QSP - About It [v0.96.5 Public] [about_it]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Hinterested123

The game it self is quite complicated i would love to give it a better rating if it has a simplified version?

It feels more like doing chores then playing a game.
    Having to eat shower etc makes it more realistic but I and i hope the community as well didnt come hear to live our real life in games. We came to live a fantasy or something better then our day to day life.
    The game is better then our day to day life but not good enough to be worth my time.

Some people might love grinding day by day. But having the option to play it casually makes the game that much better.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Joe Steel

This is maybe the fifth or sixth iteration of the same game that I have played, and it plays like all the others (using, in fact, the same images, music, commands, etc). The difference is that this version doesn't have much content.

Girl Life is far, far more developed, even if it is a buggy mess. At least it has some stories and a large playground to play in. Play it, instead.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alekskaya

This gave has gone leaps and bounds from where it used to be. There are some "Engrish" moments in some of the translations, but the developer is very open to fixes.

It is an open world sandbox game where you can, well, do whatever. Some of the mechanics aren't well explained, but as you play it, you'll learn more . The story is a bit bland, if any. There is not really a true "story" or missions, but that is part of the joy. You can do anything from becoming a druggie, a hooker, getting a real job and scraping your way to the top.

If you like Life-Sim kind of games, this one is def for you! Its a bit rough on the edges, but still a good one overall. :)

I'd rate it a solid 4.5/5.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

VictorHayes

To start off, my score is as objective as it is. I like the aspect of life-sim games and this game fills in the void left by similar life-sim games.

Story: (5/10)
    Not the game's strongest point. There are mentions of a debt when calling the brother or mother but despite having played for 8 months in-game, I've yet to be drawn to act on the story-line. This can possibly be improved on by having a sort of deadline for the debt payment, or re-making the starting aspect / having a reason for the MC to be where she is now.

Originality: (2/10)
    Mixed bag of emotions for this idea. While it builds upon similar life-sim games, it introduces different avenues of gameplay. There are possibilities for MC to attend university, start off with an office job, become a seamstress, among other things. It however lacks in depth of content regarding said jobs (at the moment at least). The waitress job for example is just that, cleaning the tables, serving food, occasionally receiving tips and such; but for a lewd / sex-adventure kind of game, pretty mundane. It feels great as a life-sim type of game, but falls short as a lewd / sex-adventure type.

Sound: (5/10)
    Playing on the life-sim aspect of the game, the sounds are surprisingly fitting. A phone ring sound plays during calls, there is that distinct murmuring of the crowd in the marketplaces, the loud club music when in the nightclub, and even sex-related sounds are played during the deed. It can definitely be improved on by having new kinds of sounds since said sounds only really repeat during their set actions and after a while, gets boring to listen to. Perhaps a rotating sound system (ex. different ringtones, different club music, etc.) would be a great quality-of-life change.

Playability: (7/10)
    Personally the best aspect of the game. NPCs in-game are randomly generated allowing for different types of scenes and interactions with the NPCs of the world. The sandbox feel of the game allows for different runs to be played. Overall a solid experience to be had. (Life-sim games aren't for everyone if I'm honest.)

Bugs: (9.5/10)
    The current public version contains some immersion-breaking bugs (ie. being kicked out of the dormitory after midnight, sometimes repeat calling of NPCs on your phone, etc) but is said to be fixed in the current live version of the game on their patreon. While saddening that that's the case, it shows just how much more content will appear on the next public release of the game. Something to look forward to imo.

Grammar: (2/10)
    The grammar is tolerable, about what you'd expect for translated games. The scenes / options are worded concisely enough for the general reader to understand what the scene / option entails. Granted there are certain nitpicks on the exact grammar usage but that doesn't seem as important as it should be for a sex-adventure life-sim game.

Amount of content: (4/10)
    There is certainly a large amount of content to be had, but the depth of said content is certainly lacking. Sure there is a university path to be followed / played, but there isn't really anything to keep you on said path bar the dorm parties and such. While the maid path is interesting, it just really has scenes where the MC walks in on people having sex with no actions available from the MC (MC can't join in for example, can only leave the hotel room). All these and the rest of the content can later be improved on after the basic groundwork for most stuff is implemented. It's certainly something to look forward to in the long run.

Again, most of the content currently is limited due to the F95 version being the public free version. The developer however usually releases these public updates on a monthly / bi-monthly basis so the next public update should be within the next few weeks.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Aromabish

After 2 years of development I don't see any real progress in story. Currently there is a bunch of unfinished quests (or start variations, if you wish), and some loops related to core mechanics, which didn't change since the core of this game wasn't fully developed - it was mostly copied from (non)"OPEN" source game, original game's code is protected by password, but can be broken with some tools. This game could use some action's optimization. Like: creating a possibility to automatically perform morning routine, or laundry and etc. At this time there is too much unnecessary actions. I played this game for 4 hours (I'm spending 4 hours on every life-sim game, before reviewing) and had a hard dejavu feeling. I think developers should focus on a story development and not on mechanics, as long as they are already done in game's core.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

vingogkwo

This game needs WAAAY more attention ! its a bit like Girl life but more Sandbox i would say !
    Love it !

you are not really forced to do anything, if you want you can live like a hobo on the streets and look in garbage containers for food or work your self to the top !

i really love where this game is going and im hoping this game gets more attention so it becomes bigger and better !

its not perfect by anymeans the Translation is "funny" to say the least but a little birdy told me there is someone working on an translation .. guess we will see :D
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Davox

***Edit - I left this review in Oct '20, I've just tried to play this again in April '21 v92.1 and don't see any reason to alter the review. Its still hot garbage***

Absolute mess of a game. its got dark souls level of grind and stats management and the H isn't great. Honestly I've played a lot of QSP games and this has the worst stats management of them all. If you like Girl Life play Girl life, that can be a chore at at time but the dev realises this and builds in some automisation. I don't want to have to go through a night time regime of going to the bathroom and washing my make up off and taking my clothes off to go to bed. If its something I'm going to do exactly the same everyday let me just automate it.

I love games like Girl life and Province they make the best of the QSP UI (which is difficult) This is just a mess there is to much going on on each screen, just walls of poorly written text and links and slow to load pop up boxes where the text is too big for the pop up box.

There are loads of places to go but most of the areas of the town have the same shops repeated over and over again. How many markets and barbershops does one game need. This just adds to the confusion its very bloated whilst at the same time being very content light.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

MachoGuy

I find myself enjoying this game a lot more than ETO/Province or Girl life.
    It offers a lot more freedom and flexibility to do as you like, it not in particular wonder.

The sex system is one of the best I've ever seen, maps are easy to navigate the game is keeping you busy every time and it is so easy to get lost in it.

Some cons tho:
    - It not completes translated
    - Bugs are a few but I encounter just one, I got stuck in the laptop without having a way out (Good thing the game has an "exit" bottom that will get you out those situations)
    - I would like more substance to the environment, everything reacts the same with you even if you are hideous or a model, I want different things to happen if you go in slums, the zones are too blank right now.

Overall, I come looking for cooper and I found Gold. It is a lot better than a copy, give it a shot (Save often too)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

afoley9999

This game feels like a very much polished version of girl life. It also seems to have mechanics that feel nice without it being repetitive (like needing to charge your phone, for some reason I really like this function).
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Kourosh

First of all the better part of the game is still in Russian, so you come across so many options or places and everything is Russian, you start clicking randomly and then the game breaks.
    there is no story! the game start without any introduction of who you are or where are you or what has happened to you.
    the mechanics, events and places are as you expect from a qsp game. everything you see is exactly like other qsp games with a female protagonist. nothing new here. the map is so confusing and too big ! you have west, east, south, north, center and a few other sections in the town which all have different buildings and businesses. you might think it's good to have a big map but the reality is you can not remember what is where unless you start taking notes and your character spends a lot of time traveling specially in the beginning where you don't have money & you have to walk (unless you use cheats and ruin the whole gradual process of these kind of games), and when you walk most of the times you get lost because you can't walk to your destination immediately, you have to walk to the next part of town and then the next part until you reach there (if you reach there) because i got lost every time and then you start getting hungry and tired which makes you buy food and drinks and unfortunately you don't have money so the grinding becomes much more even though the game is already too grinding.
    So my suggestions : 1-keep working on the translation 2- even though your focus is the open world experience you can reduce the number of areas and make it more practical. 3- create some sort of background story, it doesn't have to be long, but at least a short introduction. 4- the character creation can have more options specially about the MC's personality(there aren't any currently it's just weight and birthday) 5- have a little more creativity.
    Anyway thanks to the developer for all the effort, hope to see your success regarding the game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

nakituminaseda

Lot of bugs, but really lot of stuff to do in game.
    Really a lot of freedom to do whatever you want.
    Because of lots details in clothes, maybe it would be a good idea to insert presets for clothing, you set up few combination of clothes, and you can fast switch them.
    Keep up the good work :)