About posting a new proyect.

silnystudio

Aug 3, 2019
I've been working on a game for quite a time and wanted to make a post but it says I don't have the privileges, what does that mean?, do I have to be active here?, because I just created this account for that purpose, any answer is welcomed, thanks!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry, I don't want to hijack the thread but I thougt it wouldn't be worthy to open a new thread just for this. I want to have an image on the header of the game (where the name and the tags are) like Mythic Manor for example. What do I have to do?

DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Sorry, I don't want to hijack the thread but I thougt it wouldn't be worthy to open a new thread just for this. I want to have an image on the header of the game (where the name and the tags are) like Mythic Manor for example. What do I have to do?
you want an banner?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you want to add an image to the OP of a already created thread us the report tool, post the link to the picture there with the reason why it should be added.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I've been working on a game for quite a time and wanted to make a post but it says I don't have the privileges, what does that mean?, do I have to be active here?, because I just created this account for that purpose, any answer is welcomed, thanks!
if you wish to add links to a post you will need to have made at least 3 posts in the forums for this capability to become active