Mod RPGM A Zombie's Life Expanded [ALPHA] [necron]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 22113

This needs to have a save at the end included i deleted the game a while ago and couldnd find a save that had the convince isabelle option available. Also the ending needs saving enabled its a huge buggy pain in the ass to play more than once took me 3 tries before i got to the end luckly it still let me see the new ending without the convince option i just couldnt do anything after that. Nobody was moved into the house and i couldnt talk to anybody. Lookin forward to an update to this. Dont mind the honey select or the ntr as long as its optional.

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
how do you use this mod i copied and unziped it in the right folder but it dosent change anything in the game

onz76

Mar 30, 2018
How was AZL unpacked to be able to be modded? Even though the character designs may be the subject of contention, I do like the concept here.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
How was AZL unpacked to be able to be modded? Even though the character designs may be the subject of contention, I do like the concept here.
You just need the , then place a generic RVPROJ2 file in the main game directory (attached one for easy usage), and open it with the editor.

And that's if you want to modify events, dialog and other scripts. If you just want to replace the character busts and pictures, those images are already unpacked in the Graphics directory. Just make your own and overwrite them, and they'll automatically get updated in-game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Me too... i love AZL not just because the art style..but also the story and gameplay...and i am happy to see if anyone can take it and expand further...but to be honest...the model you made aren't fit the game...one thing you did better than origin is Sister's design...but doing worse when coming to the mother...mother is the one who have pale skin...and in your game, the skin look odly pink...well, really enjoy your game but hope you can redesign these models (keep sister's model) and if you can implement more in gameplay and i no doubt that this will be a bomb itself

Reactions: Hentai_Lover00

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is this version compatible with v1.1?
Only one way to find out right? Keep the saves if you have them away when you do. If manure hits the fan - just delete the abomination and download/unpack it again. Im gonna take it for a spin to check myself.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Only one way to find out right? Keep the saves if you have them away when you do. If manure hits the fan - just delete the abomination and download/unpack it again. Im gonna take it for a spin to check myself.
I think it was ok, I got no error.

But I found out that I do not like this kind of game. It would help if little more of the map is visible. Maybe even make everything 50 smaller to see more on the screen. I wonder if this is possible to do?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote