bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
I learned the hard way, if the title have "public version", stay away or pay.
this one has a lot of content even for a for a public version. much of the game IS available for free. there is some content hid behind a paywall, but your experience should be quite enjoyable even with only public content

Reactions: AikoTaKAHASHI

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Is pregnancy still 9 months in game? I have been avoiding this game for mostly this reason, that is an insane default setting with previously no way to change it. And no, cheat to have random ass pregnancy faster does not count, I just want normal ones progress faster. Even 3 months would've been fine, 9 is way too long. I was hoping this changed at some point (hard to find specific changelogs) or maybe someone found a way to mod it. I wouldn't mind paying to access patreon for that (am I attempting a bribe? Maybe :sneaky:).

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Is pregnancy still 9 months in game? I have been avoiding this game for mostly this reason, that is an insane default setting with previously no way to change it. And no, cheat to have random ass pregnancy faster does not count, I just want normal ones progress faster. Even 3 months would've been fine, 9 is way too long. I was hoping this changed at some point (hard to find specific changelogs) or maybe someone found a way to mod it. I wouldn't mind paying to access patreon for that (am I attempting a bribe? Maybe :sneaky:).
You can start the game heavily pregnant. There is no post birth content with the baby as yet though, just lactation and your boobs grow.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
You can start the game heavily pregnant. There is no post birth content with the baby as yet though, just lactation and your boobs grow.
Yeah I know about that option, that is a shame I hope at some point we will get something even as basic as girls life has, and speed option. Thanks for the info.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes