Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
I ran into a few bugs that stood out.

In the factory you can see 2 stacked open magazines floating in the air.

Also there's a
Image B_WARE56 not found error just after ending free roam.
Ah yes the magazines, I noticed it after uploading the new version. I'll try to upload a patch as soon as possible.
I was not aware of B_WARe56, thank you. Is going to be fixed on the next patch.

Reactions: Wandering Pyro
May 20, 2020
One more small one that I just came across. When in the 2nd free roam, when one screen back from the stage "if you turn around and go back to the stage" the collectable item shows even after you had obtained it.

oops also
Image Forest_Fight1_140 not found

Came up across the following as well.

Code:
While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (chapter2.rpy, line 8512)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter2.rpyc", line 8512, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2264, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (chapter2.rpy, line 8512)

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo_Nimaru

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
got a few errors during game play and please for the love of god work on the sex animations and penis? that thing just doesn't look like it belongs. other than that i enjoyed the game so far seems a bit confusing at times tho.

deku12

Jun 13, 2021
Well I like Lyne and those red eyes, let's see where the story goes. It still needs a bit more of proofreading also.

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
the pacing of this game is alittle jarring. it just jumps from one thing to another so quickly. like you meet Lyne and suddenly you both accept that you're in another dimension with absolutely know buildup in the conversation and next thing you're pretending to be someone else with the same name and assuming looks whoses life apparently Lyne knows all about.

mtaco

Jul 14, 2019
Are there any important differences between keeping the usb and letting Lyne have it?

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Oh boy... Here we go.

Firstly, story-wise, this is pretty interesting. There are more mysteries than I can count, and I'm looking forward to understanding what's happening in this game... Though some of the details in the early game are a bit bizarre, like how MC is just 'given' a new family in this new world. Still don't know what to make of that.

Language-wise, it's a disaster. While it's all understandable, you can't go three lines without pausing and going, "That's not right." There's periods missing in the early parts of the game, tenses are weird, the occasional typo (like escape with only one 'e', 'trought' instead of through, etc.), odd word choices...

There are also a few continuity errors, though they're mostly one-liners. For example the 'recap' at the beginning of the chapter 2 file shows a few things that are skippable, like MC being handed the detective's card, and agreeing to do something for Alana. There was also a line before the option to join Lyne in the shower where she says, "No, we are going to end fucking. I'm tired for that." Which is a great example of how bad the English is, but also, it makes no sense for her to say that if they never fucked, but she'll say it regardless.

Speaking of Chapter 2, the 'choicelynesex' variable is wrong. It's supposed to be 0 if you refused sex with Lyne, but in Chapter 2, it's instead checking if it's 2, which leads to a weird jump after the first fight with the elf. Also, if you ignore Alana's event in the alley, you get an error later in the cinema when running into her.

To conclude: I like this game, quite a lot in fact. Interesting lore, plenty of choices, engaging plot... But it needs work, especially in the English department. Looking forward to seeing more.

Last edited:

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Are there any important differences between keeping the usb and letting Lyne have it?
Not yet but there will be.

Oh boy... Here we go.

Firstly, story-wise, this is pretty interesting. There are more mysteries than I can count, and I'm looking forward to understanding what's happening in this game... Though some of the details in the early game are a bit bizarre, like how MC is just 'given' a new family in this new world. Still don't know what to make of that.

Language-wise, it's a disaster. While it's all understandable, you can't go three lines without pausing and going, "That's not right." There's periods missing in the early parts of the game, tenses are weird, the occasional typo (like escape with only one 'e', 'trought' instead of through, etc.), odd word choices...

There are also a few continuity errors, though they're mostly one-liners. For example the 'recap' at the beginning of the chapter 2 file shows a few things that are skippable, like MC being handed the detective's card, and agreeing to do something for Alana. There was also a line before the option to join Lyne in the shower where she says, "No, we are going to end fucking. I'm tired for that." Which is a great example of how bad the English is, but also, it makes no sense for her to say that if they never fucked, but she'll say it regardless.

Speaking of Chapter 2, the 'choicelynesex' variable is wrong. It's supposed to be 0 if you refused sex with Lyne, but in Chapter 2, it's instead checking if it's 2, which leads to a weird jump after the first fight with the elf. Also, if you ignore Alana's event in the alley, you get an error later in the cinema when running into her.

To conclude: I like this game, quite a lot in fact. Interesting lore, plenty of choices, engaging plot... But it needs work, especially in the English department. Looking forward to seeing more.
Thank you, I was looking for something like this. I'm going to look again to everything you wrote down.
And about the English, I know is bad and maybe the "I'm trying my best" sometimes is not enough. Is a shame I can't publish the game with my native language, it would be a lot better, or maybe not lol.
Nonetheless, I'll try to improve it overtime since is already bad. It can't be worse, right?

bel/alana/sophie scene makes you just seem like a cuck sitting in the corner with 3 lesbians going at it
then alana starts talking down at you. rage inducing honestly, but i'm biased since i'm not a fan of lesbians.
if you skip it you miss out on lyne/kim content too....unfortunate
Mmm, I didn't think the scene in that way, more like showing Alana's personality. Either way, you can kiss two of the girls in the same scene.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
found a little non game-breaking bug. traceback attached.
Also, just a liittle suggestion for the english version: I can kinda assume how spanish works given that I'm italian, so I can understand the mistake, but you must always add a subject to each phrase in english, you can't really "imply" it. I have seen decades of "is..etc" (ie. "is ok") without "it" at the start of the phrase. Not a big deal though, it's still perfectly understandable overall and it isn't jarring at all. I have seen much worse :)

Language (and the fact that there are no men aside from mc and mayybe vito trying to romance girls in the entire city) aside, fucking amazing game. Thanks a lot for your work.

edit: I have read LGM's comment on the english used, and while I agree with him, you learn some things only over time, so I'm not too fond of criticizing stuff like "throught" and the like. The subject part though? That's easy to learn :)

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is sophies mom Jess a vampire? Her eyes are like Lynes. Couple other girls with off color eyes but otherwise normal so im chalking it up to regular honey select anime style color pallets. But jess has those cat eyes that lyne has. I know near the end she was talking to Kim about searching for other vamps in the area.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Grim

Waterman1

Jun 6, 2017
Hey DEV, just want to say that I really like this game and it has a lot of potential. My only complaint is, as with most games, the MC is too forgiving. If someone tries to kill you as Lyne has. You do not accept it without at least some doubts. Kim wanted her freedom so what she did is forgivable and she didn't know you yet. Too many games have the MC shit on by almost everyone around him and he will just let it go with either no explanation or an "I will tell you later." I realize it is just a game but it would be nice if that aspect was a little more realistic. Immersion into the character always leaves me feeling like a pussy when I play this type of game. So I would like to be able to question the actions of others. When they do such untrustworthy actions against me.
Well this was just food for thought. And again I think you are doing a great job overall.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hey DEV, just want to say that I really like this game and it has a lot of potential. My only complaint is, as with most games, the MC is too forgiving. If someone tries to kill you as Lyne has. You do not accept it without at least some doubts. Kim wanted her freedom so what she did is forgivable and she didn't know you yet. Too many games have the MC shit on by almost everyone around him and he will just let it go with either no explanation or an "I will tell you later." I realize it is just a game but it would be nice if that aspect was a little more realistic. Immersion into the character always leaves me feeling like a pussy when I play this type of game. So I would like to be able to question the actions of others. When they do such untrustworthy actions against me.
Well this was just food for thought. And again I think you are doing a great job overall.
Reread the dialogue after the fight. They don't outright say it but Kim gets pissed off at Lyne because she interfered in that fight. Lyne was never going to let Kim kill the MC. She wasn't just exhausted, whatever caused Kim to pass out came from Lyne.

Waterman1

Jun 6, 2017
Reread the dialogue after the fight. They don't outright say it but Kim gets pissed off at Lyne because she interfered in that fight. Lyne was never going to let Kim kill the MC. She wasn't just exhausted, whatever caused Kim to pass out came from Lyne.
That is true. However Lyne lied to the MC about what happened to Kim. Said it was due to starvation. And after Kim wakes up
she only hints that Lyne interfered. So the MC just letting it go and continuing to blindly trust Lyne is completely unrealistic.
But as I said most games tend to do this and the DEV has the right to tell the story as they see fit.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That is true. However Lyne lied to the MC about what happened to Kim. Said it was due to starvation. And after Kim wakes up
she only hints that Lyne interfered. So the MC just letting it go and continuing to blindly trust Lyne is completely unrealistic.
But as I said most games tend to do this and the DEV has the right to tell the story as they see fit.
She does hint to the MC that Kim passed out from hunger but she also tells him that she wouldn't have let anything happen to him. The MC did seem to not completely believe that right away but he drops it. Either because he decides he does trust her or he decides that he has no alternative but to. I really don't think he'd have fucked her right then and there if he didn't decide that he trusted her though.

Reactions: Zarfirble
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes