5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BigPrinc

Dec 20, 2021
Yeah, i can't do shit anymore, simply because i can't enter the Orc city after the first time. The star is just gone.
I ran into that myself quite a few times, the way to progress is to complete the quests in the orc village before leaving, u need to go to the inn, far left, then do any quests u can. Idk why it locks u out if you leave before this but just do it and u can access the rest of the game. Feel free to ask any more questions if u have any.

BigPrinc

Dec 20, 2021
I don't know why but Veronica's Quest about getting the goods for the store doesn't work for me. I already collected those goods 2 times but still when I tried talking to Veronica in the morning, the quest doesn't even trigger for me to give her. And yes, I did also try giving her the goods at night.
You have to complete the quest in the orc village, its confusing but u need to do both the item store and inn lady quest parts before leaving, or else the game softlocks you out.

BigPrinc

Dec 20, 2021
Are there any sex scenes here at all besides the one at the very beginning? I just do stupid grind and that's it, no sex or something.
it takes a while but yes, the soonest one after is in the orc village where a male orc fucks bimbos. A little after that there is a scene with the mc and a female elf fighter. Might be more sooner but thats what I found.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
A Womans v0.3 Compressed (Untested)

Win 661 MB/110 MB :

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
holy hell this game loves to waste your time i have played for a hour doing pointless battles and the only scene i could find was the one at the start

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes