about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
In my new save, i used the alternative start and my npc boyfriend is never at the apartment like at all, from when my mc is waking up to when she goes to sleep, so I have to keep calling to say where he is and if he's at work on the screen it'll say he's at work from i dont know 8:00 to 19:00 and after 19:00 he's not at the apartment so i have to keep calling him again and it'll be like 23:00 to when he comes. i don't know if its the job because i customised him and he's a lawyer or something. The thing is i've never had this happen when i used the normal start option and built a relationship and became cohabitants like the npc bf i had in previous versions and saves was at at the aptment so idk what is it, is it the job or what? here's an image of the npc bf not being here at 4:00 in the morning

Another picture i dont know what it means when the npc bf says this in the call

also, when customising the guy npc what does hunter and fisherman mean? and how does it affect the npc?
If an NPC is a hunter or fisherman, it means that he will often be away from home not only on weekdays but also on weekends. The upside of such hobbies can be that he will bring home the prey, which will be added to the fridge in the form of portions of food to be cooked. It is also possible that an NPC may have a hobby of friends or gambling, which also affects how much time he spends away from home.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
Hi there! First of all, thank you for the game!

I have a couple of questions:

1.Is it possible to disable the attribute reduction?
2.Can i somehow turn off the skin deterioration?

I also have a suggestion:

1.Add a shortcut for the mirror to quick access.
2.png
2.Include a beauty indicator in the description provided by the mirror.
4.png

These changes would help reduce the number of clicks needed for a complete check of pc’s appearance.

ju7858

Mar 30, 2022
How to see the spanking scenes. Is there an option to do it with the partner. Or will that be an option in a futur update (to do it with the partner)

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Although, what is the organic way in the game to lose weight? It seems like everything I did (exercise, fat burn pills) results in a weight increase.
To maintain weight eat 2 meals a day (max) and either exercise regularly or use fat burners.
Eating 1 meal you'll lose weight slowly. Exercise and/or fat burners speed the process but keep hydrated.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
In my new save, i used the alternative start and my npc boyfriend is never at the apartment like at all, from when my mc is waking up to when she goes to sleep, so I have to keep calling to say where he is and if he's at work on the screen it'll say he's at work from i dont know 8:00 to 19:00 and after 19:00 he's not at the apartment so i have to keep calling him again and it'll be like 23:00 to when he comes. i don't know if its the job because i customised him and he's a lawyer or something. The thing is i've never had this happen when i used the normal start option and built a relationship and became cohabitants like the npc bf i had in previous versions and saves was at at the aptment so idk what is it, is it the job or what? here's an image of the npc bf not being here at 4:00 in the morning

Another picture i dont know what it means when the npc bf says this in the call

also, when customising the guy npc what does hunter and fisherman mean? and how does it affect the npc?
I don't know why your BF isn't home, could be they are social (so out with friends), they're cheating or gambling. From what you say it sound like it's gambling but can't be sure.
Hunter and fisherman means they go hunting or fishing often when not working at weekends. If successful you'll get food from their trips.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Yeah I missed that market. I kept looking at the central mall. Also took me forever to find where to get medical certificate as the hospital did not work.

baroldo

Aug 16, 2023
There is no walkthrough as there is no "win" condition other than the player's desire...

possible attack locations I believe are the park in the north district, or the forest in the south district, or any street after a certain hour. It happened once to my MC in the "Taganka" district.

https://f95zone.to/threads/about-it-v0-97-1-public-about_it.59066/post-12865294

Also sometimes NPCs, especially when drunk, will not accept the MC's wishes if she rejects them in an apartment. Or if the MC is beyond drunk she will not be able to influence events. These events have the usual sex progression while the street attack had a description

Last edited:

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
There is no walkthrough as there is no "win" condition other than the player's desire...

possible attack locations I believe are the park in the north district, or the forest in the south district, or any street after a certain hour. It happened once to my MC in the "Taganka" district.

https://f95zone.to/threads/about-it-v0-97-1-public-about_it.59066/post-12865294

Also sometimes NPCs, especially when drunk, will not accept the MC's wishes if she rejects them in an apartment. Or if the MC is beyond drunk she will not be able to influence events. These events have the usual sex progression while the street attack had a description
A better word is "guide" I guess but walkthrough still works I think. It would be a list of events and how to trigger them type of thing rather than a chronological step by step thing. Girl Life for example has a pretty decent wiki for this type of thing and that also doesn't have a "win condition". As well as normal games that are endless or procedurally generated can have walkthroughs they just might be more vague and you may experience things in a different order than the guide lists them.

baroldo

Aug 16, 2023
A better word is "guide" I guess but walkthrough still works I think. It would be a list of events and how to trigger them type of thing rather than a chronological step by step thing. Girl Life for example has a pretty decent wiki for this type of thing and that also doesn't have a "win condition". As well as normal games that are endless or procedurally generated can have walkthroughs they just might be more vague and you may experience things in a different order than the guide lists them.
true but that wiki is severely outdated and contains a very small portion of the possible activities in GL, even within the early game which it covers. I haven't looked recently but I swear the last update to the wiki was in 2018 or something.

GL also has scripted event chains which can be missed if the player doesn't know how to meet the required conditions to unlock dialogue or where to savescum to get the right RNG.

In one of the updates the dev mentioned that the first stage of jobs generally doesn't contain the sidebits that keeps this game on a website like this until ten days of work has occurred. Maybe it would be helpful for that to be mentioned in the "A quick guide to the game" in the intro loading screen or debug menu

Its fun to discover things but I do agree some guidance for possible uses of skills would be nice. Like what is the point of the vocal lessons, how many are necessary before the skill caps out? How many times is it useful to take personal growth courses? The foreign language courses can be used to become a stewardess, but I'm not sure what else it is good for. And you wouldn't know you could use it unless you wandered to the airport via a bus at the railroad district or paid a high price to get a taxi direct. And then view an ad. The airport and Hotel "Flight" aren't even on the list of places in the city

But its not like there's a time limit on discovering that. Rhetorically: why else would you play this game if you weren't trying to explore different paths through life, would you really want a recipe book for it?

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
true but that wiki is severely outdated and contains a very small portion of the possible activities in GL, even within the early game which it covers. I haven't looked recently but I swear the last update to the wiki was in 2018 or something.

GL also has scripted event chains which can be missed if the player doesn't know how to meet the required conditions to unlock dialogue or where to savescum to get the right RNG.

In one of the updates the dev mentioned that the first stage of jobs generally doesn't contain the sidebits that keeps this game on a website like this until ten days of work has occurred. Maybe it would be helpful for that to be mentioned in the "A quick guide to the game" in the intro loading screen or debug menu

Its fun to discover things but I do agree some guidance for possible uses of skills would be nice. Like what is the point of the vocal lessons, how many are necessary before the skill caps out? How many times is it useful to take personal growth courses? The foreign language courses can be used to become a stewardess, but I'm not sure what else it is good for. And you wouldn't know you could use it unless you wandered to the airport via a bus at the railroad district or paid a high price to get a taxi direct. And then view an ad. The airport and Hotel "Flight" aren't even on the list of places in the city

But its not like there's a time limit on discovering that. Rhetorically: why else would you play this game if you weren't trying to explore different paths through life, would you really want a recipe book for it?
The wiki got updated "recently" not sure exactly when but they added a new player guide section giving direction depending what type of content you want to see. Before it was pretty outdated and vague just like a list of locations and ways to make money. not saying it is perfect or anything but points you where to go. Also the reason exploration is not as fun in this sort of game is because things are not intuitive or logical so it is frustrating. It makes no sense the central mall would have no office clothes and I have to travel to a specific district on the other side of town from the secretary job to get clothes for it. It makes no sense that you have to go to a specific district to get a medical certificate especially one called "sleepy". Games are fun to explore when it is intuitive and you could figure stuff out and find things naturally. Here you basically have to mindless click every single link and find out what it does which is not fun to me as the point I thought was to play a character that would do certain things. It wouldn't make sense for a rich woman who owns an expensive apartment to go to the slums for a checkup for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thisguy01
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes