Mod RPGM A Zombie's Life Expanded [ALPHA] [necron]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I think it was ok, I got no error.

But I found out that I do not like this kind of game. It would help if little more of the map is visible. Maybe even make everything 50 smaller to see more on the screen. I wonder if this is possible to do?
There is a small screen bug fix on the games main page... if thats what youre referring to? Thats the only way to make the whole thing larger (via the alt+enter key combination). Otherwise the window stretches out to fullscreen but the game screen remains small.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
There is a small screen bug fix on the games main page... if thats what youre referring to? Thats the only way to make the whole thing larger (via the alt+enter key combination). Otherwise the window stretches out to fullscreen but the game screen remains small.
No, this issue I solved first.

What I mean is, I see not enough from the surroundings. What houses are nearby and similiar. For example. If the screen has 30 x 10 squares you can see on the screen and walk through (if there is no a wall!), I would prefer the squares smaller so that I can see 40 x 20 or 60 x 30 squares. My problem is that I can to easy lost and do not know anymore where I am.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
No, this issue I solved first.

What I mean is, I see not enough from the surroundings. What houses are nearby and similiar. For example. If the screen has 30 x 10 squares you can see on the screen and walk through (if there is no a wall!), I would prefer the squares smaller so that I can see 40 x 20 or 60 x 30 squares. My problem is that I can to easy lost and do not know anymore where I am.
Oh... well i cant really help you with that. You will learn the map as you play though (if thats any consolation). Im basically running from memory now when playing this game. Also theres sewers you can enter and those basically provide you with shortcuts across the whole map. Best of luck.

Lepuz

Sep 17, 2017
I love what you have done with this mod. It trully feels like it's a natural progression of the base game and somehow gives me some hope that it's not fully abandoned . The animation it's really good, and loved how you kept the themes. That said, I am sorry but your characters are not that great compared to the vanilla counterpart. Of course it's foolish to compare a 3D rendition to a 2D one, I am aware, but it seems you lost the a bit of the visual flare of Ann's art style. Altho it sounds as a complain, it's not. It's more of a suggestion. The other day came across some models and animation made by a guy called Zurger with Honey Select. And they just seem perfect for this game as his characters, look like a 3D conversion of Ann's style ( with a bit of Sparrow sprinkled for good measure). Anyway
This is his blog and perhaps for the new update it will give some ideas .
Keep up the great work. And hope you consider making your own game one.day.

reyns97

Nov 11, 2021
it was a great mod, i played recently, maybe cant be make it, but i still waiting for the update.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Overview:
The Goal of this mod is to expand
A Zombie's Life
beyond the current ending and add new maps, new game-play, new characters, new scenes.
The mod in its current state only:
- replace the original game art with art from honey select which is necessary for new scenes and characters in later updates.
- Add Harem Scene at the end.
- Expand basement and move in Isabelle, Sasha and Eric.
- Continue playing after ending.

Updated: 14-Oct-2018
Game/Creator:
Modder:
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 1.0 Beta2
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Issues:

Change-Log:

Next Update:

I'm just happy someone is doing something with the game. I'm assuming that this only affect the ending of the game and adds new stuffs.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote