck his wife soo fucking good that she gona forget about BBC and after see MC femal apperacne fucking her so fucking good with the strapon she could just pleed for forgiveness by cheating like she did.having XY option as will will turn word from down to up and Jenna ain't different.

3.60 star(s) 128 Votes