RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
1631740806241.png
Unable to start any fight due to these errors
*Edit: The folder on the left is the "battlergraphics" folder*

• Wow
Reactions: SGGG

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
View attachment 1406462
Unable to start any fight due to these errors
*Edit: The folder on the left is the "battlergraphics" folder*
guess you have to search through this folder and online translate the pictures to english. Best is to leave a copy of the original there as well in case the game wants to load the original filename. To encode this files go there

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Working wonders so far, I guess I'll just have to translate the name of every single image file

*Edit: Not every single file, just the Damage, Normal, Estrus, Petrification ones*

Last edited:

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
I'm getting an issue where whenever I try to build a ranch it says I don't have the required mats but I definitely do

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I'm confused as to how you get the scenes with monsters. So far all I've seen was scenes with the NPCs as you progress the rebuild of the village.

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
I'm confused as to how you get the scenes with monsters. So far all I've seen was scenes with the NPCs as you progress the rebuild of the village.
the most important thing is you need to make ALL OF HEROINES on Horny stat or use aphrosidiac (CMIIW) on all party

Reactions: Mistix

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
They happen mid-combat
All enemies have specific characters in your party that they interact with... i.e only certain characters get scenes with certain monsters

Reactions: Mistix

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
They happen mid-combat
All enemies have specific characters in your party that they interact with... i.e only certain characters get scenes with certain monsters
Ah ok, that explains it. Thanks.

Edit* Also, just one more question. Is it just me or this game incredibly stupid hard? I'm having hard time just to farm the mobs on the 2* dungeon...
Any tips as to what to do to make the progress slightly easier?...

Last edited:

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Ah ok, that explains it. Thanks.

Edit* Also, just one more question. Is it just me or this game incredibly stupid hard? I'm having hard time just to farm the mobs on the 2* dungeon...
Any tips as to what to do to make the progress slightly easier?...
what difficulty u choose?

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes