Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
когда будет следующее публичное обновление?
Прошло 4 месяца!

Почему автор молчит? Слишком много времени уже прошло...

Last edited:
Reactions: basel01

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Прошло 4 месяца!

Support him on Patreon... Developers need support to continue the game

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
Прошло 4 месяца!

Поддержите его на Patreon... Разработчикам нужна поддержка для продолжения игры

Была бы возможность поддержать, но ее нет. И не проси денег...

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
when will the next public update be ?
It's been 4 months !
The last update was in May!!! That's not 4 months ago!!! We are trying to finish tests and new game mechanics so we have something to make you happy. Be patient. We'll try to get it done sooner.

Снимок экрана 2023-07-09 211021.png

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
I started a character, and wanted to go down the photography job line. My character went to the photo studio, asked about a job, and they took a few photos. They said they'd get back to me with any jobs, and that I should check in with them. I rented a cheap apartment in the train district and check every day at 9am when they open. For over an in-game month, I've never been called, and each day when I stop in they tell me there are no jobs and try again tomorrow.

Before the photo shoot I splurged on a nice outfit, makeup, perfume, and coat. I have a standing of 'You look like a model. You attract attention!' so I don't think it's the character's looks.

Did I do anything wrong or miss something? Or is it just a very, very, rare opportunity to get a job?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
The last update was in May!!! That's not 4 months ago!!! We are trying to finish tests and new game mechanics so we have something to make you happy. Be patient. We'll try to get it done sooner.

View attachment 2757177
Hey, about_it I just subbed to your Patreon. A Damned nice game!! Btw I tried to mod your game by changing all the .jpg(s) files to .gif(s) so I can add my own gifs instead of using random girl picts... mind sharing what's the password to edit the QSP file?

I tried to incorporate my favorite JAV model Remu (She got lots of roleplay video that will fit your game: Office Lady, Store attendant, flight attendant, models, etc) , into the game, to make the game more consistent and believable.

stand_doggy_1.gif

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

Tremblepebble

Jun 8, 2020
Hey, about_it I just subbed to your Patreon. A Damned nice game!! Btw I tried to mod your game by changing all the .jpg(s) files to .gif(s) so I can add my own gifs instead of using random girl picts... mind sharing what's the password to edit the QSP file?

I tried to incorporate my favorite JAV model Remu (She got lots of roleplay video that will fit your game: Office Lady, Store attendant, flight attendant, models, etc) , into the game, to make the game more consistent and believable.

Thank you very much!
The password is 2023. In case it ever changes you can use this guide here to get the new one https://f95zone.to/threads/finding-passwords-for-qsp-games.228/

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I started a character, and wanted to go down the photography job line. My character went to the photo studio, asked about a job, and they took a few photos. They said they'd get back to me with any jobs, and that I should check in with them. I rented a cheap apartment in the train district and check every day at 9am when they open. For over an in-game month, I've never been called, and each day when I stop in they tell me there are no jobs and try again tomorrow.

Before the photo shoot I splurged on a nice outfit, makeup, perfume, and coat. I have a standing of 'You look like a model. You attract attention!' so I don't think it's the character's looks.

Did I do anything wrong or miss something? Or is it just a very, very, rare opportunity to get a job?
MC is not the only beautiful girl in town trying to find her place. We emphasize this idea in every possible way in the game, showing the truthfulness of all the stories. Until MC becomes popular, it's better to visit the photo studio every day and ask for a job. This will not be the main job at the beginning and you should explore the city well to find other opportunities. Fortune is very fickle, and the life of a photo model is actually very far from what most people imagine. This part of the game is only in the sketch and later we will definitely return to it to raise the bar of feelings and emotions. Work in progress.

Reactions: BBZ01 and cooldevo

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
about_it Looking back at the comment about GIFs and having played it more here's a personal view is that the game is really well structured and fun. The cheats are also well thought out so the player can tailor to what they want. That said I'd like to see some small clips, especially for sex acts with the MC's BF/GF or important events where they'd add considerably. Shouldn't be too many as they can be reused but would add a lot of 'flavour' to the game (example attached). They can also be used for other actions, however, I 100% understand that they increase the content size dramatically so need to be used sparingly. (They're already used for some of the exercises the MC can do at home).

Reactions: about_it

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

About it v0.95.2_13.07

- We continue to work on the characters of NPCs trying to add as many versatile traits as possible, because in the future, the options of interaction between NPCs and MC depend on it. There are no pre-designed characters in the game and everyone the MC meets is created anew each time. The designer forms the basic skeleton, but as you get to know the NPCs, they continue to form and get new values for their character. In addition, we try to make them trainable and able to adjust to the player's desires. It's incredibly difficult work, but you can see the result today.
- The higher the level of the relationship, the more open the NPCs become, as they do not immediately trust the MC. The most open and changeable NPCs are those who agree to cohabit with the MC. The two worlds merge as each side has their own hobbies, friends, and acquaintances. Based on the character of the roommate, we have introduced a new variable that will answer how jealous he is. Those who have been playing our game for a long time were often unhappy with the jealousy scenes that MC roommates put on. Now a roommate at the start can gain a new trait that allows them to be less picky with the MC if she is in a relationship with another NPC. Likewise, they can turn a blind eye to the MC's passing hobbies and even fun with a group of other NPCs. In addition, if such roommates themselves take part in the fun where other NPCs are present, they will no longer lay claim to the MC.
- Of course you have the question of what to do if such a character trait was not formed in the roommate at the start. The answer is very simple, now that the MC has been given the opportunity to voice her displeasure with his level of fun with him, she can be given the opportunity to manipulate and try to make him less jealous. In addition, she can convince her roommate to participate in the fun where other NPCs will be present and eventually change his perspective on their relationship. Due to their nature, some of the NPCs will resist this and find such unacceptable. As a result, the MC may get drama and even a broken relationship, but do not worry, the game world will try to compensate for this and offer you new acquaintances.
- After carefully studying your comments, wishes and recommendations, we have come to the conclusion that due to their character, some NPCs will be inclined to be able to obey and be guided by MC's instructions. This category will mainly include those NPCs who have low activity and initiative. All of this formed the basis of the new game mechanics, the work on which managed to lead to an intermediate final. Now the MC, while having fun with such NPCs, got more rights and influence over it. In addition to a rather extensive list of interactions, the MC got the ability to stop the fun at will and even demand some actions if the NPCs don't like them.
- Then, not wanting to stop there, we combined the new game mechanics with the fun mechanics of single male NPCs and got an incredibly large number of options for the development of the event. Due to their nature and activity, male NPCs can go into a submissive stage at any time or start offering the MC some interaction again.
- Those who have been with us for a long time know how we treat digital characters and how much attention we pay to make them no different from regular people. This time around, we've made dominating MCs only with their consent, as we finally had to acknowledge the fact that some of them find pleasure in it. Receiving rave reviews from you about your affection for the characters the game has created, we realize that we are on the right track. Creating a character that is capable of loving selflessly, agreeing and obeying to please is a big step forward at this point.
- So far, the changes have only affected single male NPCs. As they are more open when alone with the MC and may behave differently when in company.
We are still working on balancing the new game mechanics, so we are waiting for your comments.
- Various fixes, improvements and edits.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Help please... I bought my girlfriend a gift but can't seem to access it to give it to her?
Also she bought the MC a ring but I can't find where it is? Thanks.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
about_it Played it a bit more and like the way the random BF/GF characters are created. 1 issue arises though when interacting with them which could do with an action being added to the choices. If the player selects 'Natural needs' there needs to be an option for a toilet break of switch that off during the length of the date. My MC went to the club with her GF and didn't make it in time... As an alternative switch it off for the length of the date as you've done with the stewardess training.
Got to say the jobs I've tried are great how they're done and that stuff takes a while to learn if you want a career. Trying the stewardess job and 50 days of training is proving tricky but really like the idea. Proving a big hit on the finances. :) Hope I enjoy her doing the job when she gets there.
A couple of observations too, which I hope you find helpful plus a question:
1 The rate at which clothes wear out is pretty rapid; maybe slow it down somewhat or even add a random factor in so when you buy something it has a random lifespan between 'say' 600 and 1000 hours.
2 If she does prostitution it shows her pimp in her contacts and that she's engaged in prostitution under income. However, if you don't provide the pimp with an updated medical she can't work so as it was in the past so she no longer has a pimp and consequently he's no longer a contact. Under income it should either be removed or state that she was involved in prostitution. Guess I'd remove it as it doesn't matter unless she has a criminal record for it which would appear under crime. If at some point she went back to it later on it's likely she'd have a new pimp anyway.
3 Are there any plans to add in some competitions at the gym in time? Would be good as an additional incentive other than just getting fit. Possible additional source of income too. On the subject of the gym it's also a good place to meet others (other members, trainers bar staff) for friendship and/or dates. They'd also be likely to have some similar interests (sports and fitness). Any plans to add random meetings there?

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Help please... I bought my girlfriend a gift but can't seem to access it to give it to her?
Also she bought the MC a ring but I can't find where it is? Thanks.
At this point, MC can only give gifts to girlfriends who have agreed to live together with her. You don't need to buy a gift separately, just use this action when communicating with a female NPC roommate. A gift can be given once a day. We have not yet implemented giving a gift to just familiar NPCs, because gifts are not identified in the game and there may be an event when the MC gives a gift that was just given to her by an NPC.
Снимок экрана 2023-07-14 222132.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BBZ01

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
about_it Played it a bit more and like the way the random BF/GF characters are created. 1 issue arises though when interacting with them which could do with an action being added to the choices. If the player selects 'Natural needs' there needs to be an option for a toilet break of switch that off during the length of the date. My MC went to the club with her GF and didn't make it in time... As an alternative switch it off for the length of the date as you've done with the stewardess training.
Got to say the jobs I've tried are great how they're done and that stuff takes a while to learn if you want a career. Trying the stewardess job and 50 days of training is proving tricky but really like the idea. Proving a big hit on the finances. :) Hope I enjoy her doing the job when she gets there.
A couple of observations too, which I hope you find helpful plus a question:
1 The rate at which clothes wear out is pretty rapid; maybe slow it down somewhat or even add a random factor in so when you buy something it has a random lifespan between 'say' 600 and 1000 hours.
2 If she does prostitution it shows her pimp in her contacts and that she's engaged in prostitution under income. However, if you don't provide the pimp with an updated medical she can't work so as it was in the past so she no longer has a pimp and consequently he's no longer a contact. Under income it should either be removed or state that she was involved in prostitution. Guess I'd remove it as it doesn't matter unless she has a criminal record for it which would appear under crime. If at some point she went back to it later on it's likely she'd have a new pimp anyway.
3 Are there any plans to add in some competitions at the gym in time? Would be good as an additional incentive other than just getting fit. Possible additional source of income too. On the subject of the gym it's also a good place to meet others (other members, trainers bar staff) for friendship and/or dates. They'd also be likely to have some similar interests (sports and fitness). Any plans to add random meetings there?
Thank you very much for your suggestions and for paying attention to us. We will definitely study everything carefully and try to implement it in the near future. We also inform you that we do plan to make the acquaintance to NPCs in the future, which will be more appropriate to the location where the acquaintance takes place. This will include the Fitness Center. There you will be able to meet more young and sports enthusiastic characters. At trade shows, you'll meet more intelligent ones, etc. There is a lot of work to be done, because we are at the very beginning of our journey. We are very happy that we are finding more and more like-minded people and support. This gives us strength and confidence that all our efforts and years of work have not been spent in vain.

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
A suggestion for the airport... I've got the job as a stewardess which is shift work with starts and finishes at awkward times so it would be great if there was a hotel at the airport where you can stay either before an early start or after a late finish.
Also a suggestion when you buy or rent. Currently you can only pay in cash but it would be better to give the option of cash or card.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes