alisida

May 12, 2018
You are missing another point. This game has been developing for less than a year and over the past few months, many of the mechanics left over from the old abandoned version have been reworked. Plus quite a lot of new content has been added. The author often releases new versions for subscribers. I think there will be more content soon enough)
I would never know. I have Mac ,hence I can't play this game. Why devs are choosing to make games only for certain operation system is beyond me.. If you have a product to sell, you want to make it available for everybody, not just for windows users imo.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
How to cheat in this game?? Can we cheat in this game?? Is there any sex scene between MC and his mother in this game till now?? please reply. thanks a lot in advance.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I would never know. I have Mac ,hence I can't play this game. Why devs are choosing to make games only for certain operation system is beyond me.. If you have a product to sell, you want to make it available for everybody, not just for windows users imo.
That one is on you.
I now of very little games that have windows AND mac releases.
Simply because macs usually have older clientele and are used for work almost exclusively.
For starters this is a game that USES a program that is present on windows, it is not a windows only game. Complain on the various forums around the net that there is no quest player for mac, this game has nothing to do with your problem.
How to cheat in this game?? Can we cheat in this game?? Is there any sex scene between MC and his mother in this game till now?? please reply. thanks a lot in advance.
In the "additional info" tab there is a little cog. That is the relatively basic cheat menu.
With a site like you can edit the savegame. Many variables are russian based abbreviations, though.

Reactions: Abhay

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
With that big an image folder?

Won't happen.
Even if QSP would be fine with that which btw it isn't at all.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Why this game has a QSP tag when I can't play it with qsp player ? Also tried to unzip it with 3 different programs and seems that something is wrong with this file. Joke ting... just download Girl's life and don't waste your time. Rubbish!!
It's Girl Life! :rolleyes:

Doesn't this use Awsominum which is QSP based but not raw QSP?
Basically it adds a new frontend to QSP which makes it easier to add visual menus and such and it lets you use some media raw QSP can't. Girl Life uses one of either of the updated versions of QSP that add the libs files so it can play media that let us convert from .gif to .mp4 for moving images.

Reactions: ustar and Fokko29

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That one is on you.
I now of very little games that have windows AND mac releases.
Simply because macs usually have older clientele and are used for work almost exclusively.
For starters this is a game that USES a program that is present on windows, it is not a windows only game. Complain on the various forums around the net that there is no quest player for mac, this game has nothing to do with your problem.
The sonnix and infinite QSPplayers both have Mac versions. I don't know about Awesomium or whatever its called. The .qsp file can be used on both systems as long as the player is designed to support it.

Reactions: ustar

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yes.
Questplayer has a windows version.
Questplayer has a linux version.
Questplayer has a hacky android version.
Questplayer has an experimental and hacky Mac version.

Thing is the versions outside of windows are not bound to work for absolutely every user as it depends on far more than just the operating system. If you run into problems you can consider yourself lucky if you are able get actually helping help from other users in a week or so, mostly because the userbase that uses that version is small.
For starters PC components are not used in Macs and vice versa. Different architecture of many important parts beginning by the CPU.
If you want to play on your computer you can make worse decisions than buying a Mac. But not by much.
Games for that system exist but they are inferior to PC versions because of aforementioned different focus of the operating system.
Don't get me wrong a Mac is mostly a very good machine but their focus lies on work and not on gaming.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Dunno about another platforms but its Linux version is pretty outdated - 1.5.1 from 2011
I've build actual 1.9 for myself.
If Mac version is as old as Linux one - you'd have too much bugs playing current versions of GirlLife and AboutIt.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yes.
Quest Soft Player, there is a Quest Player but that's completely different system developed in the UK that used typed inputs.
They do often get confused.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
After starting the game, the Action menu selections disappears and I can't do anything. I can see "TO GO" but when I move my mouse there it disappears and there is no actions to select. I'm basically stuck at the train platform where the game begins.
Could this be a windows 11 thing as I've played earlier versions of this game?
We use Windows 10 because we don't have the hardware as required for Windows 11. Such a bug may be related to scrolling. Try using the mouse wheel. Sadly, I don't know how to help you.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Would've been cool if there were an online version.
Not everyone wants anyone to know their secrets.
NPCs are more reliable than humans in this respect, and we try to make it so that you don't feel any difference between NPCs and humans when interacting with them. That's one of the ideas behind the game.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

About it v0.93.1

- Game version changed to "0.93.1"!!!
- For those who doubt that he has all the game files - ARCHIVE as of 03.12
- Continued work on improving the translation of the game. This time, improved the translation of the description of female NPCs in their builder-constructor.
- Reworked the location of the MC staying under the influence of powerful pills and added the action of forced exit from it.
- Reworked the visualization of the movie industry. Significantly updated and expanded the visualization of all three options for double penetration during sex. We express huge gratitude to Plotnik for a great amount of work and editing of the images in the game.
- Fixed a bug with cold weather in May. Made new game mechanics of changing weather conditions. Now it is more dynamic. Daytime and night-time temperature changes are taken into account. Each of the four seasons is tracked separately. Temperature changes are smoother and tracked every hour. There are no more inexplicable rises and falls of 5-7 degrees at one moment. This is especially noticeable when the MC is outdoors for a long time or walking around the neighborhood.
- Fixed a bug where, during a date, the name of one of the female NPCs did not match the name listed in her description and caused confusion.
- Found and fixed a bug with an NPC's boyfriend who, due to missing a zero in 10, had traits and characteristics that matched the NPC with the number 1. As you may recall, the number of boyfriends has now been increased from 3 to 15.
- Fixed a bug where, after a party with a crew that was not in the MC's actorwagon, the MC would return to the set where, instead of leaving the set, she would receive offers from NPCs to spend time together again.
- Fixed the bug with the start of the filming scheduled for the next day, when the MC stays up until morning with the crew or sleeps in his actor's wagon.
- Made it possible for the MC to go to a party to mark the end of her involvement in the film, where all crew members would be available for her to interact with, regardless of relationship level.
- Many of you were annoyed by the insistence and tactlessness of the NPCs, when they could bore the MC for hours with their pestering and conversation, not letting her get a word in edgewise. Now we have tried to solve this problem. At the end of the list of available actions in the dialog window with the NPC, we've added an action that instantly passes the initiative of communication to the MC. Of course, it will cost relationship points, but the MC will no longer look like a victim of circumstance and can insistently repeat her request (e.g. to leave her alone) if the NPCs do not respond properly.

11e.png

- Fixed a bug where, after breaking the contract and refusing to participate in the filming, you could return to the studio and, again, get to the same filming and participate in them.
- Fixed bug with endless dating and drinking after the end of the shooting day.
- Fixed the ending of the dates with NPC, by correcting some conditions for the initialization of this moment.
- Fixed bug with calls from producer, when he invites MC to take part in shooting one of the movie episodes.
- Fixed a bug with the date variable resetting on set.
- Fixed bug with unreasonable drop in company relationship when MC interacts with single NPC.

Replace the game files.
Do not forget to add the missing folders of the archive in the folder with the game.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
Hi, finally I got to this site.
I wanted to try to share my new game World Between Worlds here, but I can't figure out how to do it.
Now I am actively working on adding multilingualism to the game, the work is hard and slow, but there is already something to see.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes