Mod Ren'Py Above the Clouds [v0.75] Multi-Mod [DA]

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
that is incorrect. looking at the previous updates in the changelog, it seems that alpha versions were usually the final version. This is a beta version so I think this is definitely the final version. there will be an update for 0.4b.
this is not the final version. you will get mod before final version gets leaked. trust me. Cause I'm in the Dev team :)

I'm also official porter. so I get links way before dev even releases on Patreon

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
that is incorrect. looking at the previous updates in the changelog, it seems that alpha versions were usually the final version. This is a beta version so I think this is definitely the final version. there will be an update for 0.4b.
A beta version is not a final version. Plus, the part I quoted was only added to the OP yesterday! But, seeing as this has already been clarified, there's no real point in debating whether a beta version could be considered a final version.

Might be worth mentioning that many modders won't update their mod(s) for alpha or beta releases simply because a final version could release in a day or two and then they'd have to redo all the work once again. Modders much prefer to wait for a final release so they don't have to constantly redo their work. It is, after all, somewhat time consuming and there's very little in the way of actual rewards! :unsure: In fact, most of the time modders don't even get a simple "thank you" from users! :eek:

Feb 18, 2018
A beta version is not a final version. Plus, the part I quoted was only added to the OP yesterday! But, seeing as this has already been clarified, there's no real point in debating whether a beta version could be considered a final version.
I know what beta version means and I know the difference between beta and final versions. In the changelogs of the original game's thread, only alpha versions are listed since the first update and even the mod's last update was for the alpha version. I wasn't asking the modder to be quick I was simply pointing out that going by all of the previous updates, you were wrong in saying that there will be no update for the beta version since previous only alpha versions were listed in the changelog of the original thread. As it happens that this time there is a beta version and as DarkAssassin says there will be a final version. I don't claim omnipotent knowledge, my comment was based purely on the data given in the original thread and according to that, you were incorrect.

Might be worth mentioning that many modders won't update their mod(s) for alpha or beta releases simply because a final version could release in a day or two and then they'd have to redo all the work once again. Modders much prefer to wait for a final release so they don't have to constantly redo their work. It is, after all, somewhat time consuming and there's very little in the way of actual rewards! :unsure: In fact, most of the time modders don't even get a simple "thank you" from users! :eek:
Yeah, no need to virtue signal. I love and respect all of our modders here for the work and effort they put into their mods and I have never made a comment asking for an update. I don't understand how you concluded from my comment about you being wrong that I was asking the dev to be quick about the update.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I know what beta version means and I know the difference between beta and final versions. In the changelogs of the original game's thread, only alpha versions are listed since the first update and even the mod's last update was for the alpha version. I wasn't asking the modder to be quick I was simply pointing out that going by all of the previous updates, you were wrong in saying that there will be no update for the beta version since previous only alpha versions were listed in the changelog of the original thread. As it happens that this time there is a beta version and as DarkAssassin says there will be a final version. I don't claim omnipotent knowledge, my comment was based purely on the data given in the original thread and according to that, you were incorrect.

Yeah, no need to virtue signal. I love and respect all of our modders here for the work and effort they put into their mods and I have never made a comment asking for an update. I don't understand how you concluded from my comment about you being wrong that I was asking the dev to be quick about the update.
Wow, talk about taking what I said in completely the wrong way! :eek: But OK, I'll take the bait, so let's get on with it and have some fun! :cool:

So, you based your comment on the contents of the changelogs for the original game? OK, but I quoted and based my comment on the informative sentence that had been added to the OP the day before, namely:
Mod will be updated only for final versions
Is that somehow confusing you? :unsure: Did you check the OP to see that line? It's right between the Changelog and the download links in case you missed it. (y) While you're checking the OP, you can see in the lower right corner that it shows:
Last edited: Friday at 3:50 AM
Obviously that's the day/time displayed while I'm typing this reply, so when/if you check it later it may be a little different! (y)

Would you care to take a guess as to why the OP was edited to add that line about the Mod only being updated for final versions? :unsure: Do you think maybe it was to inform everyone that there would not be an update for the newly released Beta version of the game? :unsure: Wouldn't that then mean that, based on that piece of information in the OP for the mod itself, my comment that there would be no update for the v0.4 Beta was in fact correct and your reply to my comment was actually incorrect! :oops:

Let's move on to that final part shall we? Virtue signal? o_O Really? I was merely explaining why many modders will not update their mods for beta game releases. Funnily enough I'm not omnipotent either, so there was no way for me to know whether you, or anyone else reading that comment, was aware of that information or not! :unsure: Did I take the opportunity to have a little dig at those who never thank modders? Absolutely! Was that specifically aimed at you or any other individual? No, not at all, but if I really have to explain that then you so totally missed the point of that little comment! :confused:

Can you please highlight the part in my comment where I apparently concluded that you were asking the dev to be quick about the update? :unsure: No matter how many times I re-read my comment I simply cannot see any mention of you, or anyone else, asking the dev to be quick about the update! o_O

Shall we sum up now? o_O While my original comment was correct I did make the mistake of not pointing out that I was quoting from the OP. :oops: Your reply to that comment though was incorrect. In my next reply I attempted to clarify and explain, for the benefit of everyone and anyone who might read that comment, why many modders won't update their mods for beta releases. You then completely misunderstood that comment and took it as some sort of personal attack on you! You also choose to accuse me of something which I had not actually done! :eek: :confused: Sadly you missed pretty much the whole point of that post and turned it into something it was never meant to be! :(

All of this simply because you decided that my original comment was incorrect, even though, as we all now know, I was actually correct! :oops: Now then, should I point out my somewhat liberal use of smilies dotted throughout this comment? :whistle: Anyone want to take a guess at what that might mean? :unsure: Ah what the heck, I'll just explain and save everyone some time! :ROFLMAO: It's mainly all a mixture of tongue-in-cheek, sarcasm, humour, poking fun at folks (myself included) along with having to explain some things that really shouldn't have needed explaining, as well as attempting to defuse a few misunderstandings! o_O Just don't read all this and take it all too seriously and please don't try to turn it into something it's not meant to be! :unsure: :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, a little lesson for everyone: If you're going to insert any smilies in your post, make sure you insert them as you type because, when you're re-reading what you've typed and you want to insert a smilie in a specific spot, it will actually go somewhere else in the post, so you then have to find that damn little thing and delete it and then try inserting it again at the right spot! :oops:

Feb 18, 2018
Wow, talk about taking what I said in completely the wrong way! :eek: But OK, I'll take the bait, so let's get on with it and have some fun! :cool:

So, you based your comment on the contents of the changelogs for the original game? OK, but I quoted and based my comment on the informative sentence that had been added to the OP the day before, namely:

Is that somehow confusing you? :unsure: Did you check the OP to see that line? It's right between the Changelog and the download links in case you missed it. (y) While you're checking the OP, you can see in the lower right corner that it shows:

Obviously that's the day/time displayed while I'm typing this reply, so when/if you check it later it may be a little different! (y)

Would you care to take a guess as to why the OP was edited to add that line about the Mod only being updated for final versions? :unsure: Do you think maybe it was to inform everyone that there would not be an update for the newly released Beta version of the game? :unsure: Wouldn't that then mean that, based on that piece of information in the OP for the mod itself, my comment that there would be no update for the v0.4 Beta was in fact correct and your reply to my comment was actually incorrect! :oops:

Let's move on to that final part shall we? Virtue signal? o_O Really? I was merely explaining why many modders will not update their mods for beta game releases. Funnily enough I'm not omnipotent either, so there was no way for me to know whether you, or anyone else reading that comment, was aware of that information or not! :unsure: Did I take the opportunity to have a little dig at those who never thank modders? Absolutely! Was that specifically aimed at you or any other individual? No, not at all, but if I really have to explain that then you so totally missed the point of that little comment! :confused:

Can you please highlight the part in my comment where I apparently concluded that you were asking the dev to be quick about the update? :unsure: No matter how many times I re-read my comment I simply cannot see any mention of you, or anyone else, asking the dev to be quick about the update! o_O

Shall we sum up now? o_O While my original comment was correct I did make the mistake of not pointing out that I was quoting from the OP. :oops: Your reply to that comment though was incorrect. In my next reply I attempted to clarify and explain, for the benefit of everyone and anyone who might read that comment, why many modders won't update their mods for beta releases. You then completely misunderstood that comment and took it as some sort of personal attack on you! You also choose to accuse me of something which I had not actually done! :eek: :confused: Sadly you missed pretty much the whole point of that post and turned it into something it was never meant to be! :(

All of this simply because you decided that my original comment was incorrect, even though, as we all now know, I was actually correct! :oops: Now then, should I point out my somewhat liberal use of smilies dotted throughout this comment? :whistle: Anyone want to take a guess at what that might mean? :unsure: Ah what the heck, I'll just explain and save everyone some time! :ROFLMAO: It's mainly all a mixture of tongue-in-cheek, sarcasm, humour, poking fun at folks (myself included) along with having to explain some things that really shouldn't have needed explaining, as well as attempting to defuse a few misunderstandings! o_O Just don't read all this and take it all too seriously and please don't try to turn it into something it's not meant to be! :unsure: :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, a little lesson for everyone: If you're going to insert any smilies in your post, make sure you insert them as you type because, when you're re-reading what you've typed and you want to insert a smilie in a specific spot, it will actually go somewhere else in the post, so you then have to find that damn little thing and delete it and then try inserting it again at the right spot! :oops:
lmao. unlike you, I don't care enough about your opinion to waste my time reading the useless justification that you spent hours concocting. You were clearly wrong when you posted the comment. Don't like it? Write another essay then. Imagine being this much insecure about yourself to go to such extremes defending yourself from strangers about meaningless arguments even when you're clearly wrong.

Reactions: crustlord12

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
lmao. unlike you, I don't care enough about your opinion to waste my time reading the useless justification that you spent hours concocting. You were clearly wrong when you posted the comment. Don't like it? Write another essay then. Imagine being this much insecure about yourself to go to such extremes defending yourself from strangers about meaningless arguments even when you're clearly wrong.
I was wrong? :unsure: The mod IS NOT being updated for the 0.4 Beta. It's stated in the OP, it was confirmed by DarkAssassin and YOU even thanked him for clarifying! o_O You've repeatedly called me a liar, then accused me of something I didn't do and now you're insulting me! :eek: You're really doing well here! :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Edited for typos! :oops:

Last edited:

DarkAssassin

Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Just so you know DarkAssassin, 0.4 final is out; though the thread here hasn't been updated yet, it's publicly available on .
did you even check this thread?
I told you guys you will get the mod before releases.
I updated 2 hours before Mundo published it :HideThePain:

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It didn't worked (at least for me) until I've unpacked rpa files and installed this mod again. I've attached auto rpa unpacker (extract and run where "AboveTheClouds.exe" is) that deletes it after extracting if anybody neeeds this.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There are some un-colored choices like this one, is that mean doesn't matter what we choice in that choice or they are choices you forgot to add color?
Screenshot_1.jpg

Or anyting gonna happen choising them, watching scene and choising actual one after?
Screenshot_2.jpg

DarkAssassin

Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
There are some un-colored choices like this one, is that mean doesn't matter what we choice in that choice or they are choices you forgot to add color?
View attachment 1606237

Or anyting gonna happen choising them, watching scene and choising actual one after?
View attachment 1606250
doesn't matter what you choose. final choice will be to "Compliment her"
and red means you already have selected the choice one time.