• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
That's the thing. Like every fetish, there are probably people who aren't big fans of group sex.

If sex scenes are optional and at the player's choice, it would make sense that threesomes and group sex would be as well. If I want to romance all the girls and go full harem, I don't see it as "fair" that I'm forced to have threesomes with the girls just because of this. There are girls that I wouldn't mind having threesomes with and there are others that I would like their scenes to be just one on one with the MC.

That's why I think having the option to agree to have them and refuse them would be fine. For site rules and out of respect, I will not mention the name of other games. But I will give an example. There is a game that uses the same graphics engine as your game that deals with hypnosis. *wink wink*.
Well, in that game threesomes are optional and there is no punishment if you refuse them. I mean, you don't miss scenes since, if you reject threesomes, you have individual scenes with the girls involved. So the one-on-one and threesome scenes are 1:1. You receive the same amount of content regardless of what you choose. I know this is more work, but it could be an option. So, it would be nice if group sex was optional no matter how many girls you want to romance.
I thought group sex/threesomes were "standard fetishes" that's why I didn't made it optional but I'll do in the future. Other fetishes like footjob (not yet in game) are going to be entirely optional with no punishments. Besides the threesome is the last lewd scene of the chapter, my original idea was doing 3 variants, the threesome and the other 2 with each girl but... the lazy me won and I just made the threesome..

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I thought group sex/threesomes were "standard fetishes" that's why I didn't made it optional but I'll do in the future. Other fetishes like footjob (not yet in game) are going to be entirely optional with no punishments. Besides the threesome is the last lewd scene of the chapter, my original idea was doing 3 variants, the threesome and the other 2 with each girl but... the lazy me won and I just made the threesome..
Yeah, I think it is difficult to discern between standard fetishes and non-standard fetishes. Some are clearer than others, obviously. The number of games that use the foot fetish as a standard or vanilla fetish is very large. And reading the threads of the games, you realize that there are actually quite a few people who do not like foot fetish. So in some cases it is relative like group sex, foot fetish, spanking, or even anal. Neither of these is an extreme fetish but having the option to reject them is always a good thing.

Is there a threesome in this episode? Hmm. Well, my intention is to romance all the girls, so maybe I'll wait for the next episode to be optional if I'm not interested in the threesome.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Yeah, I think it is difficult to discern between standard fetishes and non-standard fetishes. Some are clearer than others, obviously. The number of games that use the foot fetish as a standard or vanilla fetish is very large. And reading the threads of the games, you realize that there are actually quite a few people who do not like foot fetish. So in some cases it is relative like group sex, foot fetish, spanking, or even anal. Neither of these is an extreme fetish but having the option to reject them is always a good thing.

Is there a threesome in this episode? Hmm. Well, my intention is to romance all the girls, so maybe I'll wait for the next episode to be optional if I'm not interested in the threesome.
Yes there is a threesome on this chapter, is the last scene of the chapter 2, I suppose one can notice when is going to happen but just in case. The threesome happens on Tuesday night, the ladies are Lyne and Kim, you have to be on both of their respective routes to happen, if you miss one it won't happen. Also it won't happen if you don't persuit a romance with Kim
I think you might like it, is by far the lewd scene with the major number of animations 41 .

• Red Heart
Reactions: RexGenocide

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
when I downloaded the game through mega it showed up as having colored writing (blue) in my Winrar, never seen that before, is that a warning of a virus or something? when I try to run a scan on it I keep getting this : "...MEGAsync Downloads\A_World_Between_Us-0.2.0-pc.7z: Write error in the file"

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
when I downloaded the game through mega it showed up as having colored writing (blue) in my Winrar, never seen that before, is that a warning of a virus or something? when I try to run a scan on it I keep getting this : "...MEGAsync Downloads\A_World_Between_Us-0.2.0-pc.7z: Write error in the file"
It's because the zip is already compressed.

There you can see some more detailed explanations, but no, no virus inside of zip files. Try to use 7-zip to open them.

Reactions: Azsouth

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A World Between Us [v0.2.0] [Neo Nimaru] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,83 GB / 682 MB - A_World_Between_Us-0.2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,81 GB / 648 MB - A_World_Between_Us-0.2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - ( ) -

Last edited:

Sikrais

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, I forget about the extra pics, that label is for that. If you ignore it you can continue. Thanks you for reporting this.
I have the same issue but i cant go any futher. The game open a erro log file and closed itself.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Neo_Nimaru Any plan for Android port?
Maybe in a future because I have some issues with my username on W10.

View attachment 1531383
Was the creation of this game inspired by Desert Stalker?
What do you mean? I searched it and both games features graphic violence and not too much in common.

I have the same issue but i cant go any futher. The game open a erro log file and closed itself.
Sorry about that, try to load an auto-save before that.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Just tried this for a few minutes and the chase scene with many images in fast succession was very nice, but there are a few flaws:
- volume of audio tracks is inconsistent
- ambient sound doesn't loop properly
- option for clear textbox background but no text outlines
- graphics are below average (even by Honey Select standards)

It has potential, but I'm gonna give it a pass for now.
Some audio tracks were intended to be a bit louder than others but yes, there are some inconsistent in there.
Mmm, maybe is the ambient of the prologue, I'm going to check it again it might passed under my radar.
Text outlines? Oh,thanks you I knew I forget something and I couldn't remember what. In the 0.2.1 I'm going to add it.
The prologue was the first thing I did, Ch1 is improved a bit more and Ch2 even more. The game is on 1080p, further than that my actual rig can't do so maybe if you are playing on a monitor with higher definition then yes, is going to look bad. In a future I plan to redo the prologue and the Ch1 to have a better quality because is the first thing someone see when they play it.

Anyways, thanks you for giving it a shot and for the feedback. Hope to see you again sometime.

Reactions: wiwem71072

tswcrew

Dec 3, 2016
At the counter/bar when looking for investigation i have error when searching for password for laptop

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2_roam_g_club_bar_10'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "chapter2.rpyc", line 548, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
A world between us 0.2.0
Sun Dec 5 23:34:28 2021

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I wish you good luck and partners. I really liked your game and I recommend it to everyone. I will even join your clients if I see that it is a consistent project (too many broken hearts xD)

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
At the counter/bar when looking for investigation i have error when searching for password for laptop

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "chapter2.rpyc", line 548, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
A world between us 0.2.0
Sun Dec 5 23:34:28 2021
Please, use an auto-save/save before that moment and avoid the trophy. Sorry for the trouble.

I wish you good luck and partners. I really liked your game and I recommend it to everyone. I will even join your clients if I see that it is a consistent project (too many broken hearts xD)
I'm glad you liked, I had a lot of fun creating it. With consistent do you mean monthly updates or something like that? My plan is to release a major update every 3-5 months because this, for the moment, is just a hobby that I enjoy doing it. If you don't feel it you can always join my discord where you'll get notified about the news.

5.8 gigabyte?!? thats too big for me.
There is a compressed version.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes