Flash Completed Abduction [v4.0] [sebabdukeboss20]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 19, 2017
I'm sorry to report I haven't found version 1.0 yet, I checked my old HDDs but there's nothing.
I got a feeling I deleted it back in 2019 when I got version 4, I'm still checking, but it might take a while longer.

Reactions: g659039

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
I'm sorry to report I haven't found version 1.0 yet, I checked my old HDDs but there's nothing.
I got a feeling I deleted it back in 2019 when I got version 4, I'm still checking, but it might take a while longer.
Maybe you got e-mail to seb? I asked him on his hentai-foundry but no respond.

Jul 19, 2017
Dude, don't bother, I've tried in the past to get a hold of Seb, he doesn't respond on Hentai Foundry often, or at all. I know the guy enough to tell you that it might take upwards to a month or two for him to respond to messages, and I don't have his email. I used to speak with him reguarly on his old account, when he was more active, but it's deleted and all the old stuff is gone, barring the stuff I saved and old concept work he had posted all those years ago.

Jul 19, 2017
Good news everybody I found version 3.0 and 3.6 it took me scrounging through the depths of Legend of Krystal, MC hypno forums, Line Marvel and other obscure adult sites I'm not sure is sebab is even aware that these places exist that hold onto obscure records of his games. I remembered I uploaded this years ago and just forgot.

Also the files are took big to upload right now. I'm going to try something else.

Jul 19, 2017

I completely forgot this got uploaded, Sebab never took it down, get it while you can.

Also:

This video he made in 2014. it's been taken down over most of the other stuff, I think.

He's the link for all the stuff that was pre 2016 version 4.0 he took down everything else and I'm still looking for my copy of version 1, I'm sure I deleted it. Also all other versions were lost barring 3.0 which I rediscovered after so much effort.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So, as someone who's never heard of this project before, yet am now...curious, this in the OP is the v4.0, right?
And v3.0 was different somehow (but 4.0>3.0, yeah?), still, the hunt is ON for v1.0 which had different content not in any of the v1+ versions... Or something?
:unsure:
Anyhoo, gonna definitely give this a try, don't know how I could have missed this thread 2 weeks ago. So, no need for v3.0, v4.0 has all its content; yes?

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
v4 is remake of v3, v4 got most or all scenes that v3 had and they are extended and get little better graphic,
I suggested playing v3 for curiosity

I think it's better to start with v4.

v1 was a little mini game which was a variation of the first h-scene in other versions. I remember you could choose the type of tentacle and it contained more gore. But nobody has it.

Reactions: Zippix

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Many thanks to the OP for posting v4, and especially to the dev. :)

Regarding the TV-story "Sex Slave Of The Horse Beasts (2018)": Does anyone know if this can be read separately from the main game?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes