Seeking ABDL games

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
Can anyone recommend games that include ABDL? I know only Happy Hearth Hell and Tales of Androgyny (if I'm not mistaken).
Preferably not visual novels.

Last edited:
Reactions: soupeau6tr0uille

scrapiio

Nov 30, 2017
  • Perpetual Change is entirely focussed around ABDL and age regression.
  • Godspeak's games also include diapers but his games are more centered around spankings:
    • Diary Of A Slave (public build is very outdated, a new one should be released soon™)
    • Spank or Treat (very short game)
    • The Silkfang Respite (it's a game similar to pokemon where you need to discipline the monsters you have caught. Diapers are used to boost obedience)
  • Sophia's secret is a VN but it's full ABDL
  • Messy Academy is also a VN and, as you can guess from its name, full of diapers and scat.
  • Second Class is a RPGM game that includes minor ABDL scenes. It's kinda new so don't expect a lot of content yet.

Last edited:

betamars

Oct 29, 2020
Here are a couple of my favorites, I would love to find more! There are unfortunately not too many ABDL games out there.

Probably the best ABDL game I've played. It's been in development for several years and is now nearing completion. I think it's built using RPG Maker however all art assets were created for the game by the extremely talented artist behind the project. There's also a great writer doing the script, the story is funny and clever and not as cliche as you'd expect! Check it out!

Littleington University
3D Game built in Unity, it's a rather new project but has had a great start and I'm really looking forward to where it goes.

HTML game, pretty short but I like it and it has the bonus that it's a complete and finished story, which is a rarity for ABDL games.

There's also The Big Score, which has some ABDL content.
Some people like this game, but for a VN, it just wasn't interactive enough for me. Basically a lot of scenes where you have little to no player agency on how they turn out.

Last edited:

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I just saw that a 0.4 Alpha release was out , but for the life of me , I can't find it ?
#Dinkle if you see this please confirm if it is out?
The new version 0.4 is out for all the Patreons. It will come out later for the public release
Here is the patreon version of the newest release:

Last edited:

Bohauo

Nov 4, 2021
Sorry for my late reply, here is some other ABDL game, currently in the making:
- itch.io link
- itch.io link (pay wall 5$)

Somedude02

Jan 9, 2020
The ones I didn't seehere in the comments:

Second Chance Academy - it is in development and has only one day of story content, BUT the content that's already there is simply amazing. The content, for now, are the playable dreams every night you go to sleep, which is a lot already. The regression progression is very very smooth. The entire skeleton of the game is ready, so there's only the story to develop.

Alice in Diaperland - it's unfinished, and I'm not sure if it ever will, but what is there is nice.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
a modification for Sunny Paws Daycare that axes the furry aspect and focuses more heavily on the fetishism aspect of diaper fetishism.
Attached is the .quest file, because fuck that forum's download policy.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Witch's Regression Manor. New game, second version coming out... eventually.

TemporalAugur

Jan 26, 2024
Witch's Regression Manor. New game, second version coming out... eventually.
I meannnnn, its only been ~7 months since the last update. And what even is a month? 2,629,800 seconds? So what, 18,408,600 seconds since the last update? Nawww, that's barely anything. Its seconds, seconds don't count.

But yeah no, I've been working on the next update for a while now, but single person development takes some time. I'm hoping to have it done soon, but we will see how that goes. It should be noted that the game is still going to be in beta even after this next update. I'm happy with the game's progress so far, but I still have a long, looooong way to go.

Mar 29, 2023
There's a game called "baby maker".

I'm gonna copy the info from their discord:

Feb 3, 2024 Version (Patch): KEY: ERu6C_acsNCiwlx93OXr5FD4Wgvh5E6r1EPUNugUxiA