3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

manichap

Apr 11, 2023
Has anyone created an updated archive file for Android yet?

If not, does anyone know how to create one? I'll give it a go!
I think I did it!

I had to download the Mac game files & create a new rpa file (still using the archive.0.3.5.rpa filename) using the images folder from it.

Then I had to override the gallery_img.rpy & images.rpy (& matching rpyc files) in the game folder on my phone with the same ones from the Mac version - & I can now see the new images instead of an error/rollback screen!

RazLurkin

Jun 17, 2023
I have an occurring problem since v0.4.8 with the game in the path where the mc doesn't pay Salim for some reason when I enter the wife's phone after salim sends the first message the story seems to continue through mc's phone but not with the wife's. Does this happen to anyone else or is it broken only on my part? can someone maybe help me with this?

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Anyone else have tons of money but refuses to pay salim? maybe if there was a branch where something happens when you do i would try it just to see. But it wouldnt be in any of my saves, cause fuck salim, stole my business i dont owe him shit.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Around 4gb at version 0.4.8 to 11gb game now, I just want to see whats changed, what the actual fuck is this N/A bullshit.
0.4.8 was already at 10.3gb and 0.5.0 is 11.2gb.
If you are talking about the 0.4.8 compressed size, it went from 4.11gb to 4.6gb with 0.5.0

Reactions: Dreamatrix

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Anyone else have tons of money but refuses to pay salim? maybe if there was a branch where something happens when you do i would try it just to see. But it wouldnt be in any of my saves, cause fuck salim, stole my business i dont owe him shit.
An idea to "force" players to actually pay the debt every 30 days would be most likely an Alpha route related story branch you could only progress if the "Salim and the Debt" branch's step progress is <1.
But that might cause players to become mad if they accidentally miss a payment and are no longer able to progress the branch.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
An idea to "force" players to actually pay the debt every 30 days would be most likely an Alpha route related story branch you could only progress if the "Salim and the Debt" branch's step progress is <1.
But that might cause players to become mad if they accidentally miss a payment and are no longer able to progress the branch.
I think they will fix it in the future, we probably won't have a lot of money in the future after fix.
What i mean is that there are a lot of scene where they say things like "see you tomorrow" but end up we need wait 2 or more days for that particular scene.
So at the moment, don't need grind to much after the debt scenes are no more and just rest and forward the game for other scenes.

If anyone need v0.5.0 change log, this is from the Patreon post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: monnok

Bumpdee | Ger

Formerly 'Bumpdee'
Jul 12, 2023
This game is the best but this game need to overhaul.:ROFLMAO:
I hope the don’t overhaul it again. The last overhaul went to so many problems in the story. It’s a sandbox game from this point. It would so much better, when you see the possibilities of your choices. So everyone can find the perfect way for his/her kink.
But this is my only opinion.

Reactions: worming

Alfredo Alfonso

Apr 10, 2024
I want gallery unlock.Plz someone give me.
Gallery unlocker.

Here you go (for Windows). Put it in the folder called game. You'll have to start the game, then close it, and then start it again. This is because it modifies a game file on the first start.

If it gives you an error when opening the gallery, just press ignore. The coding of this game is very "artistic", and errors are to be expected.

Should work for future versions (after 0.5.0). Unless they do a major overhaul.

OPEN GAME TWICE

PS: From the limited amount I've played of this game; Damn it has a lot of racism going all ways :rolleyes:

How it works (for nerds):
It scans all .rpy files for lines that add a picture to the gallery. If compiles a list of those lines.
It reads the script.rpy file, and looks for the line that screen gallery_screen:. Then it inserts the list of add to gallery lines after the screen gallery_screen: line. So all gallery items are added when you open the gallery screen.

Some add to gallery lines have been commented out by the developers. These are ignored. Some just don't work (Add_To_Nicole_Gallery). These are ignored.

Last edited:

PinkJustice

Aug 15, 2020
I know this might have been said before but I'm new to the game and I find it quite confusing. Could anyone give me a fast explanation on what paths are there to take? And what path cancels another path? Thank you!

worming

Feb 1, 2018
I hope the don’t overhaul it again. The last overhaul went to so many problems in the story. It’s a sandbox game from this point. It would so much better, when you see the possibilities of your choices. So everyone can find the perfect way for his/her kink.
But this is my only opinion.
I think the same as you, but a game that has a lot of content added will make the story too long. A revamp should happen to cut unnecessary and light content. Otherwise, the game will be too long. I've been playing for 3 days and I still don't have any sign of finishing it. Haha.

However, some functions that are not used should be cut or made it useful. :ROFLMAO:

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
I know this might have been said before but I'm new to the game and I find it quite confusing. Could anyone give me a fast explanation on what paths are there to take? And what path cancels another path? Thank you!
I might be missing on many things and will for sure but
At the start you will be presented with a choice of either add wife to the app or not, those are different in terms of content
Every major character has Sub and Dom routes (those who have separate menus in questlog: stepsister, sister of the wife, wife's friend, Mom, Son and one more later character). You are either an Alpha who fucks the character (except for son, duh) or Sub who watches them fucking other men through the media sent to you. Sub/Dom also unlock some other content with smaller characters (For the most part, those reside at MC menu in a questlog). Also, Mother doesnt have dom content yet to my knowledge, but i can be wrong

For wife, there are Sub added to the app, which is basically cuck, Dom added to the app which explains itself, manipulating her through the app, Sub not added which has cuck and sissy content and Dom not added which is clucky in terms of plot, so i wont spoil it here, but its wack in my opinion lol

Thats about it

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I've posted something guide-like a while ago and send people to my old post here.
I'm currently planning on working on a more detailed one if i'm able to make time for it.

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes