DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Can someone list the H scenes? I need to know if I got everything, as there's no gallery. Nothing yet with Jess and Sophie?

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Is there a walkthrough? Everyone seems so untrustworthy that I don't trigger much sex scenes. Moreover, that problems with the dialogue is making it even difficult to understand on what the hell is happening.
Hello there, no there isn't a walkthrough.

Can someone list the H scenes? I need to know if I got everything, as there's no gallery. Nothing yet with Jess and Sophie?
There is no sex scene with Jess or Sophie... yet.

Uhh... The current H scenes are:

Lyne (blowjob/cowgirl/creampie)
Romi (blowjob/missionary/reverse cowgirl)
Lyne (from behind/ blowjob)
Kim (69)
Alana (blowjob)
Kim fantasy (missionary/from behind/creampie)
Lyne - Kim (threesome)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hello there, no there isn't a walkthrough.

There is no sex scene with Jess or Sophie... yet.

Uhh... The current H scenes are:

Lyne (blowjob/cowgirl/creampie)
Romi (blowjob/missionary/reverse cowgirl)
Lyne (from behind/ blowjob)
Kim (69)
Alana (blowjob)
Kim fantasy (missionary/from behind/creampie)
Lyne - Kim (threesome)
Alright, I think I got all of that. Thanks.

As for what I can say of the game is, just improve the dialogue and the sex scene animations. The threesome is hot enough in the dialogue and context side, so its arousing enough on its own. Still, it would be nice to see if the animations be refined. The MC may not become a better fighter so easily, but at least he might become intuitive and not stupid enough. I hope this is to be the case, he has two girls on his side now and more will come. It is imperative that we see improvements for the MC.

That untrusting demeanor of his that transitions to the gentle, more caring side of him is good. All the more worthwhile that I doubted Lyne in the beginning. Shedding some light on characters motivations, secrets, pasts and all that is nice. This makes the doubt go away and letting the MC trust the other girls significant. As is in return, he can give it through love and affection. I hope this is what happens.

Good luck to you and to the game.

roguewind

Sep 14, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'chapter1/part1/warehouse/b_ware12.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'chapter1/part1/warehouse/b_ware12.png'.

I got this error with both scripts.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'chapter1/part1/warehouse/b_ware12.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'chapter1/part1/warehouse/b_ware12.png'.

I got this error with both scripts.
Thank you.

Try this one, replace when asked.

Edit: Update bugfix

Last edited:

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
will you get to choose if you want to do anal or no?
Yes, every sex scene is optional.

Punching ladies?

Does this mean our protagonist is competent and knows how to fight without anyone jumping in to save him? Without it being Gary-Stuish?
He doesn't know well until after some events (not yet in the game). There is someone who fights for him until well... Spoilers.
But yes, he actually fights some battles.

Reactions: DeeCanon
Sep 16, 2021
another game that looks interesting but i will ask my common question since i see the sandbox tag

on a scale of 3 to indecent desires, can someone tell me how bad/annoying/grindy is the sandbox? (can't be lower than 3 because sandbox is always somewhat inherently annoying/grindy)

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
another game that looks interesting but i will ask my common question since i see the sandbox tag

on a scale of 3 to indecent desires, can someone tell me how bad/annoying/grindy is the sandbox? (can't be lower than 3 because sandbox is always somewhat inherently annoying/grindy)
You only "explore" a very small area with few things to click on. No time system, no multiple locations. Before and after the sandbox events, the game follows the vn format.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A World Between Us [v0.2.5.2] [Neo Nimaru] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,49 GB / 885 MB - A_World_Between_Us-0.2.5.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,46 GB / 851 MB - A_World_Between_Us-0.2.5.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Weird place to end the update, like the whole fight stuff in the gym came out of nowhere and it ended on this weird cliffhanger with someone you don't know (At least I don't) and the implications of it are very ??? for the player.

Still, this is a very small nitpick, I love the game and the girls, specially Lyne :love: and Kim

Edit: I remember Jazmine now, she was in the gym with Jess right ? but still weird

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neo_Nimaru

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018

To "indecent desires" maaannnnnn your going all out, there's no game that can go that far, that's a record that won't be beat for a while. :D

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Still needs to fix grammar and sentence stuff here and there and one more thing, you shouldn't set up any important scenes such as kisses, or whatever be buried under the text box. Lastly, there is no sex scene in this update? That gallery is direly needed to keep track of things.

Weird place to end the update, like the whole fight stuff in the gym came out of nowhere and it ended on this weird cliffhanger with someone you don't know (At least I don't) and the implications of it are very ??? for the player.
This too, felt weird and it just came up out of nowhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Neo_Nimaru
May 20, 2020
I ran into a few bugs that stood out.

In the factory you can see 2 stacked open magazines floating in the air.

Also there's a
Image B_WARE56 not found error just after ending free roam.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Still needs to fix grammar and sentence stuff here and there and one more thing, you shouldn't set up any important scenes such as kisses, or whatever be buried under the text box. Lastly, there is no sex scene in this update? That gallery is direly needed to keep track of things.

This too, felt weird and it just came up out of nowhere.
Yep, I still work on the grammar, sometimes I update with just the grammar. That may happen in a few days since, luckily, I have someone to fix it for me.
The textbox is the default one, I'm aware it may be too hard to read sometimes or just put every scene under it. Is something I have been thinking and making designs for it.
No, no sex scene in this update, is more "slow" than "flow" lol.
Gallery? Yep, is under construction.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes