3.60 star(s) 139 Votes

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Okay, I gave more time to female MC branch and it was fine later on, not the best mental corruption but quite good as you progress later, its just that initial steps are quite bad and some things are too rushed like MC wearing dresses from day 1 and walking in heels as if its fine and all.

Anyways, I have reached 100th step of that branch and now its saying that I have to progress other branches but not specifying which one. Does anyone knows which one I have to do to move further?

Qua Vadis

Formerly 'spalek'
Mar 25, 2018
Today i just started playing this game from the very beginning as ntr path and one thing i can say, that the game is a real mess if its come about dialogues and missing branches. in half of the game i just lost all mr salim branch i dont know why and there is other pictures that i didnt see but they were when i played it some updated ago. Also the behaviour of characters is a real mess if it comes to reaction on certain event like someting never happed before, but it already did.
In my opinion this game should let you decide on the start of the game what path u would like to play, no in game chooses that like we see are messing game up.

Ragajaga

Jan 28, 2022
Gallery unlocker.

Here you go (for Windows). Put it in the folder called game. You'll have to start the game, then close it, and then start it again. This is because it modifies a game file on the first start.

If it gives you an error when opening the gallery, just press ignore. The coding of this game is very "artistic", and errors are to be expected.

Should work for future versions (after 0.5.0). Unless they do a major overhaul.

OPEN GAME TWICE

PS: From the limited amount I've played of this game; Damn it has a lot of racism going all ways :rolleyes:

How it works (for nerds):
It scans all .rpy files for lines that add a picture to the gallery. If compiles a list of those lines.
It reads the script.rpy file, and looks for the line that screen gallery_screen:. Then it inserts the list of add to gallery lines after the screen gallery_screen: line. So all gallery items are added when you open the gallery screen.

Some add to gallery lines have been commented out by the developers. These are ignored. Some just don't work (Add_To_Nicole_Gallery). These are ignored.
how do add this?

Reactions: ufukxx
Jul 5, 2020
Today i just started playing this game from the very beginning as ntr path and one thing i can say, that the game is a real mess if its come about dialogues and missing branches. in half of the game i just lost all mr salim branch i dont know why and there is other pictures that i didnt see but they were when i played it some updated ago. Also the behaviour of characters is a real mess if it comes to reaction on certain event like someting never happed before, but it already did.
In my opinion this game should let you decide on the start of the game what path u would like to play, no in game chooses that like we see are messing game up.
That's the problem with branching storylines. The more complex they get, the more unmaintainable it becomes. I doubt this game wont be bug-riddled

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
its already choosing in beginning, add wife and or our yourself in the app, then you have the ntr on or off, then follow the game to have choice or not, full alpha or ntr you have less choices avaliables

Qua Vadis

Formerly 'spalek'
Mar 25, 2018
its already choosing in beginning, add wife and or our yourself in the app, then you have the ntr on or off, then follow the game to have choice or not, full alpha or ntr you have less choices avaliables
Yes, but later u also got choises like chasity on or off, or choises about your wife reporting u her sex adventures or no. Like friend in upper comment said its too much branches in one game that makes game unorganized.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Yes, but later u also got choises like chasity on or off, or choises about your wife reporting u her sex adventures or no. Like friend in upper comment said its too much branches in one game that makes game unorganized.
problems to add content without recoding i guess.... like mr chon still here when mc work for himself, or complaining about jobs and money when owning the bank and have 20 billions in count... or some dead time when nothing happens apart clicking pass time for 10 days

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I usually don't like un-needed sandbox or minigames content but I think it would help pass the time when the quests occasionally get broken and you have to skip the days. I feel like there's a lot of apps and features that are empty and have no purpose but have potential to be useful. And the game is far too linear for what it makes itself out to be.

For example, there could be more use for the internet browser. Maybe she decides to become a camgirl in one of the routes, and you can see her shows at times that she's online. Or other girls can do the same thing. Like the onlyfaps route but more interactive and I guess 'secretive'. Or there can be some kind of work/driving minigame where different girls can reward you for doing a good job over time, with various events in there too. It can start off with flirty rewards and progress to meet ups.

And they don't need to be grindy, just fun side content. What do you guys think?

Reactions: reggamej

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Yo guys, im stuck at the step 11 of onlyfaps branch, any idea? because in this case there is no message of "progress other branches" etc

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Yo guys, im stuck at the step 11 of onlyfaps branch, any idea? because in this case there is no message of "progress other branches" etc
Onlyfaps is among the most broken quests, with the most unnecessary clicks.
If it doesnt work after you posted all pics on the onlyfaps app and waited i recommend skipping ahead. do this by editing the save file with renpy save editor. look for line_stage corresponding to the only faps quest. it should have number 11 as value, you can try to just change that to 12. sometimes that fixes quests that have bugged out and not triggered.

make backups when editing save files.

Reactions: Karcosa

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Onlyfaps is among the most broken quests, with the most unnecessary clicks.
If it doesnt work after you posted all pics on the onlyfaps app and waited i recommend skipping ahead. do this by editing the save file with renpy save editor. look for line_stage corresponding to the only faps quest. it should have number 11 as value, you can try to just change that to 12. sometimes that fixes quests that have bugged out and not triggered.

make backups when editing save files.
ty i will try that :)

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
This has probably been answered but do I need both the 3.5 and 5.5 archive for the android version? Because I have the 5.5 and it's not working.

yokozona

May 21, 2018
can someone please give me a hint ?
I'm stuck on the wife's sister branch with steph on step 13 , it says continue other branches but there is nothing to complete on the wife's sister's walkthrough. last time I played the game on version 0.4.7 and got stuck on exactly the same step and wasn't able to complete any of her branches even though I continued the other characters :(

Mariela

Oct 15, 2021
Hello everyone,
The release date is approaching, and we can finally tell you which branches will be continued in the next update. But first, let’s talk about the release date.
The release date for the highest support tier is scheduled for the 18th-20th of October (this weekend). Currently, we plan to release the update on the 18th so that you have time to play over the weekend, but there is a chance we might not finish everything in time. Nevertheless, the priority release date is the 18th of October.
Now let’s talk about the content.

1. The branch of the fem MC (part of the niece and Paul branch). Added steps 227-299.
  2. The MC’s fuckstagram branch (runs parallel to the fem MC storyline within the niece branch and will later be added to the fem MC storyline that begins after the sissy branch). Added steps 0-36.
  3. The fem MC’s training branch (runs parallel to the fem MC storyline within the niece branch; this branch is dedicated to the fem MC learning how to be a woman). Added steps 0-27.
  4. The branch of the fem MC and various men. Added steps 0-33.
  5. The branch of the MC’s daughter (BBC branch only). Added steps 85-170.
  6. The branch of the wife and Jenna. Added steps 543-620(640). The exact number depends on whether we can finish coding in time. If not, some steps will be moved to the next update.
  7. The branch of the wife and fuckstagram (a new branch that will continue all the previous fuckstagram branches; this branch will be accessible to all players who have chosen the NTR path; it doesn’t matter whether the wife is added to the app or not). Added steps 0-32.
In total, we’ve added around 160 new steps to the branch of the fem MC, 85 steps to the branch of the MC’s daughter, 80-100 steps to the branch of the wife and Jenn and 33 steps to the branch of the wife and other men storyline. This distribution of content aligns with the positions of these branches in the polls we conducted earlier.
We’d also like to mention that in the next update, it’s likely the fem MC and sissy MC branches won’t be continued, as we’d like to focus on content that hasn’t been updated in a long time (sissy son, the MC’s stepsister, possibly alpha content and Salim content). We’ll conduct a poll, but sissy/fem MC branches won’t be included. Perhaps I’ll create some content for the fem/sissy MC branches, but there won’t be much of it.
Have a great day, everyone. Let’s look forward to the weekend and the release of the update.

We’ve decided to collaborate. In the new version of the App, which will also be released this weekend, you’ll be able to download the latest update to A Wife’s Phone. The new version of our App will be distributed according to the subscription tiers listed . Consider supporting us if you want to get access to the App before everyone else.

Beckendwarf

Jul 4, 2023
Hi there. I have been stuck on Kirely's Step 0, not able to add her to the app or talk to her or anything. Is there something I missed when I was doing this? Should I have picked cheating as the son's initial hypnosis, or was feminization an okay one to pick? Whenever I try manually starting it through the walkthrough, nothing happens. I went AddWife + No NTR Alpha Route, and have already done a lot of the Hearth route, along with the FemSon route. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I couldn't find an answer anywhere in this thread

RedSam84

Apr 2, 2024
Hi there. I have been stuck on Kirely's Step 0, not able to add her to the app or talk to her or anything. Is there something I missed when I was doing this? Should I have picked cheating as the son's initial hypnosis, or was feminization an okay one to pick? Whenever I try manually starting it through the walkthrough, nothing happens. I went AddWife + No NTR Alpha Route, and have already done a lot of the Hearth route, along with the FemSon route. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I couldn't find an answer anywhere in this thread
When you were informed about Kirely's cheating, do you contact her and said you wanted to sleep with her.

3.60 star(s) 139 Votes