about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
No, I'm talking about the fact that there are a maximum of 5 men.
You are right. The maximum size of the office is 10 NPCs (5 women + 5 men) + boss. We thought that would be enough. How many more do you need? How many do you want?
We always agree to do even better. If only there were those who needed it and could appreciate it.

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
about_it
i did give the new version ( proETOv0.93.7 ) a first try and did fall over basically a dead end when trying to protest in groupsex against a vaginal penetration

"
area: on visit
line: 1662
code: 107
desc: sign [:] not found!
"

after clicking away the error my char complains it doesnt want to because of pain.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
about_it
i did give the new version ( proETOv0.93.7 ) a first try and did fall over basically a dead end when trying to protest in groupsex against a vaginal penetration

"
area: on visit
line: 1662
code: 107
desc: sign [:] not found!
"

after clicking away the error my char complains it doesnt want to because of pain.
If you can, describe the problem in more detail. I did not find the specified error in the code.

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
If you can, describe the problem in more detail. I did not find the specified error in the code.
i did trigger it by walking around till i found a group of men, i think they where 4 or 5, stated talking with them until they proposed to fuck around, did suggest to just find a spot, they agreed and the fucking started.
at one point they decided they wanted some vaginal sex and i declined, then the error popped up.

edit:
did kind of forcetrigger it again with going specifically after a group, savin beforehand and then going in again and again till i managed to trigegr the correct circumstances, saved directly before protesting.
add pictures of the eror and after error as well as the save direcly before the protest.

Last edited:

kvasir629

Oct 22, 2017
hi, About_IT can you explain what commands determine lust, domination, rape during encounters?

I found Boysexsila, boySexAktiv but don't know exactly what they does.

Also during encounter if I want change those stats should I use command : f.e. Boysexsila[npc]=80 ?

Thanks for help

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
How do you get the stewardess job? I never get the final call after the medical certificate
Same here. Got through the interview easy, no problems, passed the medical on the same day as the interview and then nothing. Is there something I'm missing?

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
You are right. The maximum size of the office is 10 NPCs (5 women + 5 men) + boss. We thought that would be enough. How many more do you need? How many do you want?
We always agree to do even better. If only there were those who needed it and could appreciate it.
twenty?

louzof

Nov 16, 2017
Hello ,
Got some issues at the office with the sexual interaction with the boss . When sex start he got upset because he dont want to do a orgy and the relation go down ( he need to be in a others room ,i think he consider that everybody in the office wanna join the fun )

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
hi, About_IT can you explain what commands determine lust, domination, rape during encounters?

I found Boysexsila, boySexAktiv but don't know exactly what they does.

Also during encounter if I want change those stats should I use command : f.e. Boysexsila[npc]=80 ?

Thanks for help
rape = 1

Снимок экрана 2022-07-07 202634.png

Boysexsila - this parameter shows how long an NPC can have sex.

BoySexAktiv - This option shows how active the NPC is in sex. Maximum = 5. The higher the parameter, the more active and assertive the NPC is.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hello ,
Got some issues at the office with the sexual interaction with the boss . When sex start he got upset because he dont want to do a orgy and the relation go down ( he need to be in a others room ,i think he consider that everybody in the office wanna join the fun )
Now we are trying to correct this problem. The orgy is almost ready, but group sex in the office is too much. Maybe we should save it for corporate? I'm thinking of adding sex in the office toilet room, but it takes time and your approval.

Reactions: louzof

Karle94

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone else having an issue related to the menstrual cycle locking at the beginning when changing month? Every save I make, it locks in place on the first day of the follicular phase.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
10 female and 10 male NPCs?
Or 20 female and 20 male NPCs?

Boy, this is going to be an interesting twist on the big office.))
Perhaps you should think about creating dynamism for work? People get hired, they quit, they get sick, they go on vacation, the company expands, it shrinks. I understand that it is difficult, but it is rather a mechanic for all works. Career opportunities.

Reactions: about_it
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes