Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You do you. I'm not going to hate on you for liking virgins, there's nothing wrong with that. But to your original comment that " the older sis not being a virgin is so retarded" is just nonsense. It's rather realistic for someone her age to have already had some sexual experience.

I'll just say that I remember people from when I was a teenager who've never had sex before that were just absolutely distraught that a girl they liked wasn't a virgin.

I, for one, don't want to have to teach someone how to please me. It's a lot of fucking work...and teeth...ouch.
What's worse, is this guy is complaining about characters in an AVN not being virgins. Gotta be a virgin.

• Angry
Reactions: NotSoTasty

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not really. Go around the world my friend. There are people who don't fuck around. I may or may not be one of them but such people do exist.
I think she's supposed to be about 21 and in the US. It is highly uncommon for a heterosexual woman in the US to be a virgin at that age. Not saying it's impossible, but I think I've only know about a half dozen in the last 40 years since I started paying attention to such things.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You don't really know what that means, do you?
I do. I also explained why I used that example if you pay attention to my earlier posts
What's worse, is this guy is complaining about characters in an AVN not being virgins. Gotta be a virgin.
Fuck off. I don't need to be a virgin to like virgins. You can think whatever about me which helps you sleep better. Also, what's fucking wrong if someone's a Virgin? You say it like it's a bad thing. Not everyone is so eager to fuck around.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
This shit really got out of control (and here i was... just trying to be nice with the guy who asked first) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You guys are seriously discussing if:
"It's rather realistic for someone her age to have already had some sexual experience."
or that
"It is highly uncommon for a heterosexual woman in the US to be a virgin at that age"

Guys, Guys...
Hold on a minute...
THAT is where you a focusing on? On how "real" is to be a virgin on a game that
HAS A MOTHERFUCKING GOLDEN WOMAN/ENTITY LONGING FOR SEX IN SPACE!
AND DEMONS (lesser demons sry), AND FLOATING HOUSES, AND PROBABLY MAGIC...

For real, If any1 here is really looking for realism, that's NOT the game for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello im really confused why can i choose the fire option {i can help you learn...} its red how can i get that?

its really annoying

Last edited:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
v0.61-Final
, ,

Changelog 0.6 to 0.61:
- Fixed few renders.
- Fixed spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Added few sound effects and general polish of the game.
- Added 0.6 scenes to the scene gallery.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
December - Harper.jpg

Hello There!
Bon appétit everyone! I hope you all enjoy Harper in this monthly wallpaper.
Stay tuned for next week, there is good news and also the next release progress, updates and maybe teasers.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!
Love, Mundo

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's a tiny file, so here ya go:
Yeah - having it linked to Mega when so many people use VPNs for downloading stuff like this is kind of annoying. I was told I had exceeded DL limits - looking for a VPN connection for something so small is just asinine... Thanks for dropping it here.

Ah - another reaction from facepalm fetishist Balu83. It's a badge of honor to be palmed by a troll that doesn't contribute anything useful to any conversation. Back to ignoring him.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes