lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you, I was looking for something like this. I'm going to look again to everything you wrote down.
And about the English, I know is bad and maybe the "I'm trying my best" sometimes is not enough. Is a shame I can't publish the game with my native language, it would be a lot better, or maybe not lol.
Nonetheless, I'll try to improve it overtime since is already bad. It can't be worse, right?
Just began playing your game. Great thing in it, it's music and sound effects, I can honestly say that in that department your game is one of the best here. But Engrish... I cannot say it's really strong, I saw worse. But absence of "it" in sentences ("it is" not just "is") where "it" must be is quite annoying. I don't know your native language (and why you can't make multi-language game), English is not my native too, I'm Russian, but I was taught even in school at my first year of English language (when I was 11) that there's no sentence in English without subject and no verb can be used without subject. Just like you write "I know is bad" and "Is a shame", both sentences lack of subject, "I know it is bad" and "It is a shame". Please remember that for those of us who do not speak English as their native read English with such errors... believe me, it's real torture, literally.
But beside subject problem and occasional mix of meanings of words (native speakers can give you examples I'm sure) your language is quite good and it's interesting to read.
Just a suggestion, maybe it's worth to have a native English speaker as a proofreader. AFAIK, some people here can do it.

Is sophies mom Jess a vampire? Her eyes are like Lynes. Couple other girls with off color eyes but otherwise normal so im chalking it up to regular honey select anime style color pallets. But jess has those cat eyes that lyne has. I know near the end she was talking to Kim about searching for other vamps in the area.
I noticed the same thing. Jess' eyes has vertical pupils, just like cat's eyes. I don't know if it's intentional but maybe it's part of the plot.

Neo_Nimaru, I found an error in chapter 2 after MC shooed away Vito with a kiss:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It can be ignored but still

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

A World Between Us [v2.5.2] [Neo Nimaru]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Picked this one up last night.
Am enjoying it so far. Story like is a bit campy and I am kinda bored with the over abundance of "chosen one/special one" stories right now, but I'll probably make an exception here and stick around with it for a bit just out of sheer curiosity if nothing else. Plus a couple of the gals have really nice character models. (Lyne, Alina, and Kim (y))

DJC97

May 15, 2021
Hey dev, when MC finally kisses Lyne and in the days afterward she becomes affectionate, I just want to ask, will something bad happen to MC as this goes on? Will he get betrayed by Lyne later or will she like, cage him and torture him later? I quite like Lyne's sweetness at this point and it makes me feel anxious.

Also, good job with Lyne's setting. She's a vampire but you didn't set her up to bite here and there just to show us some overused erotic? biting scenes. Heck, if she never bites anyone in your story, I'm all for it.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Hey dev, when MC finally kisses Lyne and in the days afterward she becomes affectionate, I just want to ask, will something bad happen to MC as this goes on? Will he get betrayed by Lyne later or will she like, cage him and torture him later? I quite like Lyne's sweetness at this point and it makes me feel anxious.

Also, good job with Lyne's setting. She's a vampire but you didn't set her up to bite here and there just to show us some overused erotic? biting scenes. Heck, if she never bites anyone in your story, I'm all for it.
Hi DJC, I really would like to answer all of it but at the same time, I would be spoiling a lot of things hahaha. And some of those things may change in a future. So for now, she will be very lovely towards [mc] with a bit of sarcasm.

DJC97

May 15, 2021
Hi DJC, I really would like to answer all of it but at the same time, I would be spoiling a lot of things hahaha. And some of those things may change in a future. So for now, she will be very lovely towards [mc] with a bit of sarcasm.
Welp, that "for now" won't ease my worries but it's at least something, I guess. I just hope she won't become an antagonist later. Thanks for replying!

Reactions: Neo_Nimaru

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
View attachment 1351674

Overview:
A World Between Us is a visual novel that follows the history of a young college student who has been unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the right time. Forced in a new dimension by unknow reasons, our main character need to make a new life before it disappears. While a new friend offer to help him in this new dimension other will seek him for they own purposes. Making friends, getting a job and falling in love will be the key of his success.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-30
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: Neo Nimaru - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 2.5.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1351689 View attachment 1351687 View attachment 1351686 View attachment 1351688 View attachment 1351685 View attachment 1351690 View attachment 1351691 View attachment 1351692 View attachment 1351693 View attachment 1529089 View attachment 1529092 View attachment 1529093 View attachment 1529094 View attachment 1529095 View attachment 1529097 View attachment 1529108 View attachment 1529109 View attachment 1529111 View attachment 1529114 View attachment 1529110
Does Harem will be involved in the future?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
That shower scene felt disappointing... just sucking tits. That blueball ending too...

Well anything dev can say when we'll be expecting the next update?

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
i'll w8 for 0.5+++ to play again. I understand the Dev wants to introduce a few more characters and world building. Blueball endings is something i really dont like, not much actual sexual content in this new update anyway.

Good luck to Dev.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes